42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Garrett

20 47.62%
  • Jacosta

2 4.76%
  • Mumblesbadly

20 47.62%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PFA's Worst Poster: Mini Addition.

Load Metric

PFA's Worst Poster: Mini Addition.

Not necessarily least favorite but poster who posts the most unreadable crap. 2015.

Comments

jacosta24: donate some more of your dead dad's money

big dick: I went with mubles even after he made a decent post earlier today

ToasterOven: pokergod is upset

sonatine: honestly its soooo hard to choose

MumblesBadly: Surprised BGC isn't on this list, but I cool with it.

Load Metric
    All are terrible but only one is on my ignore.

Comments

jacosta24: buy some more friends loser

Load Metric
    Pokergod should not be on there. He's terrible, but pales in comparison to spartard and sheboon, who should join Garrett and mumbles in the poll.

Comments

big dick: .

jacosta24:

Pooh: lol at this idiot green repping a post that admits he's terrible. what a fucking moron

Load Metric
    Name:  image.gif
Views: 806
Size:  4.0 KB

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

wrenchjockey: was funny back in Windows 3.1

Load Metric
    Like toaster oven said, how is the spartentard not on the list? He is honestly the biggest idiot I have ever encountered on the internet and is the only person I have ever put on ignore.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Like toaster oven said, how is the spartentard not on the list? He is honestly the biggest idiot I have ever encountered on the internet and is the only person I have ever put on ignore.
    Pooh is actually a huge bitch and when he gets his 'feelings' hurt on a poker forum that he trolls constantly on he makes a thread and poll like this lol. Of course he also predictably puts the people on it who packed his shit in. And Pooh, a little heads up I don't give a fuck who likes me here haven't you figured that out yet. I'm not fake and I don't need people to stroke my ego to feel some sense of worth especially not here, like you and some others. I lol at people like you especially pooh who enjoy dishing it out but can't take it when they get hit back.

Have a nice day Pooh!

Comments

jacosta24: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pooh are You Buying Affection?

Do you use money to buy affection and approval from your friends or family?

Do you know what the real issue is? Get real about why you're doing what you're doing, and deal with that issue.

Your buying habits may be a result of the guilt you feel for not having enough time to spend with your Father. Buying is a false substitute and an illusion.

Life is about compromise. You must figure out a way to maximize your time with your family. By spending your money to buy affection, you may be putting their future in jeopardy and making the problem worse.

Get honest with yourself. Ask yourself, "How insulting is this to me that I have to buy my way into a relationship?" Step up and say, "If they like me, they like me." You'd rather be healthy alone than sick with someone else. And if you have to buy friends, they're not much of a friend.

Deal with this issue emotionally. Quit hiding behind gifts. This will force you to deal with your REAL problem.

Comments

handicapme: broke n-word meth head rep

WeedAndPoker: this

MumblesBadly: Sad but likely true.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jacosta24 View Post
    Pooh are You Buying Affection?

Do you use money to buy affection and approval from your friends or family?

Do you know what the real issue is? Get real about why you're doing what you're doing, and deal with that issue.

Your buying habits may be a result of the guilt you feel for not having enough time to spend with your Father. Buying is a false substitute and an illusion.

Life is about compromise. You must figure out a way to maximize your time with your family. By spending your money to buy affection, you may be putting their future in jeopardy and making the problem worse.

Get honest with yourself. Ask yourself, "How insulting is this to me that I have to buy my way into a relationship?" Step up and say, "If they like me, they like me." You'd rather be healthy alone than sick with someone else. And if you have to buy friends, they're not much of a friend.

Deal with this issue emotionally. Quit hiding behind gifts. This will force you to deal with your REAL problem.
    Bro, honestly I never realized you were this sensitive. Jealous as fuck too. Couple hundred is probably a ton to you so you can't fathom someone giving out to a community they enjoy. Not to worry because you will never receive a dime of it. Again, never realized your were so fucking sensitive.

Have a good life bro.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Pooh is actually a huge bitch and when he gets his 'feelings' hurt on a poker forum that he trolls constantly on he makes a thread and poll like this lol. Of course he also predictably puts the people on it who packed his shit in. And Pooh, a little heads up I don't give a fuck who likes me here haven't you figured that out yet. I'm not fake and I don't need people to stroke my ego to feel some sense of worth especially not here, like you and some others. I lol at people like you especially pooh who enjoy dishing it out but can't take it when they get hit back.

Have a nice day Pooh!

Is this an acceptance speech?

It's the same shite in every thread. I was following the WMD thread until Garrett shows up talking about WSOP height/weight and pants size buried in 500 word paragraphs of misspelling. You can't just skip his posts cause his lunacy is irresistible to the other guys.

Thread dead.

Jacosta and Mumbles post on topic or something funny. You may not like their style or content but they don't derail the whole thread or kill the forum.

I don't post a lot but now you can't even follow PFA threads cause Garrett ruins them like he dId in the VC thread.

Readers can skip Jacosta or Mumbles. But Garrett is such a leper here that folks can't resist throwing rocks at him for 10 pages. He needs to be culled from the herd.

Garrett's only hope of redemption is to actually post an original thought then just hit submit. Short & sweet.

Not bloody likely.
    Nap it out until you can.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Not necessarily least favorite but poster who posts the most unreadable crap. 2015.
    You know who I voted for, but honestly man I think a bracket is needed as you have true fucking homo's (No PLOL not you, cocksmoker) that belong on there too. Would love to collaborate with you on this. Give delaware an auto advance into the round of 8.

Comments

Pooh: a bracket geek may be in play here. i usually do them in december. i wish druff would agree to do something 'special' for the winner

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal son View Post

Have a nice day Pooh!

Is this an acceptance speech?

It's the same shite in every thread. I was following the WMD thread until Garrett shows up talking about WSOP height/weight and pants size buried in 500 word paragraphs of misspelling. You can't just skip his posts cause his lunacy is irresistible to the other guys.

Thread dead.

Jacosta and Mumbles post on topic or something funny. You may not like their style or content but they don't derail the whole thread or kill the forum.

I don't post a lot but now you can't even follow PFA threads cause Garrett ruins them like he dId in the VC thread.

Readers can skip Jacosta or Mumbles. But Garrett is such a leper here that folks can't resist throwing rocks at him for 10 pages. He needs to be culled from the herd.

Garrett's only hope of redemption is to actually post an original thought then just hit submit. Short & sweet.

Not bloody likely.
    Nap it out until you can.
    I do agree with this post. I have mumbles on ignore and people rarely quote his posts so I generally don't have to read any of them. That said, he's awful, which was the reason he's on ignore in the first place. Garrett is there for obvious reasons. I think Jacosta is first ballot hall of shit worthy. If he's ever posted anything intelligent or funny I missed it and I'm not going back to look. His one redeeming quality is he posts much less than the others.
    I like sparten personally (sorry big dick)

Load Metric

Have a nice day Pooh!
    holy shit, you're starting to sound like marty..... just worse.

Load Metric
    I think Garrett is an easy 3rd in this contest because hes basically morphed into 408garrett. So its entertaining to watch him try to work with that.

Jacosta24 is just some desperate, lonely weirdo random trying to hang, but I get why hes here; its distracting and he tries sooooo hard.

Mumbles however is just a relentless and unapologetic shitposter who simply has no idea how not to shitpost. Its not ironic with him, hes not trolling, he just thinks 'this is how people make cool posts on the internet'. Basically hes the special needs student who gets bussed into PFA and every time he faces you trying to BE YAWR FWEND you end up getting tard spit all over your face.

Comments

Pooh: lol be prepared to be peppered with reds from jacosta for a week.

handicapme: ouch....

jacosta24: everyone knows ur a fat pedophile

OSA: TOUCH MYYY HANNDDD YAARGGHHH

Corrigan: truth

gimmick:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Have a nice day Pooh!

you should have been the first choice in this poll you fucking mongoloid

Comments

Krypt: :lol2

Load Metric
    Mumbles ftw

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

you should have been the first choice in this poll you fucking mongoloid
    I'm guessing tommy is finally done cleaning the peanut butter off your balls and you're free to post? Please go win another large tourney so you become interesting again, also for the sake of the dogs you are sexually abusing. Going to cry some more about how you can't have the stage or are you just going to "habitually drive drunk" some more in mexico??? Oh wait, that's right you can't, they stole your battery, COOL STORY BRAH.

Load Metric
    I love this site

Comments

Pooh: this is correct

handicapme: <3

Load Metric
    Pooh, do you even have a college degree?

Load Metric
    You're essentially a poor man's "Tyde", but with no actual posting ability. Have you made an interesting thread, let alone post, EVER? You have a very limited knowledge base, and essentially stole many of Tyde's mannerisms. I guess you have this lowest common denominator racist shtick... cool? Oh and frankly, I don't think you're wealthy, or even n-word rich. The idiots (99% of this forum) might actually buy in to the idea that you're n-word rich, but how can someone from bumfuck florida actually have any class?

Comments

handicapme: like the great scotty once said, "ACT CLASS"

Thread Information