Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Chicago Cubs 2016 World Series Champs!!!!!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LarryLaffer View Post
    wow. glad I don't live a block from Wrigley like my cousin does.
    http://earthcam.com/usa/illinois/chi...rigleyfield_hd
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BiffCo99 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolAssBro View Post
    Here we go Bigdick! Biftard I hope you choke on Joe Buck's dick and hair plugs.
    Can't wait to see Kershaw throw a CG shutout, then watch the panic wash over the faces of Cub fans at Wrigley.

I'm so fucking happy the Cubs came back home up 3-2. It'll just make it so much sweeter when you guys choke it away, and now we get to see all the faggots at Wrigley cry like little bitches. This is gonna be great!

Coolpredictionbro... Keep Em coming. Any other brilliant insight you care to share???

Gold
    Load Metric

Can't wait to see Kershaw throw a CG shutout, then watch the panic wash over the faces of Cub fans at Wrigley.

I'm so fucking happy the Cubs came back home up 3-2. It'll just make it so much sweeter when you guys choke it away, and now we get to see all the faggots at Wrigley cry like little bitches. This is gonna be great!

Coolpredictionbro... Keep Em coming. Any other brilliant insight you care to share???
    Already admitted I was wrong and congratulated the Cubs. Stop being so butthurt, not everyone likes the Cubs.

Gold
    Load Metric

Already admitted I was wrong and congratulated the Cubs. Stop being so butthurt, not everyone likes the Cubs.
    Want to add something....why do Cubs fans seem to want everyone rooting for them? Their fans have rapidly become the most annoying in Sports. I fucking hate the Cubs and especially their fans. Bunch of crybaby assholes.

And this:

F--king classy' Cubs fans threw beer at Dodgers families: pitcher

http://nyp.st/2dM5Gf5

Bronze
    Load Metric

Want to add something....why do Cubs fans seem to want everyone rooting for them? Their fans have rapidly become the most annoying in Sports. I fucking hate the Cubs and especially their fans. Bunch of crybaby assholes.

And this:

News flash biffballss....we give a shit who you root for. When you come into a Cubs win the World Series thread and start shooting off your cock sucker with dazzling predictions and shit talk that never materializes...... You can expect to get abused... Now go to your room and clean up all of the shit you spewed in your bed.

Gold
    Load Metric

And this:

News flash biffballss....we give a shit who you root for. When you come into a Cubs win the World Series thread and start shooting off your cock sucker with dazzling predictions and shit talk that never materializes...... You can expect to get abused... Now go to your room and clean up all of the shit you spewed in your bed.
    Listen shithead, when you start a fucking thread called "Cubs World Series Champs 2016" in fucking April you should expect to get a bunch of people in here talking shit. Keep being butthurt you stupid prick. Even if the Cubs win the World Series you'll still be a no dick faggot who takes it up the ass. Now, GO INDIANS.

Comments

tyde: lol hof

Load Metric
    Listen shithead, when you start a fucking thread called "Cubs World Series Champs 2016" in fucking April you should expect to get a bunch of people in here talking shit. Keep being butthurt you stupid prick. Even if the Cubs win the World Series you'll still be a no dick faggot who takes it up the ass. Now, GO INDIANS.
    I have been trying to get you to talk to me like this for months! I have trolled you relentlessly and the worst I can get out of you is the cubs suck with some gif attached.
    I even sent you a pm asking you why you never tell me to go fuck myself and you replied that "it's not your style"
    Coolassbro says one little insult and you fly off the handle on him and say things to him that I could only dream about you saying to me.

Comments

SysOp:

ToasterOven: lol. this guy right here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

I have been trying to get you to talk to me like this for months! I have trolled you relentlessly and the worst I can get out of you is the cubs suck with some gif attached.
    I even sent you a pm asking you why you never tell me to go fuck myself and you replied that "it's not your style"
    Coolassbro says one little insult and you fly off the handle on him and say things to him that I could only dream about you saying to me.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Biffagggg seems a little soft. I'm glad I tilted him with a paragraph BD

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Tickets for home games in Chicago going for over $2700 for "standng room only" general admission seats.

If you want a chair, you will need to cough up over $3000 per seat.

http://www.stubhub.com/chicago-cubs-...sort=price+asc

Note that the prices shown in this link are about 17% higher than you see listed, due to fees which you will see at checkout.

While these might drop by game time, I suspect they won't drop that much.

Talk about an obsessed fan base.

No way I would pay that type of money to sit in crap seats at a baseball game.

The good field level seats are in the $6000-$7000 range, which is actually a better deal compared to the $3000 nosebleeds.

I'm going to have to assume that no one on PFA is going to these games.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Tickets for home games in Chicago going for over $2700 for "standng room only" general admission seats.

Note that the prices shown in this link are about 17% higher than you see listed, due to fees which you will see at checkout.

The good field level seats are in the $6000-$7000 range, which is actually a better deal compared to the $3000 nosebleeds.

Abrown83 is I think. he's got tickets.

oh and nicely done here with your obvious butt hurt post. is that all you got? I'm no Cubs fan, but I'm not gonna sit here and shit on them too much aside from playful sox-Cubs rivalry banter.

but you sir, are acting like a sore fucking loser here.

talking about how much the seats cost. lol gmafb. you're just jealous bc a Chicago team ripped up your Dodgers.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Come on Larry, these are insane ticket prices.

I understand being a dedicated fan, but unfortunately the entire mania of the curse of the goat, Bartman, etc has gripped the city and everyone is abandoning logic.

You will always have a handful of rich guys who will pay top dollar for the park's better seats, but the fact that you can't get in the door for less than $2700 is insanity.

It's basically a form of hysteria where everyone feels they aren't a true Chicagoan unless they go, and that has jacked up prices to unheard of levels.

I bet a lot of the people going can't even afford it.

Load Metric
    a lot of these people have been waiting their entire lives. I agree with you, the hysteria over the Cubs is rivaling Jesus showing up in a puddle underneath the highway or being found in a potato chip.

but to some, there is no difference. to some, this is Jesus coming back. and they're gonna pay to see it.

but your post just seems a bit butt hurt as we know you're a huge LA fan and well they just lost.

so yes the ticket prices are outrageous, as is the cover at any bar near Wrigley should you even get near one.

do i agree? nope. I'm a big enough sox fan to say I wouldn't witness this event for free.
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric

I would never spend that kind of money for tickets. Ill bet the good field tickets go up more. I looked at Cleveland and they are also expensive so thats a no go.
    I am still trying to recover from Saturday where I was tied up in meetings all day. That night I find out that a friend asked my wife if I wanted to go to the game that night, 5th row behind visitors dugout. My wife was throwing a dinner party that night so you know what happened. She was smart enough to tell me this story after the game started. Fingers crossed I get the invite for World Series but not holding my breath.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It is an extremely rich area, the Cubbies haven't won in God knows how fucking long, and wealthy people have money to blow. Nothing surprising about the prices IMO. BTW season ticket holders are paying $200 a ticket (in bleachers), so for a few games they can make about half a year's salary if they want to bilking some rich clown who just "wants to be there".

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    It is an extremely rich area, the Cubbies haven't won in God knows how fucking long, and wealthy people have money to blow. Nothing surprising about the prices IMO. BTW season ticket holders are paying $200 a ticket (in bleachers), so for a few games they can make about half a year's salary if they want to bilking some rich clown who just "wants to be there".

lot of money north of the city.

lot of Cubs fans with money.

Let's see if they try n fuck the Wrigley-ville bar owners and try n shut down Clark street.

George Steinbrenner

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was wondering about that, regarding season ticket holders.

How many tickets are season ticket holders allowed to buy for those "reduced" prices?

Load Metric

How many tickets are season ticket holders allowed to buy for those "reduced" prices?

ask Abrown.

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric

1 ticket per game per seat held, no matter what "level" of season ticket plan.

Load Metric
    It's finally out.

Lester v Kluber

Mobile - Baseball - MLB - 951 Chicago Cubs -105 for Game

Thread Information