Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am addicted to Sushi

Load Metric

I am addicted to Sushi

I am eating it nearly 4 times a week. Salmon, Eel, etc... Sprinkle in a bottle of wine each trip we are talking $200 per week (without tip of course).

Nice to be King.

Comments

splitthis:

Banned
    Load Metric
    Plum wine? Rice wine?

Load Metric
    That's a lot of plugged shitters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I am eating it nearly 4 times a week. Salmon, Eel, etc... Sprinkle in a bottle of wine each trip we are talking $200 per week (without tip of course).

Nice to be King.
    Let me get this straight, you go out for sushi 4 times a week & have a bottle of wine each time & it costs $200 total(before tip of course) for the week?

You must eat at the worst sushi restaurants or drink the shittiest wine or probably both for that math to work out. Gl with your food poisoning.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Enjoy the mercury.

Comments

MumblesBadly: LOL!

WillieMcFML: beat me to it

Load Metric
    Also, assuming you must be alone @ that price so that would automatically disqualify you from claiming "kingness" all by itself.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Nice to be King.
    Let me get this straight, you go out for sushi 4 times a week & have a bottle of wine each time & it costs $200 total(before tip of course) for the week?

You must eat at the worst sushi restaurants or drink the shittiest wine or probably both for that math to work out. Gl with your food poisoning.

Comments

vegas1369: lol

WillieMcFML: got heem
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post

I'll ask you nicely not to troll this very serious thread.

I know you must be trolling because nobody in their right mind would ever serve Cabernet Sauvignon with sushi although serving it from a box would be the way to go if you elected to go that route. If a slightly sweet sake isn't available a nicely chilled Riesling or Gewurztraminer would be the way to go IMHO.

I would even suggest a nice chilled rose about 0 or 1 on the sweetness scale if salmon were the main sushi ingredient as implied in the OP.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Wow impressive post. I had you pegged as a meat and potatoes guy.
    Last edited by Hockey Guy; 12-10-2015 at 01:55 PM.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Load Metric
    I have to be in the perfect mood to want sushi, never quite understood the hype.

My fiance is a huge fan though and we have been all over Portland trying several spots.

It's usually good but rarely great.

LOL @ the Floridian town drunk stumbling into the Asian fusion restaurant next to the liquor store and discovering shrimp tempura rolls and sake bombs.

Name:  DSC_0112-2+crop.jpg
Views: 2681
Size:  114.5 KB
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I have to agree with your assessment, "sloppyjoe". Sushi is pretty nasty stuff; I eat it like medicine once in a while, when the hot bar at whole foods is wack.

Load Metric

Nice to be King.

Yeah, the wine should cost $200 or more.

Consider bottomset dumber than the shit he unclogs.

Load Metric
    I usually get an order of salmon sushi and Miso soup or edamame, that is usually $25. Then I get a house bottle of wine which is usually $30.

My tab with tip usually in the mid 60s. I am not some obese fuck that stuff his face with steak or carbs (like most of the fuckers on here). Sometimes I go for lunch and skip the wine which gets me out around $25.

Comments

JimmyG_415: Tip rep. I thought you meant you stiffed the waiter in the OP.

big dick: lives the life of a movie star

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

LOL @ a $200 bottle of wine 4 days a week. Not all of us inherited money. You know what is funny? Is when you are in your 50s and your fake pumped up arms are shriveled and those bad ass tats are so distorted it makes it look like a homeless person gave them to you.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: lol

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Got heem

splitthis:

Load Metric

LOL @ a $200 bottle of wine 4 days a week. Not all of us inherited money. You know what is funny? Is when you are in your 50s and your fake pumped up arms are shriveled and those bad ass tats are so distorted it makes it look like a homeless person gave them to you.
    Like I said previously, you're dumber than the shit you unclog each day. $200/4 trips a week equals $50 a night for wine ya big dumb fuck.

Load Metric
    i think hes going to a non fancy local place so spending 50 dollars on jap white wine is idiotic unless you like paying 49 dollars for kendall jackson chardonnay also it sounds like hes ordering lunch combos that come with miso soup basically just terrible sushi and wine ideas all around

Load Metric

Like I said previously, you're dumber than the shit you unclog each day. $200/4 trips a week equals $50 a night for wine ya big dumb fuck.
    If you spend $200 for a bottle of wine, it better be for a business write off or on someone else's dime. Otherwise, you are a pretentious idiot with more money than sense.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...ience-analysis

Comments

Hockey Guy: You should read the fucking thread or at least the post you've quoted before replying.

big dick: dipshit
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

If you spend $200 for a bottle of wine, it better be for a business write off or on someone else's dime. Otherwise, you are a pretentious idiot with more money than sense.

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...ience-analysis
    LOL @ spending $200 on a bottle of wine, ever at a restaurant. Every now and again I will shell of $50 at a restaurant which by the way you can pick up for $11 at a liquor store. The house bottle of wine is fine at a restaurant. Unless you are trying to impress someone with some diseased Hep C tats. Then you gotta do what you gotta do.

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Name:  51dec7c308396.preview-620.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  109.7 KB

Name:  plus-sign-r-hi.png
Views: 375
Size:  7.2 KB

Name:  85000005613.jpg
Views: 420
Size:  57.3 KB

Name:  funny-man-head-in-toilet-planking.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  44.3 KB

Load Metric
    If I'm out at a nice steakhouse then I will generally spend around $80 for a decent Pinot. Dinner usually comes out to around $200 including wine, not including drinks at the bar beforehand. Then again, I'm usually with my wife, something bottomset wouldn't know anything about.

tight life.

Load Metric
    If I'm out at a nice steakhouse then I will generally spend around $80 for a decent Pinot. Dinner usually comes out to around $200 including wine, not including drinks at the bar beforehand. Then again, I'm usually with my wife, something bottomset wouldn't know anything about.

tight life.
    LOL, I have seen guys like you @ Ruth Chris. You fucking gorge yourself like a glutton, one of the seven deadly sins. You'll be dead before you are 50, if not for gluttony, certainly for Hep C with those ghetto tats. LOL @ $80 of wine. You realize that cost $14 at the liquor store?

Comments

splitthis:

Thread Information