Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Were there weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?

Load Metric

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Dude that's neither mainstream media or a govt site. I really want to be wrong so I can point this out for people to read in their favorite news publication.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    I've talked to a decent amount of military folk over the last several years and have been told the same from actual people that were boots on the ground. They all said there were definitely WMD's in Iraq that were found.

Same here. Every one I chatted with was serious and could tell they weren't fucking around One of them i kind of knew and talked to over the years was a major in the Army. He actually deployed in both gulf wars, and told me some pretty eye opening things over time. He has since passed away from one of the rarest forms of cancer in the world; i cant remember the name of it, but there were literally only a handful of people in the world who had it and doctors as you can imagine are pretty much clueless as to how to even handle it. Gee, i wonder where he got the cancer from...

I am completely perplexed as to why there has been such a complete media blackout over the years regarding the truth about WMD'S.

Load Metric
    Weird that military folks that had it pounded into their heads on a daily basis that there were WMDs by people they trusted would be of the opinion that there were WMDs.

I'm pretty sure I would want to have good reasoning behind my child murder as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    I've talked to a decent amount of military folk over the last several years and have been told the same from actual people that were boots on the ground. They all said there were definitely WMD's in Iraq that were found.

Lol and Bush wore the egg on his face for so long for what reason exactly?
    "He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight."

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Explain further please

Load Metric
    Still think it's fucking hilarious that Sonatine has the gall to have his "media tells the truth", "we were caught with our pants down on 9/11" attitude basically forever and then decide suddenly to casually quote David Icke.

Comments

sonatine: Dont know who David Icke is, do know that society deserves do not be dragged down by your mental illness.

garrett: BGC you arent wrong Sonatine is a legit insane and an Alex Jones type... BGC > Sonatine by a mile!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Weird that military folks that had it pounded into their heads on a daily basis that there were WMDs by people they trusted would be of the opinion that there were WMDs.

I'm pretty sure I would want to have good reasoning behind my child murder as well.
    I'm not talking about people who have been supposedly "indoctrinated" here, you imbicile. IM talking about people who have actually SEEN them. Newsflash: There is a BIG difference. Do you actually think at this point we are talking about a bunch of "i know a guy who knows a guy whos brother said..." bullshit?

God you're fucking terrible

Load Metric
    I'm talking about those indoctrinated over there but ok bro. I'm talking about it being pumped into their heads there bro. Do you honestly think you are the only person that has war buddies?

You receive stories about a legit war from yours. I hear stores of a bull shit war from mine. One of my friends in school was forced to take part in a game where they would throw babies and toddlers into the air while someone shot them out of the sky.

Vegas, for the record did your war people tell you that they saw WMD's with their own eyes? Because honestly it didn't read that way and now I got this simpleton calling me terrible.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 12-10-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Who cares if Saddam had wmd. We sold them to him..

He wAs a good leader who had a safe functioning state with Christians in his cabinet,

He would kill Muslim extremists on site..

On a side note.. the mainstream media is insidious.. go trump..

Load Metric
    SBP

The dark knight saying holds water because

1. Bush didn't give a fuck what people thought about him
    2. He was willing to take it on the chin to protect Middle East strategy (LoL at Obama doing this)
    3. He knew history would be on his side

The question I keep coming back to is, "is this the first time in human history where a country has been at war for 25 years and pretended they weren't?'

3 Presidents and only W has been willing to openly acknowledge what the fuck is going on.

Load Metric
    Gotcha.

Load Metric
    Seriously though. Fuck this entire forum for letting Sonatine quote a n-word 8x as crazy as Alex Jones unimpeded.

After all he's said and done.

Seriously fuck you all.

He said it so casual too. As if it was his normal drivel from CNN.

Fuck you all.

He has zero right to do that after chastising all those who quote the same man.

So nonchalant. It makes me fucking sick that no one called him out.

Comments

garrett: Bless you good sir. The fraud that is Sonatine getting put on blast needs to happen as much as he spews non-sense!

Load Metric
    I suppose if I just ate food as if I was a hungry hungry hippo at live at the bike for a 18 month session you wouldn't put up your roadblocks when I decide to casually drip knowlege into your cups lIke I got Folgers and Crystal.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    You know BGC it's kind of like this:

While you're thinking you have "gotcha" moments (or whatever it is you think you have), were just sitting here already in the know that the probability his high that dropped at birth and you are missing a severe amount of braincells. That or you are on some serious drugs that I would never want to touch.

Some of us are not responding because we are busy shaking our head and laughing. For lack of a better analogy, its kind of like me debating my hard headed 7 year old; no matter what, he will claim he is correct and that is that and he will say ha ha ha while doing it.

So ill piss you off once more and quote another thing which Sonatine stated earlier:

You must go to bed every night absolutely exhausted from pretending you're not crazy and wrong.

P.S. - By the way, when you say things like:

One of my friends in school was forced to take part in a game where they would throw babies and toddlers into the air while someone shot them out of the sky.
    With that statement in and of itself, you lose pretty much all credibility with someone like me. See, it's something like that where even if you've heard it from "someone" and think it's true (even though I think you're of course full of shit), unless you have actual PROOF, it's probably best to just leave it out of a conversation.

Load Metric
    Vegas, for the record did your war people tell you that they saw WMD's with their own eyes?
    Yes. Most were very reputable people too, one of which I talk to somewhat regularly who is very high up with a certain branch of the government. I don't doubt what this dude tells me at all.

Load Metric
    This thread on this particular forum and the opinions of the ones commenting in it, dawgingin BGCs opinion absolutely makes me sick. Some of you all actually trying to act liek you are speaking in fact (Grodman/Vegas) you all really sound very very stupid.

abrown mr Venture Cap guy, you are a fool. Busch used 9/11 as an angle to go finish the job daddy didn't. Which is actually would have been not stop Baghdad liek the 1st gulf war and actually eliminate Saddam this time liek his father didn't/couldnt. Sonny boy used the 9/11 because it gave him all of the justification and reasoning to be able to go and finish the job his father got made a fool of and didn't finish the first time. Are rich people honestly, this naive and stupid bc if you are someone liek you project here, it scares me that you think like this. Makes me sick people like you who probably do have clout and power and money in this world have such a naive and stupid real world understanding of what went on. Busch the son used 9/11 as an angle to go and finish the job his dad didnt, and it was the worste decision and really changed the way we as Americans will be over the course of time. Afghanistan was justified and of merit, we reallly made a reallly BIG mistake allowing Busch Jr to use 9/11 to go and finish what daddy couldnt do the first time. 9/11 was Busch's golden ticket to go finish the war his father started, but never finished. And whos legacy in many ways was stained because of that. Sonny boy wanted to prove daddy RIGHT imo... Which also became a large part of how his daddys legacy got remembered. He had a chance to fix that in his mind post 9/11 and was going to do whatever possible to use that angle to bring Iraq into the spectrum of the 9/11 tragedy. when in reality it had NOTHING to do with Al-Qaeda/911 etc...

Vegas and Gordman just STFU. 100% Vegas1967 or w.e, who was a bartender in Vegas till recently apparently is spewing bullshit he heard from some drunks under the influence of alcohol spewing in a bar. Sonatine you don't even deserve mention in this thread. You make me SICK just reading your predictably crazy and off based view on this. BGC is right the rate of pathetic Sonatine rambles with his predictable PFA puppets stroking him along making him think what he thinks and says actually is col or right and it is not often.

Saddam mustard gassed the kurds his own people so we already knew long before 9/11 that Saddam technically had some 'WMDs'. Via the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) were quite aware of what he had and to what extent generally. It wasnt a huge secret there wasnt sparkling new facilities and infrastructure that could be found advancing their development of WMDs.

More concerning to the world was the possibility that he was actually making WMDs currently, as well advancing the deployability technology especially in the area of long-range ballistic missiles. None of that was found either. Saddam would have ran his mouth till the day he died, talking shit threatening everyone because that was the way he leveraged. We damn well knew that too.

The President of the most powerful nation on the planet during 9/11 George W. Busch just so happened to be someone whos fatehr was also a President of America (what are the odds???) so he was in a position of power and used an angle to go and finish the job his father didnt and now couldnt. 9/11 was the angle and he SHOT it.

Druff your fkn spell check is beyond tilting, i feel liek this is all over the place but instead of proof reading and being perfect im just going to submit it liek it is.

Im sure ill have more to say once i read the next page or two so, until then....

Comments

Muck Ficon: Unreadable.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    This thread on this particular forum and the opinions of the ones commenting in it, dawgingin BGCs opinion absolutely makes me sick. Some of you all actually trying to act liek you are speaking in fact (Grodman/Vegas) you all really sound very very stupid.

abrown mr Venture Cap guy, you are a fool. Busch used 9/11 as an angle to go finish the job daddy didn't. Which is actually would have been not stop Baghdad liek the 1st gulf war and actually eliminate Saddam this time liek his father didn't/couldnt. Sonny boy used the 9/11 because it gave him all of the justification and reasoning to be able to go and finish the job his father got made a fool of and didn't finish the first time. Are rich people honestly, this naive and stupid bc if you are someone liek you project here, it scares me that you think like this.

Makes me sick people like you who probably do have clout and power and money in this world have such a naive and stupid real world understanding of what went on. Busch the son used 9/11 as an angle to go and finish the job his dad didnt, and it was the worste decision and really changed the way we as Americans will be over the course of time. Afghanistan was justified and of merit, we reallly made a reallly BIG mistake allowing Busch Jr to use 9/11 to go and finish what daddy couldnt do the first time. 9/11 was Busch's golden ticket to go finish the war his father started, but never finished. And whos legacy in many ways was stained because of that. Sonny boy wanted to prove daddy RIGHT imo... Which also became a large part of how his daddys legacy got remembered. He had a chance to fix that in his mind post 9/11 and was going to do whatever possible to use that angle to bring Iraq into the spectrum of the 9/11 tragedy. when in reality it had NOTHING to do with Al-Qaeda/911 etc...

Vegas and Gordman just STFU. 100% Vegas1967 or w.e, who was a bartender in Vegas till recently apparently is spewing bullshit he heard from some drunks under the influence of alcohol spewing in a bar. None of that is worthy of any merit, coming from 'Vegas/Gordman'. Sonatine you don't even deserve mention in this thread. You make me SICK just reading your predictably crazy and off based view on this. BGC is right the rate of pathetic Sonatine rambles with his predictable PFA puppets stroking him along making him think what he thinks and says actually is col or right and it is not often.

Saddam mustard gassed the kurds his own people so we already knew long before 9/11 that Saddam technically had some 'WMDs'. Via the IAEA (International Atomic Energy Agency) were quite aware of what he had and to what extent generally. It wasnt a huge secret there wasnt sparkling new facilities and infrastructure that could be found advancing their development of WMDs.

More concerning to the world was the possibility that he was actually making WMDs currently, as well advancing the deployability technology especially in the area of long-range ballistic missiles. None of that was found either. Saddam would have ran his mouth till the day he died, talking shit threatening everyone because that was the way he leveraged. We damn well knew that too.

The President of the most powerful nation on the planet during 9/11 George W. Busch just so happened to be someone whos fatehr was also a President of America (what are the odds???) so he was in a position of power and used an angle to go and finish the job his father didnt and now couldnt. 9/11 was the angle and he SHOT it.

Druff your fkn spell check is beyond tilting, i feel liek this is all over the place but instead of proof reading and being perfect im just going to submit it liek it is.

Im sure ill have more to say once i read the next page or two so, until then....

Comments

garrett: I was in the ARMY (Infantry) in 04'-05' you fucking IDIOT!

sonatine: fixed.

tony bagadonuts:

Load Metric

abrown mr Venture Cap guy, you are a fool. Busch used 9/11 as an angle to go finish the job daddy didn't. Which is actually would have been not stop Baghdad liek the 1st gulf war and actually eliminate Saddam this time liek his father didn't/couldnt. Sonny boy used the 9/11 because it gave him all of the justification and reasoning to be able to go and finish the job his father got made a fool of and didn't finish the first time. Are rich people honestly, this naive and stupid bc if you are someone liek you project here, it scares me that you think like this. Makes me sick people like you who probably do have clout and power and money in this world have such a naive and stupid real world understanding of what went on. Busch the son used 9/11 as an angle to go and finish the job his dad didnt, and it was the worste decision and really changed the way we as Americans will be over the course of time. Afghanistan was justified and of merit, we reallly made a reallly BIG mistake allowing Busch Jr to use 9/11 to go and finish what daddy couldnt do the first time. 9/11 was Busch's golden ticket to go finish the war his father started, but never finished. And whos legacy in many ways was stained because of that. Sonny boy wanted to prove daddy RIGHT imo... Which also became a large part of how his daddys legacy got remembered. He had a chance to fix that in his mind post 9/11 and was going to do whatever possible to use that angle to bring Iraq into the spectrum of the 9/11 tragedy. when in reality it had NOTHING to do with Al-Qaeda/911 etc...

Vegas and Gordman just STFU. 100% Vegas1967 or w.e, who was a bartender in Vegas till recently apparently is spewing bullshit he heard from some drunks under the influence of alcohol spewing in a bar. Sonatine you don't even deserve mention in this thread. You make me SICK just reading your predictably crazy and off based view on this. BGC is right the rate of pathetic Sonatine rambles with his predictable PFA puppets stroking him along making him think what he thinks and says actually is col or right and it is not often.

Garrett, please realize that no one is going to spend the time reading the ramblings of a strung out, father beating, unemployed, delusional meth head.

I literally would not waste my time reading two sentences from you, so this is obviously a TLDR scenario.

Have a nice night.

Comments

Gordman: Exactly my thoughts when he posted these blocks. Literally didn't read a word

gut: I made it 2 sentences in....

Load Metric
    That said, you responded to him, which is pretty much a thousandfold improvement to his social life.

Comments

vegas1369: True

garrett: 2 pathetic PFA sheep right here Sonatine and Vegas1369

Gordman: LOL
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Garrett, please realize that no one is going to spend the time reading the ramblings of a strung out, father beating, unemployed, delusional meth head.

I literally would not waste my time reading two sentences from you, so this is obviously a TLDR scenario.

Have a nice night.
    Clearly you dont know me. All you know is me from this board unless you were at the Rio the day of that WSOP like a creep and I didn't know. Either way I dont care because theirs nothing to hide and I think your a punk ass bich seriously. And 'Meth head' I mean, their is nothing even to say there thats so made up and fake its incredible. Im about 5'10 220lbs and healthy, can run miles. Dont you forget we arent all a bunch of dumb biches on pokerfraudalert fool. I don't even do drugs at all so its funny some grown man who lived on poker forums for the better part of a decade would actually make some completely bullshit up out of thin air its hilarious. Is that what you resort too, making up complete lies and then saying 'have a ncie day' liek you are in control you are not.

I know your type though, you like to make a bunch bullshit up like your cool and your puppets here will stroke your ego and makeit appear as if, you are actually right. When in reality your an almost 50 year old loser half assed bartender, nto that theirs anythign wrong with career bartenders but they dont get onpoker forums and act liek a punk ass bich like you. I honestly think most of the people you stroke egos with on this board, are pathetic and I have no problem meeting up with you face to face. Ill let you see exactly what I am and what I am not. Based on that stupid made up bullshit in that post above, you really have no clue. That goes for all of you.

Now real talk I know people who know who you are. I know who you are you joke. And youll come back in response to this post with soem more deflecting pussy shit about how oh you dont meet guys like me or you dont do it for this reason or that reason, but Ill find you then. Thats what you dont get you cant hide dumbass. So since you want to make things up and just speak lies about people you really don't know literally anything about so if you are half the man you act liek on this board you won't give the chicken shit answer here. Id liek to get together with you and see what you have to say then, because I already seeing as how you think that about me you are literally a fucking fool. Vegas man to man I think you are 100% a punk flake and a liar. One of the bigger ones on this board actually. And from what heard you are a joke in real life too. You better watch your mouth baldy!

You can be cool here on PFA Vegas1939 al you want. But dont think for one second any opinion that you rubes think matters here, actually does out on the street and in real life!

Thread Information