Page 9 of 33 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: MMA Betting...Expert or Amateur????

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    omg hit on that -360. Congrats man now you have to win about 15 more of those in a row to make up for all the other stinker picks in the last six months.
    On my way...Hope u Congratulate me when I do....Merry Xmas

Bronze
    Load Metric
    UFC 207...last card of the year......Rollin' with CAIN over Werdum at -225. Gl to all and have a Merry Christmas...yes even for you Negative Nancy's out there!
    Dueces...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamdlloyd77 View Post
    UFC 207...last card of the year......Rollin' with CAIN over Werdum at -225. Gl to all and have a Merry Christmas...yes even for you Negative Nancy's out there!
    Dueces...
    i cant imagine a more fitting end to the year than you stacking up on fight that's cancelled.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I just don't understand how Rousey is -140. I just cant. This has to be one of the easiest locks in Women's MMA history.

Nunes is first openly gay athlete(which they never mention on the broadcasts) and I should be rooting for her but Rousey I feel is going to come back and make such a statement that its gonna shut up even the biggest haters in this thread.

She got KTFO. I get it. But she got over her first lost in Judo, and I am sure she has had other first's and she will respond appropriately.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    I just don't understand how Rousey is -140. I just cant. This has to be one of the easiest locks in Women's MMA history.

Nunes is first openly gay athlete(which they never mention on the broadcasts) and I should be rooting for her but Rousey I feel is going to come back and make such a statement that its gonna shut up even the biggest haters in this thread.

She got KTFO. I get it. But she got over her first lost in Judo, and I am sure she has had other first's and she will respond appropriately.

After her first loss in judo did she contemplate suicide? LOL at you feeling she will respond appropriately.

You don't take 18 months off after getting KTheFuckOut and jump back into a title fight. Rouses might win, but saying -140 is a lock is fucking retarded
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Dueces...
    Unfortunately, Cain v Werdum has been cancelled..so in light of those circumstances...The REPLACEMENT fight is........
    T.J.Dillashaw at -200 over Lineker...GL all....!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    You don't take 18 months off after getting KTheFuckOut and jump back into a title fight. Rouses might win, but saying -140 is a lock is fucking retarded
    Yeah, 13 months not 18, and fighters who come back a lot quicker than that after getting crushed like she did oftentimes get crushed even worse in the next fight.

Taking times off was perhaps the single best thing she could have done. The only real issues are whether or not she made the adjustments in her training, and if Nunes is able to hold back and fight more like Holly instead of being aggressive and walking forward into Ronda, which would be Amanda's death knell.

Load Metric
    The Nun will win in 3rd when that actress is gassed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHairPiece View Post
    FYI, Nunes has the suspect gas tank out of these 2.

Load Metric
    Why are you guys encouraging lloyd's wormhole fucking our bets by feeding him attention in this thread?

Comments

lewfather: lmfao
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post

While I agree she had the edge in that department 1 1/2 years ago now ???

The Nun has fought nearly 4 times since the actress last has and on a tear all why the slight odds advantage.

Nun can go 3 rds easy, the actress questionable now and under that pressure could be sooner than 3.

Load Metric

The Nun has fought nearly 4 times since the actress last has and on a tear all why the slight odds advantage.

Nun can go 3 rds easy, the actress questionable now and under that pressure could be sooner than 3.
    Did you happen to see Amanda against the Shevchenko girl like 9 months ago? Won first round by neither fighter doing anything, won the 2nd round strong, but was barely even there in the 3rd round. Just like every 3rd round she's ever been in. She faded BADLY against Alexis Davis and Cat Zingano, losing to Davis at the end of 2 and to Zingano a minute or 2 into the 3rd when she had had nothing at all left.

You can say she won't gas this time if it goes long, but there's literally zero evidence that she's capable of going a strong 3 rounds. She's never even won a 3rd round in her life. You can actually go check that out, it's 100% true. She wins by ending things early (round 1 or 2), or she doesn't win. EVen when she got the lone decision win on her record, she lost the 3rd round on all cards.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Dueces...
    i cant imagine a more fitting end to the year than you stacking up on fight that's cancelled.

lock and ship thread druff.

Name:  ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif
Views: 277
Size:  995.9 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Cruz by decision +120 is good value IMO (but I always bet every Cruz fight to go to decision so I am biased)
    http://www.miraclecovers.com

"Donk down, that’s what you say to someone after they have lost 28K straight?" - Phil Hellmuth, online

Load Metric

Did you happen to see Amanda against the Shevchenko girl like 9 months ago? Won first round by neither fighter doing anything, won the 2nd round strong, but was barely even there in the 3rd round. Just like every 3rd round she's ever been in. She faded BADLY against Alexis Davis and Cat Zingano, losing to Davis at the end of 2 and to Zingano a minute or 2 into the 3rd when she had had nothing at all left.

You can say she won't gas this time if it goes long, but there's literally zero evidence that she's capable of going a strong 3 rounds. She's never even won a 3rd round in her life. You can actually go check that out, it's 100% true. She wins by ending things early (round 1 or 2), or she doesn't win. EVen when she got the lone decision win on her record, she lost the 3rd round on all cards.

I hear ya but break it down the 3 3rd rounds this way...
    Shevchenko was a decision win because she assumed she knew she had it already and held back?
    Cat was a tough fight/fighter and over 2 years ago.
    Sarah was a decision 3 years ago!

NOW in saying that based solely on 3rd it wouldn't "favor" her at first glance as having tons of gas in the tank but each was unique and 2 long ago. If she see's a third round now with the actress and is gassed and loses because of it then I submit to you

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DonaldTrumpsHair

I hear ya but break it down the 3 3rd rounds this way...
    Shevchenko was a decision win because she assumed she knew she had it already and held back?
    LOL.Uh, no. Obviously you put that in question form because you didn't see the fight. If you had, you would know just how ridiculous an opinion that was. She didn't hold back, she got beat the fuck up.

Your opinion is obv what you want to be true. Unfortunately, none of the evidence supports you. Like, none of it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Backing up my strategy of fading Korean fighters and picking hot jocks for the win....

$25.00 $267.73 Pending 4 Team Parlay
    Pending 12/30/16 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Ronda Rousey -145* vs Amanda Nunes
    Pending 12/30/16 11:00pm UFC Fighting 1202 T.J. Dillashaw -250* vs John Lineker
    Pending 12/30/16 10:30pm UFC Fighting 1302 Tarec Saffiedine +125* vs Dong Hyun Kim
    Pending 12/30/16 9:00pm UFC Fighting 1601 Marvin Vettori +120* vs Antonio Carlos Junior

Marvin Vettori is the only unsure one since I can't remember the last time an Italian won a UFC fight. He is facing a Brazilian but if you only wanna take first three that makes sense too.

Name:  592224170-ufc-202-weigh-in-768x569.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  52.1 KB
    Name:  mds8674.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  526.3 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Dueces...
    Actually.... with the replacement prediciton... "Unfortunately, Cain v Werdum has been cancelled..so in light of those circumstances...The REPLACEMENT fight is........T.J.Dillashaw at -200 over Lineker...GL all....!"

And with.....T.J. Dillashaw def. John Lineker by unanimous decision (30-26, 30-26, 30-26)

I CAN imagine a fitting end to this year on the last card and that is with this VICTORY! So to everyone else but Sonatine.. Congrats if you made this pick and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Ronda went from -140 6 hours ago to -190 minutes before the match

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OSA View Post
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Thread Information