Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Druff-

Load Metric

Druff-

Try to get Dan Bilzerian on radio tomorrow to discuss his prop bet among other things.

Load Metric
    Bilzerian is now a brand. You want his time then you better have something good to offer.

I'm sure his agent will let you know his requirements.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Bilzerian is now a brand. You want his time then you better have something good to offer.

I think his popularity is dying. By year end, nobody will remember what he looks like.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

I think his popularity is dying. By year end, nobody will remember what he looks like.

The guy has like 20 million instagram followers

Load Metric
    <Druff calliing Bilzerian>

DRUFF: "Hi Dan.....My name is Todd Witeles. We would like to have you come on our show and possibly address your upcoming bike riding wager, along with the stories regarding how you actually got money illegally from your father, while claiming you won it all from poker. By the way, our site is called POKER FRAUD ALERT"

BILZ: <click>

DRUFF: "Hello?"

Comments

YUUP: I lol'd

jacosta24: Word for word

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    <Druff calliing Bilzerian>

DRUFF: "Hi Dan.....My name is Todd Witeles. We would like to have you come on our show and possibly address your upcoming bike riding wager, along with the stories regarding how you actually got money illegally from your father, while claiming you won it all from poker. By the way, our site is called POKER FRAUD ALERT"

BILZ: <click>

DRUFF: "Hello?"
    What if Druff's agent, Harry "Max" Markowitz, calls him instead to work out a deal?

Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 653
Size:  14.1 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Try to get Dan Bilzerian on radio tomorrow to discuss his prop bet among other things.
    You won't be hearing Blitz but don't despair because Druff will be having a very special guest failed poker player selling his coaching.

Comments

ftpjesus: WTF is your continous hardon for Hanson?? Did he fuck your GF or something??

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snake_in_the_ass View Post

He's getting more hollywood work because of his antics. He ain't going anywhere.

Comments

ftpjesus: All Bilzarian needs is to toss a hooker off a roof every year or so and hes golden.

Load Metric
    I am pretty sure he is banging Bambi, which upsets me on multiple levels.

Also surprised there hasn't been more talk about the two of them possibly being in a relationship.

Comments

DRK Star: too pissed off to want to mention it. once again, the douchebags win.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by abrown83 View Post

Also surprised there hasn't been more talk about the two of them possibly being in a relationship.
    Not sure why everyone thinks because they were hanging out that it's a given Dan hit it.

Bambi said they are friends and she is a fan of meeting different types of people who she wouldn't normally hang out with just to see what their life is like but it's nothing more then that.

Regardless if they have banged or not I'm sure she's slept with some dudes who are assholes in her life cause she's just too hot not to.

Load Metric
    Druff needs to chime in. I heard him or maybe Drexel mention on a recent show that they had him on years ago before he became a brand. Maybe he would do it for old time's sake?!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Druff needs to chime in. I heard him or maybe Drexel mention on a recent show that they had him on years ago before he became a brand. Maybe he would do it for old time's sake?!
    He called in once unexpectedly while they were talking shit about him to set the record straight. They're not friends.

Comments

Salty_Aus: Last time he was on was hilarious.... beating up hookers was gold :)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just gonna leave this right here...

http://www.stitcher.com/s?eid=5018967&refid=asa

Comments

4Dragons:

Tellafriend: Thanks for the link; it was a good listen!

rum dick: amazing

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

Not sure why everyone thinks because they were hanging out that it's a given Dan hit it.

Bambi said they are friends and she is a fan of meeting different types of people who she wouldn't normally hang out with just to see what their life is like but it's nothing more then that.

Regardless if they have banged or not I'm sure she's slept with some dudes who are assholes in her life cause she's just too hot not to.
    What guy do you know that continually hangs out with a girl unless he is banging her?

Let me know how many girl friends you have that you actively hang out with who aren't family or dating a guy you know?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post

What guy do you know that continually hangs out with a girl unless he is banging her?

Let me know how many girl friends you have that you actively hang out with who aren't family or dating a guy you know?
    Lots of guys hang around girls 'waiting their turn'. She, of course has to turn 35, have pushed out 2 kids and dumped her husband because he traded up for something way younger... but eventually the beta dipshit gets to hit that. Right Krypt?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This line (albeit I am not too sure how real) is now on Bovada:

http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric
    he posted a photo of him taping a gel pad to his seat. He looked huge on that bike. Lots of weight to carry for a 5'9 guy. Race apparently is in 3 weeks and not end of May.

does he train cardio at all, or just lift?

I still think he wont finish in time.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    he posted a photo of him taping a gel pad to his seat. He looked huge on that bike. Lots of weight to carry for a 5'9 guy. Race apparently is in 3 weeks and not end of May.

does he train cardio at all, or just lift?

I still think he wont finish in time.

I think it isn't a matter of cardio, much more a matter of will his legs hold up for day two.

Bikes are so light and gear ratios are so good now that there will be very little resistance/cardio at 12-15MPH.

If it was me I would try and ride like the first 16 of 18 hours at 14MPH. That'd get him 75% of the way there.

Then I would get off intake a huge amount of calories, potassium, and electrolytes.

Ice Bath, 60 minute deep tissue massage on back and legs.

Sleep 10-12 hours

Wake up carb load, potassium load and get on my way.

Give myself 15-16 hours to get the last 75 miles.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzmoney View Post
    This line (albeit I am not too sure how real) is now on Bovada:

This is pretty much exactly why I wanted to take a beat and consider lines earlier.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    its those altitude changes though. Hell, the minute I have to bike uphill, Im always like, FUCK....I dont even want like 3 degrees of incline for like a block. Im standing up, and taking large steps on the pedals. My heart beats fast.

He has miles of that. I guess put it in the highest gear and pedal away.

I wonder if he has practiced the route yet?

Thread Information