Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: The truth about the Chinamaniac/Animosity situation

Load Metric
    funny how these clowns were begging druff for ban, when It's done, and they realized they could no longer post here, their brains went into ultra gay friends mode and now they'll still be able to troll/mock this entire site, just like they have been for years. they clearly get boners from this, disturbing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    funny how these clowns were begging druff for ban, when It's done, and they realized they could no longer post here, their brains went into ultra gay friends mode and now they'll still be able to troll/mock this entire site, just like they have been for years. they clearly get boners from this, disturbing.
    So this^ Disrespectful ass maggots including telling forum member that his girlfriend should rest in piss. All fun and lols though. Oh and btw jearless and scammer looking for fook guy is like OJ looking for the killers of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: ^this

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    So this^ Disrespectful ass maggots including telling forum member that his girlfriend should rest in piss. All fun and lols though. Oh and btw jearless and scammer looking for fook guy is like OJ looking for the killers of Nicole Brown and Ronald Goldman.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    So when is the due date of the scammers payment of 200 dollars? I wonder how long it will take him to pay while collecting redeemable cans at 5 cents a bottle.
    215$$

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Pretty sure Lannister is paying for other reasons beyond the banning... read his post again very closely, something tells me the big mouth got a taste of some medicine.

As for Jsearles, his debt to Vegas has been recognized as one (finally) and if he doesn't fork over the 445 (-$55 for freeroll money he won) he should be banned given the recent ruling. I think that since the ruling was made regarding Jsearles, it should stick regardless of what Lannister has agreed to. By not making Jsearles responsible for this debt and letting the forum go back to the way things were would be a slap in the face to this community and would be a poor judgement decision by management.

Jsearles, no one here is perfect and you love this forum (fuck man just look at the last few days what you have said and also taking the identity of someone to gain street credit... lol) make everything right and start off fresh. Go back to trolling whoever and being a douche, but before that pay the man what you owe or GTFO.
    Can you give me some advice? I'm awful at sports betting and I've been losing a lot betting on basketball. I'm pretty sure it's rigged because I've been winning betting on baseball. Is it morally acceptable for me not to pay my bookie since something is fishy?

You waste of obsessed oxygen. You are the pot calling the kettle black. You post CONSTANTLY chiding jsearles when you dedicated a thread asking for opinions on rolling a business because you lost betting sports. HAHAHAHAH Go choke on a dick you creepy obsessed fucking weirdo.
    It's funny how you call me out for doing something LEGAL(maybe not ethical in the eyes of some) when there is even a 1% chance I was cheated. Oh, btw whenever you wanna escrow money with Druff ill gladly show him my tax return for 2015 which will show a profit in DFS AND to make it even better subtract the 7k.

However, you legit STOLE. There is no doubt in what you did and rather than man up and make it right, you come on here and shit on everyone. Now I don't know what went on behind the scenes, but Id be willing to parlay my above bet that this wasn't something you meant to make right at the end and only after something happened in the background did you come back with your tail between your legs and apologize. Not only are you a scammer and untrustworthy, you're also a real life bitch.

Again I make no mention that I don't like Jsearles, but I was the first one to defend him when his personal shit was posted. I have always believed he owed the debt to vegas, and the last few days have not only proven that he is a lair and untrustworthy BUT the owner of this site has finally done the right thing and agreed it is a valid debt. Now he needs to make it right or GTFO. I hope he does because he's good for the forum in some ways, but if not bye brah.

As for you, I hope you do the right thing then Todd does the right thing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lannister View Post

Can you give me some advice? I'm awful at sports betting and I've been losing a lot betting on basketball. I'm pretty sure it's rigged because I've been winning betting on baseball. Is it morally acceptable for me not to pay my bookie since something is fishy?

You waste of obsessed oxygen. You are the pot calling the kettle black. You post CONSTANTLY chiding jsearles when you dedicated a thread asking for opinions on rolling a business because you lost betting sports. HAHAHAHAH Go choke on a dick you creepy obsessed fucking weirdo.
    It's funny how you call me out for doing something LEGAL(maybe not ethical in the eyes of some) when there is even a 1% chance I was cheated. Oh, btw whenever you wanna escrow money with Druff ill gladly show him my tax return for 2015 which will show a profit in DFS AND to make it even better subtract the 7k.

However, you legit STOLE. There is no doubt in what you did and rather than man up and make it right, you come on here and shit on everyone. Now I don't know what went on behind the scenes, but Id be willing to parlay my above bet that this wasn't something you meant to make right at the end and only after something happened in the background did you come back with your tail between your legs and apologize. Not only are you a scammer and untrustworthy, you're also a real life bitch.

Again I make no mention that I don't like Jsearles, but I was the first one to defend him when his personal shit was posted. I have always believed he owed the debt to vegas, and the last few days have not only proven that he is a lair and untrustworthy BUT the owner of this site has finally done the right thing and agreed it is a valid debt. Now he needs to make it right or GTFO. I hope he does because he's good for the forum in some ways, but if not bye brah.

As for you, I hope you do the right thing then Todd does the right thing.
    I didn't read any of that you creepy obsessed weirdo.

You're a scamming piece of shit. I just read the thread and you got destroyed by everybody in it. Charging back because you are awful at sports betting snd claiming, 'It just doesn't make sense, we won on every other site. So we ain't paying' lmaooo

Load Metric
    So when is the scammer paying the 215 exactly? Nice that he is continuing where he left off.

Load Metric
    So when is the scammer paying exactly? Nice that he is continuing where he left off.

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 332
Size:  51.6 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I thought that chump was banned?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Good job.

I don't think it's the same guy.

This Brian Miller is paroled in Kennett, MO, which is 476 miles from St. Joseph. Kennett is actually in the Memphis, TN area, and not what you would normally associate with Missouri.

https://web.mo.gov/doc/offSearchWeb/...&docId=1067581

Lannister said that Brian Miller lives in Independence, MO. That is much closer to St. Joseph (66 miles away).

Independence is 436 miles from Kennett.

There's no chance Brian Miller would be assigned to a parole officer in Kennett if he lived in Independence.

To compare, that would be like me committing a crime in Los Angeles, being sent to prison in San Francisco, returning to the Los Angeles area upon being paroled, and having a San Francisco area parole officer. Would never happen that way.
    Yeah, because no one ever moves over a 5+ year period right? No one is ever paroled near their family, support system even if it's on the other side of the state right?

I have no idea if this is the same guy honestly; certainly looks very similar. Nonetheless, Druff, quit saying shit like its a god damned fact when it's not. It's certainly plausible this guy lived in or around St Joseph in 2009, posting as Fookame, went to jail, then paroled near family on the other side of the state. It's possible it didn't happen either, but fuck if I'm gonna be adamant and proclaim facts like you like to do
    Read your own buddy's post.

He said that Brian Miller lives in Independence.

That's really far from Kennett.

So no, he wouldn't be seeing a parole officer 436 miles away.

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: Can't keep his stories (plural) straight rep

Load Metric
    I thought you were making a video, Chaps?

Also, don't be banning Searles, Druff.

Even his haters surely agree that he brings a certain type of ingredient that adds to the chemistry of this place.

But if you can provide more than circumstantial evidence that he is actually Fookame.

Then, laterfag.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: video call out rep, yep

MumblesBadly: "Lost in Space" would have been pretty dull without Dr. Smith
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Not to be redundant but when is the scammer paying the 215 and all signs point to searless being fookme as well as searless admitting it. Why the fuck would you admit to being someone you aren;t? Plus the fact that fook is in same city as jsearless I mean come on now. OJ is leaving no stone unturned in capturing his wife and goldmans killers from jail. Is the scammer going to spend another who knows how long spewing before someone realizes that his promise to pay was another farce?

Load Metric
    Not to be redundant but when is the scammer paying the 215 and all signs point to searless being fookme as well as searless admitting it. Why the fuck would you admit to being someone you aren;t? Plus the fact that fook is in same city as jsearless I mean come on now.

I think there's some chance that Fookame is a relative of either Lannister or Searles. Possibly even a brother.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    so is vegas getting his money?

Load Metric
    :lgwc

Load Metric
    Pretty sure Searles is not Fookame.

Reason being is that back on NWP, Fookame attempted to troll pretty much every post I made back then, don't actually know why it started. Anyway - he was always ridiculously easy to tilt to the point where one day I jumped on AIM, and Shipdachips told me that this Fookatard had been offering random members $100 to start threads about and to troll me to attempt to run me off the site. Fucking clown.

Anyway, writing styles are different, like way different. And whilst lurking here I've seen Searles tilt, it has never been on the scale of that horsed face n-word, Fookame, to where he is randomly offering to ship money to randoms to troll his trolls.

Anyway, back to Lurking

P.S. Brandon is God!

Comments

Mintjewlips: horrible dupe

sonatine: lol fixed

Load Metric
    So is anyone gonna tally the vig on the $215?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Comments

Mintjewlips: horrible dupe

That's not a dupe, tard.

Comments

Cupid Stunt: Kid obv wasn't around circa 08 during the TMMLK reveals he is not Asian afterarty

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Yeah, because no one ever moves over a 5+ year period right? No one is ever paroled near their family, support system even if it's on the other side of the state right?

I have no idea if this is the same guy honestly; certainly looks very similar. Nonetheless, Druff, quit saying shit like its a god damned fact when it's not. It's certainly plausible this guy lived in or around St Joseph in 2009, posting as Fookame, went to jail, then paroled near family on the other side of the state. It's possible it didn't happen either, but fuck if I'm gonna be adamant and proclaim facts like you like to do
    Read your own buddy's post.

He said that Brian Miller lives in Independence.

That's really far from Kennett.

So no, he wouldn't be seeing a parole officer 436 miles away.
    He said he was from Independence, not that he currently lives there. He also said he hadn't talked to him in years. But for you to take that one tiny comment as gospel out of all the other shit you steadfastly refuse to believe is hilarious.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    So is anyone gonna tally the vig on the $215?
    Do you actually think he is going to pay?

Thread Information