Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 LastLast

Thread: DRK's stupid assed thread full of cop shit and stuff

Silver
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    LOL at the guy on the ground with his pants down by his knees!

But seriously. That stomping was fuuuuuucked up!

What say you DRK Nazi? (You gonna red rep me?)
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    stop being such a pussy mumbles. That head stomp shoulda been 10 stomps that dumb n-word was resisting arrest 1st cop couldn't even handcuff him.

Comments

SysOp: your balls are showing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    stop being such a pussy mumbles. That head stomp shoulda been 10 stomps that dumb n-word was resisting arrest 1st cop couldn't even handcuff him.
    That first cop was an out-of-shape desk jockey who couldn't wrestle a bear claw to the ground unless its pants were sagging.

P.S. One of my nephews, who is a cop, and former Marine Reservist who served over in Iraq when it was really shitty, coulda snapped that saggy pantser into the cuffs without even having to cry for backup. All while being super polite. ("Thank you, folks. The show is over. Go about your business, now.")

Comments

DRK Star: Ignorant Gimp. You know very little about what happened during that arrest.

SysOp: dork star offset
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Comments
    DRK Star: Ignorant Gimp. You know very little about what happened during that arrest.
    And you haven't seen my nephew. Good chance, though, that one or more of the perp's shoulders would have been dislocated getting cuffed by him.

And he has a super calm demeanor. No anger issues to percolate. Just strong, decisive law enforcement technique on him. But I guess that aspect of his personality would disqualify him for working with some of jokers "featured" by the CPD. Once his state trooper training is over, he'll be patrolling his state's highways with professionalism and efficiency.
    Last edited by MumblesBadly; 06-15-2016 at 07:06 AM.

Load Metric
    It really would be amazing to watch DRK justify that stomp to the head, or perhaps he can point us to where that is in the handbook.

Comments

MumblesBadly:

Suicide King: Protect and serve

GambleBotsSatire: he was trying to bite the bottom of the cops boots
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Look at the crowd surrounding the arrest. I don't see how the cops can operate in the hood at all. I am surprised the locals didn't start throwing bricks and just jump them. The suspect was resisting arrest, biting the coppers and fighting them. Then they are surrounded by gang bangers and neighborhood loud mouths all yelling . Was he supposed to turn his back on the crowd or get on the ground to help his partner subdue the guy? Why bother making the arrest though, why bother even going into the area. They don't want the police, don't respect the police, will attack the police, curse the police, lie as witnesses and "no snitch" on each other. What a disaster. Mad Max style anarchy in the hood. And this guy just hit the ghetto lottery. When his homies kick him in the head he gets no $, but CPD kicks and cha ching.

Comments

big dick: you are a wise man

Load Metric
    DRK: Hey, here is all kinds of info about the cops, and whats going on behind the scenes, out of the public eye.

Mob: "DRK!! STFU!! STOP POSTING ABOUT COP SHIT"

DRK: OK

Mob: "DRK!! GET BACK HERE AND ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COPS, ASSHOLE!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    DRK: Hey, here is all kinds of info about the cops, and whats going on behind the scenes, out of the public eye.

Mob: "DRK!! STFU!! STOP POSTING ABOUT COP SHIT"

DRK: OK

Mob: "DRK!! GET BACK HERE AND ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT THE COPS, ASSHOLE!!"
    Is the first mob the same group of people as the second one?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Usually I'm against this kind of shit

but this guy deserved it big time

Load Metric
    If you guys want an explanation of what happened prior to and during the video, PM me.

The Use of Force model says its completely justified, btw
    Last edited by DRK Star; 06-15-2016 at 08:50 AM.

Load Metric
    If you guys want an explanation of what happened prior to and during the video, PM me.

Don't do it... I've gotten the PM and it is as bad as you might imagine....

No one is arguing the guy being arrested isn't a piece of shit. As a cop though, walking over and stomping on a guys head is wrong. If he had been shot for resisting you would have defended that as well. Shall we give the cop credit for only stomping on his head and not shooting him? Is that where we are in our society. I will take you at your word that stomping a guys head is a legal move for a cop to use when assisting in an arrest and dealing with a piece of shit that won't comply.... but perhaps it's things like that, that we should be changing. Something in the handbook like "Don't stomp a guys head, especially when he is being held down by another officer."

No one is saying cops shouldn't do there jobs... just don't be a dick. Again, if it is legal, fine... we should make head stomping against the rules for cops though.

Comments

SysOp: well said
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

No one is arguing the guy being arrested isn't a piece of shit. As a cop though, walking over and stomping on a guys head is wrong. If he had been shot for resisting you would have defended that as well. Shall we give the cop credit for only stomping on his head and not shooting him? Is that where we are in our society. I will take you at your word that stomping a guys head is a legal move for a cop to use when assisting in an arrest and dealing with a piece of shit that won't comply.... but perhaps it's things like that, that we should be changing. Something in the handbook like "Don't stomp a guys head, especially when he is being held down by another officer."

No one is saying cops shouldn't do there jobs... just don't be a dick. Again, if it is legal, fine... we should make head stomping against the rules for cops though.
    rational thinking here, will go no where with drk star.

Load Metric

<GALLO DRAGGING ME OUT OF RETIREMENT....BLAME HIM IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, OR JUST IGNORE, WHICH IS VERY EASY TO DO>

"Don't do it... I've gotten the PM and it is as bad as you might imagine...."

So, now you are just going to assume that people will find it bad?...and we have to imagine?

"No one is arguing the guy being arrested isn't a piece of shit".

You dont even know what he did

"As a cop though, walking over and stomping on a guys head is wrong."

As much as I dont want to see that, he was justified. He's a complete moron though for several reasons...one of which is to not assess the situation and realize that he could have just punched the guy, or yanked the guys arm away from the other cop, as that cop was being choked. You have to be aware of what today's climate is, and that people hate the police and wont understand nor care about what is actually happening.

"If he had been shot for resisting you would have defended that as well."

Once again, you just assume you know what I would think, and you would be totally fucking wrong. But...keep on guessing as to what I would think. You of course, enjoy taking large objects up your ass. I'm sure of it. Is that cool for me to assume/state as if its accurate?

"Shall we give the cop credit for only stomping on his head and not shooting him?"

Thats up to you.

"Is that where we are in our society."

Please explain where we are. Then admit that you didnt know shit about the case until I explained it to you. All you focused on is a cop stomping a guys head.

"I will take you at your word that stomping a guys head is a legal move for a cop to use when assisting in an arrest and dealing with a piece of shit that won't comply"

You dont have to take my word. You should read what the USE OF FORCE model allows for, when a cop has been attacked. A foot is essentially the same as a punch.

".... but perhaps it's things like that, that we should be changing."

What do you want to change, that hasnt already been looked at and ruled on for decades, in probably thousands of cases?

"Something in the handbook like "Don't stomp a guys head, especially when he is being held down by another officer."

You clearly didnt fully observe or know what was going on in that situation. Look at what the guy on the ground was doing to the officer at that moment.

"No one is saying cops shouldn't do there jobs... just don't be a dick."

So, dont defend yourself and/or protect fellow officers who are getting choked. Got it.

"Again, if it is legal, fine... we should make head stomping against the rules for cops though."

Talk to all the judges who wrote those laws. Use of Force model. Read it, learn it, then keep it in mind for all future comments.

For the Peanut gallery:

The person being arrested was a recently released Felon, out on Parole. The two tact officers (plain clothes, do a lot of the dirty work) were arresting him (apparently for heroin distribution). He had the heroin on him. They had to chase him around for a bit prior to that point where the video started. That block they are on is a warzone, and some of the animals over there threaten the police on a daily basis. Some of those people were at the scene, threatening to whack one of the cops. There are issues there daily, and abandoned homes, empty lots (city will essentially give those lots away, should you want to build on them). Lovely area.... <for my favorite Moron, Corrigan, its just west of that super secret "Black Ops" site you love so much>. By the way, there were CI reports of gangs, a few months ago, plotting to shoot/kill cops walking out of that building, because they dont have their vests on yet, and would be easy to kill. Feds apparently had to inform CPD of the plots.

The guy being arrested was resisting arrest. He had actually bitten one of the cops, he then bit the other (both officers had to go to the hospital for treatment). Officer on the ground apparently spent most of the day at the hospital for his bite wounds. <Think about this.....the Chief of Police, spent the time after the incident, visiting with the Felon to apologize, and never checked on the cop who was in the hospital for his wounds....Im sure that will be taken very well by all of the officers in this city> During the time he was on the ground, he bit the cops arm, and one of his fingers is a mess, and the cop was repeatedly trying to reach behind him and grab his cuffs (they are usually kept behind them, with guns on their side) to put them on the guy resisting. The felon is now resisting arrest and using force against an officer, and "force BY an officer", to protect himself, can be applied. The Felon is resisting, and using force against an officer, and the officer's life is in danger.

Since force can be applied, while defending yourself, the felon continued to resist, and if you look closely prior to the head stomp (which was the reason for the other cop to come over and apply the head stomp), the felon was reaching up and choking the officer. The officer was trying to pull his head back to get away. The other officer came to his aid and stomped the guys head, so he would let go of the other officer's neck.

Can you argue he could/should have done something else? Sure. That action looks horrible. When you have an entire city, salivating at the chance to sue the cops, you need to take that split second to decide what to do and what the ramifications will be

Did he have a right to head stomp? Probably. Protecting the other officer from injury. Use of Force. It doesnt state you cant use your foot. These laws are gray areas so you are allowed a lot of options. The cop could have used a billy club and smashed him right in the face. He chose to quickly go over and stomp him, so he would stop choking his partner. How does it look to the public? Horrible.

Should he have done that, knowing he was on video? Fuck no. You will now be tossed under the political bus, possibly lose your job, have Rahm and the idiot commander come out and state that it was "concerning" (or some stupid remark), and then tell the public "we are trying to gain the respect of the community, blah blah blah". You HAVE to have the intelligence to know that you are going to be viewed worse than the felon.

Should he have done it anyway, knowing the public will be all up in his ass for this? Fuck no

Do I agree with it? No. If you have a moment to think rationally, grab the guys arm away from choking your partner. Ignore the fact that he attacked both of you and resisted arrest, and that everyone around you is screaming at you, and people are threatening your life (several people threatened to kill that cop).

Should he be taken off duty for a while and retrained? Yep

Should he even have been making an arrest in the first place? No...fucking idiot. Sit in your car. Write reports. Respond to calls. No one loves you anymore. Why risk your life, arresting some felon for selling heroin, when you have nothing to gain anymore. Drive around, let the public know you are there, dont exit your vehicle unless its mandatory. Write up ISR reports. Dont put yourself in a position where you could be injured, shot, killed, lose your job.

Was his superior likely pushing for arrests and making threats to the tact guys if they didnt start doing something out there, and arresting people?

Yup...

Officers are very likely being threatened <secretly> by superiors because of "the numbers". Arrests are down. <no shit....if you are just going to have the ACLU and random attorneys investigate every single thing I do, what motivation do I have to arrest people?>

You have guys telling the tact guys that if you dont start making arrests, Im going to make you wear your uniforms, or change your shifts, or put you in different areas. They wont put anything in writing, however. No paper trails.

This officer screwed up IMO. He should never have left his car. That guy wasnt doing anything (overlook the fact that he was selling heroin). Move along. Its not your problem anymore. City is fucked and you should just let it rot and collect a paycheck on 1st and 16th.

Load Metric
    LOL @ the main thing he did wrong was getting out of his car to arrest a heroin dealer.... Thanks for the explanation though, I will try my hardest to never ask again. I find it difficult to understand how I could disagree with you any more than I do. I don't want to break it all down the way you did... just know that we disagree... and I feel that is ok.

Comments

GambleBotsSatire: please send drk to nuevo laredo to pick up a truck

Load Metric
    LOL @ the main thing he did wrong was getting out of his car to arrest a heroin dealer.... Thanks for the explanation though, I will try my hardest to never ask again. I find it difficult to understand how I could disagree with you any more than I do. I don't want to break it all down the way you did... just know that we disagree... and I feel that is ok.

Yes, had he never gotten out of his car, in pursuit of a felon, this could have all been avoided.

think how sad that sentence is.

Also, I know you disagree. You are welcome to do that. I just dont want people thinking your assessment is correct. Its not. There are laws, and those laws were followed. You dont have to like them (you dont), but you cant say that someone is wrong for following a law. Neither one of us wanted to see a boot stomp there. However, he wasnt wrong, legally, in doing so. If you dont like that, which you dont, you can attempt to change that law. I cant see that happening, because of LOL attorneys.

You can say, "I feel that bootstomping him there was wrong". You are entitled to that.

I just want the public to know what the laws are so that they can decide to argue with what happened or just stay silent and go, oh yeah, that sucks, but, the guy resisted arrest and attacked the officer, and when he choked him, the other cop kicked him so he would not hurt/kill his partner. I see what happened now.

Unfortunately, all I see in the press is terrible headlines, atrocious/ignorant comments and a never ending cycle of stupidity.

Its only going to get worse. Cops are either going to do absolutely nothing around here, or make dumb, nervous mistakes. Its bad.
    Last edited by DRK Star; 06-15-2016 at 10:37 AM.

Load Metric

<GALLO DRAGGING ME OUT OF RETIREMENT....>

"As a cop though, walking over and stomping on a guys head is wrong."

As much as I dont want to see that, he was justified.[/b] He's a complete moron though for several reasons...one of which is to not assess the situation and realize that he could have just punched the guy, or yanked the guys arm away from the other cop, as that cop was being choked. You have to be aware of what today's climate is, and that people hate the police and wont understand nor care about what is actually happening.

His superiors didn't think so. And Wake the fuck up!!! Idiotic rationalizations of such physical tactics just fuels *more* public outrage!

"I will take you at your word that stomping a guys head is a legal move for a cop to use when assisting in an arrest and dealing with a piece of shit that won't comply"

You dont have to take my word. You should read what the USE OF FORCE model allows for.

Then the Use of Force guidelines need to be changed, you numbskull! Because, ultimately, the broader public is meant to be served by the police. And use of force guidelines lead to countless vids of cops seemingly brutalizing perps, regardless of whether the perp deserved, the public will get outraged at the brutality. That is the society we live in *now*. And policing guidelines need to be revised to adapt to that reality! Or the police and the broader public will become even more divided.

And because the broader public ultimately hires the police, we all know who will lose out the moat from obstinance on the part of police forces to adapt to public expectations/sentiments.
    There is so much more I want to address here, but need a break from engaging you with it for fear my fucking head will explode from seeing how linear/old school/fundamentally flawed thinking you are clinging to ad defending.

But, I will come back to so. Now, time for some calm.

(Or as Druff, with his West Coast/phonetically literal pronounciation, says it: "...cahllm.")

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

His superiors didn't think so. And Wake the fuck up!!! Idiotic rationalizations of such physical tactics just fuels *more* public outrage!

Do you know who the superiors are? They are Rahm's puppets. The main guy should be under investigation for some test cheating.

Then the Use of Force guidelines need to be changed, you numbskull! Because, ultimately, the broader public is meant to be served by the police. And use of force guidelines lead to countless vids of cops seemingly brutalizing perps, regardless of whether the perp deserved, the public will get outraged at the brutality. That is the society we live in *now*. And policing guidelines need to be revised to adapt to that reality! Or the police and the broader public will become even more divided.

And because the broader public ultimately hires the police, we all know who will lose out the moat from obstinance on the part of police forces to adapt to public expectations/sentiments.

So....I am the numbskull, because YOU have the opinion that it needs to be changed....even though lawyers and judges completely disagree with you, and have for decades, Im the numbskull and you are the wise old sage?

And notice how you used the word "seemingly"? Just because YOU think its brutal, doesnt mean its LEGALLY brutal, therefore, your opinion is moot.

If the CPD had any true leadership or legal representative, they would be up in front explaining how the Use Of Force model works, and shut the public's outrage down, but they are under Rahm's control, and cant do anything. The head of FOP is in his pocket.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Do you know who the superiors are? They are Rahm's puppets. The main guy should be under investigation for some test cheating.

So....I am the numbskull, because YOU have the opinion that it needs to be changed....even though lawyers and judges completely disagree with you, and have for decades, Im the numbskull and you are the wise old sage?

And notice how you used the word "seemingly"? Just because YOU think its brutal, doesnt mean its LEGALLY brutal, therefore, your opinion is moot.

If the CPD had any true leadership or legal representative, they would be up in front explaining how the Use Of Force model works, and shut the public's outrage down, but they are under Rahm's control, and cant do anything. The head of FOP is in his pocket.
    Easily in the Top 5 of the worst posts I've ever read anywhere. Wow! I have nothing else of value to add... as you were sir.

Thread Information