View Poll Results: Who would you vote for right now?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rand Paul

7 6.09%
  • Christie

1 0.87%
  • Trump

46 40.00%
  • Hilary

11 9.57%
  • Bernie

33 28.70%
  • Carson

1 0.87%
  • Cruz

6 5.22%
  • Rubio

6 5.22%
  • Bush

1 0.87%
  • Kasich

3 2.61%
Page 45 of 145 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast

Thread: President 2016

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesidedish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Keep in mind you are very biased for Trump and will neg rep anyone who opposes Trump. You need to relax and read other's opinions on here and respect them even if you don't agree with them.

why do I need to respect his opinion when he is blatantly disregarding factual #s and saying its all a fluke like Nate Silver. Guy's too out of touch/set in his ways to understand whats happening.
    #makingcultsgreatagain (that's my new hashtag every time you ignore reality and facts and pump Trump)

I literally said Trump is the overwhelming favorite.

Comments

thesidedish: u will see i was right in the end, then u pay me $1000

Muck Ficon: abrown is god

big dick: what micon said.. offset the retard red rep

Load Metric
    The USA needs to be selfish here; we cannot afford to let RAPEFUGEES into this country.

Load Metric
    The Clinton's skirting (or breaking?) the rules once again.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rum dick View Post
    Umm yeah the whole plan now is for Trump to be prevented from getting the nomination outright and then taking it from him at the convention. I don't think the other candidates are saying or thinking otherwise (except for maybe cruz but he's just blowing smoke if he's really claiming he can get enough delegates to secure the nomination before the convention).

Anyhow:

"AP delegate count: Trump not yet on track to secure nomination
    By ASSOCIATED PRESS 03/02/16 11:17 AM EST

Despite Donald Trump's string of victories on Tuesday, he has to do better in upcoming contests to claim the Republican nomination for president before the party's national convention this summer, an AP delegate count shows.
    Ted Cruz is emerging as the candidate who could stop him — with a little help from Marco Rubio.

A close look at the delegate math illustrates Trump's problem. So far Trump has won only 46 percent of the delegates that have been awarded, even though he has won 10 of the first 15 contests. It takes an outright majority of delegates to win the nomination.
    Going forward, Trump would have to win 52 percent of the remaining delegates to claim the nomination. That's doable but difficult with three or more candidates claiming delegates.

On Tuesday, Cruz muted Trump's delegate gains by winning delegate-rich Texas, which is Cruz's home state.

The delegate math shows the importance of the March 15 primaries in Florida and Ohio, in which the statewide winner gets all the delegates. Winning those states could boost Trump to a commanding lead in the delegate count, but Florida is Rubio's home state and Ohio is home for John Kasich, the state's governor.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03/ap-delegate-count-trump-not-yet-on-track-to-secure-nomination-220121#ixzz41m6qD600"

AND factor in Rubio sticking around and him absolutely winning Utah and there you go.
    It's interesting how nobody has any issue with the fuzzy algorithm that we use to select our next leader. No issue with the disconnect between vote count or states won and delegates.
    Correction: The leader of the *country* isn't being picked in these races; the nominees for the *parties*. And in many parliamentary democracies, the parties internally pick who will run as the party nominee for the top spots (e.g. prime minister and/or president).

Comments

The_Lurker: FOR FUCKS SAKE PLEASE QUIT DOING THIS

Kuntmissioner: no correction needed here
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Trump might be fucked.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...cause-of-trump

If Ben Stein is openly considering defecting, there is a literal army of centerist Republicans who have already decided to go this route.
    Ben Stein isn't a centrist. He's a religious nut who denies evolution.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    The USA needs to be selfish here; we cannot afford to let RAPEFUGEES into this country.
    Aren't you the same sand n-word who thinks Icahn should be VP?

Go sit on another dick, leftist n-word loving broke fag. 15k doesn't move the needle bro.

Comments

Muck Ficon: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Trump might be fucked.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...cause-of-trump

If Ben Stein is openly considering defecting, there is a literal army of centerist Republicans who have already decided to go this route.
    Ben Stein isn't a centrist. He's a religious nut who denies evolution.

This forum would be so much better if you werent fucking simple.

Of course hes not centerist. And if a right winter like him is crossing the aisle, etc etc.

Just ... do you even fucking try
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Carson out.

Comments

Pooh: :latern-word

Muck Ficon: About time

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    moved

Load Metric

Go sit on another dick, leftist n-word loving broke fag. 15k doesn't move the needle bro.

Just read about the natural gas tycoon's suicide. Good to see your post.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/03...don_death.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Just read about the natural gas tycoon's suicide. Good to see your post.

http://www.pennlive.com/news/2016/03...don_death.html
    Bro I'm making bank with ETE

pm me for details

Load Metric
    "We're finished with Rubio," Fox News chief Roger Ailes told one of the network’s hosts recently, according to unnamed sources. "We can't do the Rubio thing anymore."

lol.

Comments

rum dick: legit lol

Load Metric
    Wait, you call the road to breakeven "making bank"?

Of course, that's all contingent on having not been margin called months ago.

Load Metric
    Wait, you call the road to breakeven "making bank"?

Of course, that's all contingent on having not been margin called months ago.
    Like I said, 15k doesn't even move the needle little sand n-word.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hillary defended a 41-year-old rapist as an attorney in 1975. The victim was a 12-year-old girl.

Even though Hillary knew he was guilty, she painted the 12-year-old out as one who liked older men and how she was basically asking for it. The rapist got just 1 month in prison.

When questioned about this awful and dishonest defense strategy which damaged a young girl and allowed a rapist to get off almost scot free, she claimed she was simply "giving he client a good defense" -- or basically saying that as his attorney she had to do whatever it took to get him off the hook.

This was reported by CBS news, not a right-wing rag: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-...-rape-suspect/

Comments

big dick: shut it down dude. you little buddy rubio is a bigger scumbag but u still support him

rum dick: uh she was being a criminal def atty....they all do shit like that

Load Metric
    Druff about to be gang raped. But he was asking for it with that post.

Proceed

Load Metric
    The best thing about Trump vs. Hilary is Trump will go where no other man would go with Hilary. Literally that bull dyke cunt.

Load Metric
    Pooh, please stop calling Krypt "sand n-word". I really dislike reading that shit. There's plenty of other things to say without going there.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Pooh, please stop calling Krypt "sand n-word". I really dislike reading that. There's plenty of other things to say without going there.
    Plain ol n-word suffice?

Comments

Henry: Yes, actually.

Load Metric
    The best thing about Trump vs. Hilary is Trump will go where no other man would go with Hilary. Literally that bull dyke cunt.
    Boom.

There are just a million things wrong with the Rubio v Clinton general election idea. Obviously this will be just a footnote for the poly sci kids in future years.

Little Lord Fauntleroy could never bring the heat like Trump. He recently tried to talk trash but lacks the natural gift and the practice.

Before Rubio logs off ... the only time I ever felt any degree of liking this guy was when he did this commercial. Rubio was a decent jock in high school.

We had this thing in college. If you thought a guy was lying, we'd form a circle and whip a ball around while asking questions. Truth always came out. Can't think and play at same time. Always did this with my kids. Funny shit.

The singular honest moment of Rubio's campaign. Brilliant, brilliant piece of work.

Rubio was wrong about getting hit in a debate.

Thread Information