Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Calling out Bart Hanson

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmProfessionalTalk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post

Let's just make up random unsubstantiated bullshit to slander people, that sounds fun.

God you are one sad individual.
    Bart Hanson has already substantiated all of the facts I stated about him in the thread. On which points do you need clarification, Andrew Welch, business partner of Bart Hanson?

(Seriously though, how hard do you get while Bart is rimming your wife?)
    Is khalwat the tech admin for crushlivepoker?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
    Heard great things about CLP, pretty sure the adversaries in this thread are certifiable idiots
    I think IAPT doesn't appreciate Bart Hanson selling info that is available for free on the net. Nor does he appreciate Barton Hanson pretending to be an Advantage Player when it is obvious he is not. That is my guess.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Heard great things about CLP, pretty sure the adversaries in this thread are certifiable idiots
    How many times have people on this forum defended someone that turned out to be a weasel? Keep your pie hole closed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post
    I think IAPT doesn't appreciate Bart Hanson selling info that is available for free on the net. Nor does he appreciate Barton Hanson pretending to be an Advantage Player when it is obvious he is not. That is my guess.
    You are probably right.

There is nothing wrong with selling information that is available for free through.

When you pay for education, you aren't paying for the information, you're paying for the way it's presented.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

You are probably right.

There is nothing wrong with selling information that is available for free through.

When you pay for education, you aren't paying for the information, you're paying for the way it's presented.
    When I or any of my coaches like Alec Torelli or David Tuchman do a video we are giving our own thoughts, opinions and strategy advice. How is that selling information that is free? And how is CLP any different from any other training site? Does every training site "sell information that is free"?

Load Metric
    Hey Bart, don`t know much about CLP,
    but loved the deuceplays podcasts with your strategy advice and all the cool interviews.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by duped_samaritan View Post

You are probably right.

When I or any of my coaches like Alec Torelli or David Tuchman do a video we are giving our own thoughts, opinions and strategy advice. How is that selling information that is free? And how is CLP any different from any other training site? Does every training site "sell information that is free"?
    Are you even a winning poker player? I remember one time on live at the bike you said you pulled out $20,000 on your credit card at 0% to cushion your bankroll. Are you going to deny that too? It is in the archives. Here is what Limon said about your site: "its really good FREE info. its consolidation of stuff thats available everywhere online. paying for it is laughable." Same thing I said about your site.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Are you even a winning poker player? I remember one time on live at the bike you said you pulled out $20,000 on your credit card at 0% to cushion your bankroll. Are you going to deny that too? It is in the archives. Here is what Limon said about your site: "its really good FREE info. its consolidation of stuff thats available everywhere online. paying for it is laughable." Same thing I said about your site.
    1. This: http://www.crushlivepoker.com/forums...day-9-30-15/p1

2. Yeah I think I said that..back in the first year of LATB in 2005, when I was 25 years old and had just started playing... Had taken a prop job and was required to play up to 40-80 limit holdem. I quickly realized that the swings could be large at that level and I only had maybe $25k to my name, as I was inexperienced, and took advantage of a 0% balance transfer intro rate with no transaction fees. Figured it would take a bit of the pressure off of a limit downswing. You're right though, what a stupid move. Taking a loan out with no interest or fees. I should have just played under rolled and gone to a loan-shark if I went bust.

3. And again you're not answering the question. Are all training sites consolidation of stuff that is free everywhere online?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

1. This: http://www.crushlivepoker.com/forums...day-9-30-15/p1
    A lot of people aren't going to read all of that so for those who don't want to whether it be they don't have the time or for whatever the reason might be you should just tell them to read the very first post in this thread and the second from last on page 6 where it shows the final results in an image of your phone tracker.

I skimmed through the entire thread and it seems you ran well for most of it which you admit including what was likely the best week of $5/10 for you ever and then what may have been the worst later on if I recall.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'll admit that I haven't kept up with Bart Hanson since he stopped making free podcast, but his was the first podcast of any sort, poker or otherwise, that I ever subscribed to. This was way back when he had his podcast called Deuce Plays. Those 100+ episodes were invaluable to me as I started educating myself on live, full-ring no limit games. His emphasis on extracting value, calculating odds, and combinatorics still ring true. I'd recommend those podcasts to any beginning player wanting to improve their live game. Great guy, in my opinion. Love that Hanson kid!

Comments

sah_24: +1 agree helped me also after BF

Drexel: The Hanson show and that podcast about how to fix your car, were my two favorite shows back in the day

Load Metric
    So iampt called druff mason and never logged in again?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Limon went on a rampage against Bart Hanson on twitter today. Limon used to do a radio show on Bart's site but I guess Bart fucked him somehow. Doesn't surprise me because Bart is a weasel. Here are a few of Limon's tweets:

"@TuckonSports thinking bart isnt a complete scumbag who steals peoples work. thats all i care about. @Angry_Polak"

"must be gold to bart. that cunt keeps it up on his hack site and steals ideas whenever he can."

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Is Limon backing up his accusations with any facts or evidence, or is he just shooting his mouth off?

Comments

LarryLaffer: thats a rhetorical question right?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Is Limon backing up his accusations with any facts or evidence, or is he just shooting his mouth off?
    Limon's stuff is still up on the website: http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcas...the-limon-show

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Limon's stuff is still up on the website: http://www.crushlivepoker.com/podcas...the-limon-show

and it's over a year old and more stale than bread from Aldi
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    So I've been listening to Bart's podcasts going back to the early Deuce Plays days. Full disclosure, I'm also currently a subscriber to his CLP site, although I don't know Bart personally and am not affiliated with his site.

I can say unequivocally that I've made way more money from Bart's podcasts and videos than I've ever spent on the monthly subscription. Bart doesn't teach a 'system' or 'secrets' - he explains how to think about poker, and he has the unique ability to break things down and explain things in an easy-to-follow way. It's significantly harder than it looks. Disagree? Make your own video / podcast and see how it goes.

The idea that 'those that can't do, teach' is just so much bullshit. Want to know if you've mastered something? Try to explain it to someone. And teaching can be extremely rewarding to boot. And what impresses me the most about Bart and his teaching material (and what baffles me the most about the nasty criticisms being leveled at him in this thread) is how honest Bart is about hands he thinks he misplayed, about downswings he's gone through, etc. And of course t's easy enough to verify his upswings and downswings - we all know where he plays. Seriously, go sit down with him for a bit, see for yourself. He's openly talked about moving up - and moving back down - in stakes. He's discussed how he plays in games where he thinks he has the biggest advantage, because that makes him the most money in the time he wants to allocate to playing.

I think I've listened to practically all his podcasts. I suppose it's possible I missed some here or there, but pretty much all of 'em. And I can never remember him talking about 'struggling with compulsions to gamble in the pit'. He's spoken about recreation blackjack sometimes. Not saying it is or is not true; just saying I don't think he's ever said anything like that on his show. Quite frankly for a guy with such good tilt control I'd be surprised if he was a compulsive pit gambler. Doesn't seem the type. I don't recall any significant discussion of major sports betting. The pedo forum accusation is just bizarre.

Now: I certainly think it's possible Bart might be hard to work with. I say this simply based on what appears to be a mild history of working relationships gone bad
    (LaTB, Ceasar's, and of course Limon). But that has nothing to do with his work as a pro poker player and a pro poker teacher.

IAmProfessionalTalk, if you have even an iota of evidence for your claims, by all means, we'd like to see them. Otherwise it's just 'random unsubstantiated bullshit' indeed.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Honestly as much of a loudmouth POS Limon is anything Limon says about people likely should be taken with a grain of salt..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I thought I had a few Crush Live Poker advertising chips laying around somewhere. Got these from their booth at the 2014 WSOP. Nice job, Bart.

Name:  clp.jpg
Views: 1583
Size:  27.8 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Bart,

You are a fraud. I knew you called off with AK vs Torelli because you were scared of backlash from your braindead donkey subscribers. I can't believe you admitted to it. I don't even play poker and I knew that was why you called when I was watching the stream.

Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Bart,

You are a fraud. I knew you called off with AK vs Torelli because you were scared of backlash from your braindead donkey subscribers. I can't believe you admitted to it. I don't even play poker and I knew that was why you called when I was watching the stream.
    How dare you say Bart Simpson the legend is a fraud !

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Bart,

How dare you say Bart Simpson the legend is a fraud !
    Hanson has got great hair. His call-in show reminds me of loveline with Adam Corolla & Dr Drewin my youth. But rather than guys talking about if their ejaculations can fill a tablespoon or not, they talk about how much they bet on the river in a 1/2 game. Bart’s hair is better than Corolla for sure. Dr. Drew got a nice head of lettuce though. Tight call there.

Comments

BartHanson: This man speaks the truth

Thread Information