Thread: Pussy and armageddon

Load Metric

Pussy and armageddon

Two things have took my interest in the last half hour.

Firstly this pic.

She is apparently the hottest thing on instagram. But I don't use that site so can't tell you much about her.

Tremendous.

Secondly.

According to an astrophysics. We are all going to die in the next few weeks. He even tries to back it up with some scientific theory.

Now i don't believe this cunt for a second as we've all heard this shit before, many times. But at least it's not the usual prophecy nonsense and he tries to at least use a trickle of logic behind his claim.

https://www.rt.com/news/339009-nibir...tinction-nasa/

The elusive Planet X, or Nibiru, with its unimaginably long 27-million-year orbit, is still only a theory to many. But one astrophysicist believes it spells doom for Earth. Nibiru’s arrival this month, he says, will bring about a mass extinction of untold proportions.
    The celestial body, theorized in many an ancient text – most notably among the Sumerians – is predicted to be 10 times our size, and is currently still thousands of times further away from us than our sun. But if the latest research is correct, something is having a skewing effect on a group of objects in the Kuiper Belt, just beyond Neptune. And it’s closing in fast.

Thanks to science, we know that the larger the celestial body, the bigger its gravity, and consequently, its ability to affect other, smaller bodies around it. We’ve known of Jupiter’s crucial role in protecting us from asteroids for quite some time now. But the mysterious Nibiru could very well do the opposite - and some say there’s good reason to believe it.

According to wide speculation among the space-surveying community, we were never likely to observe Nibiru closely, owing to its long orbit. However, once it makes its theoretical journey back around, it’s going to bring with it more than just a pretty sight.

Some say the mass extinction some 27 million years ago was caused by just that: comets and other space debris pummeling Earth and wiping everything out. And we indeed have fossil evidence to suggest that, with striking regularity, something wiped out almost all life once in every 27 million years, dating back at least 250 million years.

Ancient Sumerian writings first documented the planet’s supposed existence, as did other ancient civilizations. But our inability to study it firmly placed the doomsday scenarios into the conspiracy-theory category.

Now, a retired astrophysics professor from the University of Louisiana, Daniel Whitmire, is saying Nibiru has all but arrived to our neck of the woods - and that the destruction brought about by its gravitational trickery will take place this very April, as it’s done numerous times before, every time it passed us by.

Whitmire recently published his research in the Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society, although he first theorized the Nibiru-mass extinction connection back in 1985 in the journal Nature.

Earlier this year we started seeing space anomalies manifesting in a small group of objects, which have been taking on a peculiar orbit. Only something 10 times the size of the Earth - as theorized with Nibiru - could influence celestial objects in such a way, according to a study from Caltech. The anomaly was picked up on in the Kuiper Belt, which stretches all the way past Neptune. And it resurrected a 100-year debate.

Whitmire and colleague John Matese’s original theory suggested that Nibiru orbits the sun, passing through the Kuiper Belt comets every 27 million years, picking up traces and carrying them onwards. The danger here was not only that some would hit Earth, but that others would disintegrate in the sun, and really mess with our source of light.

Whitmire, who retired and has been teaching at Lafayette since 2012 and the University of Arkansas since 2013, says “I’ve been part of this story for 30 years… If there is ever a final answer I’d love to write a book about it.”
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    The tenth planet (well, ninth now I guess) causing some destruction? Nibiru gonna wreck shit?

Eddie Bravo, is this true?

Name:  edbrav.jpg
Views: 1242
Size:  103.5 KB

Comments

lewfather: EDDIE BRAVO IS....GOD?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    well, on the remote chance that Planet X is going to finish us in a few weeks, could you do us in the US a favor & shut up about gun control during that time?

And if we are still here in a couple of months, then you can go back to being your normal douche bag self on the topic.

(I'll respect you for being merciful to us the perhaps doomed, but I'll still think your opinion is whack)

Thanks

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: sorry, but i'll be sticking to my guns on your crazy ass laws
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    well, on the remote chance that Planet X is going to finish us in a few weeks, could you do us in the US a favor & shut up about gun control during that time?

And if we are still here in a couple of months, then you can go back to being your normal douche bag self on the topic.

(I'll respect you for being merciful to us the perhaps doomed, but I'll still think your opinion is whack)

Thanks
    Yeah! 'Merika don't like it when some furinner criticizes our obsession with guns. Right, honey?

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 499
Size:  46.0 KB

Comments

GrenadaRoger: yes indeed, sugar!
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

According to an astrophysics. We are all going to die in the next few weeks. He even tries to back it up with some scientific theory.

Now i don't believe this cunt for a second as we've all heard this shit before, many times. But at least it's not the usual prophecy nonsense and he tries to at least use a trickle of logic behind his claim.
    Actually, yes it is. Complete and utter nonsense with zero scientific backing and originally made up by some whacko who thinks aliens talk to him.

Thread Information