Thread: Has anyone watched Into the Badlands or either of the two new Netflix shows?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

Has anyone watched Into the Badlands or either of the two new Netflix shows?

Any of these winners?

Into the Badlands?

Marvel's Jessica Jones?

The Man in the High Castle?

I'm going to try all of them. Just wondering what any of you that have watched them think.

Right now the only shows out that I watch every week are Fargo and Gotham. Ohh and The Last Man on Earth.

The latest Gotham felt like a payoff for putting up with it for so long.

Load Metric
    "Into the Badlands" should be retitled "Hot Chicks in Leather Who Are Badass With Edge Weapons".
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    I haven't shut off into the badlands yet. Not exactly something I'd budget time for but something I play because AMC throws it at the end of the walking dead on demand.

Load Metric
    Man in the high castle,

If you hate jewish people, don't watch, USA killed them all when the Nazi's/Japan won the war in 1947 on Virginia Beach.
    First the Boston Riots, and then the Cincinnati concentration camps.

I love the story line, (or anything like this), and all the little details they have to follow to pull a show like this off, but it seems a little too slow.
    I'm usually cool w/slow, but there is so much treachery it is hard to follow.

That said, I'm on the 7th of 10 episodes, so maybe it will all come together in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Any of these winners?

Into the Badlands?

Marvel's Jessica Jones?

The Man in the High Castle?

I'm going to try all of them. Just wondering what any of you that have watched them think.

Right now the only shows out that I watch every week are Fargo and Gotham. Ohh and The Last Man on Earth.

The latest Gotham felt like a payoff for putting up with it for so long.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit:

Cerveza Fria: offset
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Thanks fellas. IMDB gave them all high marks and all the story lines interested me. I will probably save Jessica Jones for when/if I'm trapped with a boring female that won't leave, but the other two I will fire on. Slow shows don't bother me. I sometimes find myself speeding through the scenes with characters that don't interest me as much in these types of shows. I'm sure I miss out on some things but oh well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Thanks fellas. IMDB gave them all high marks and all the story lines interested me. I will probably save Jessica Jones for when/if I'm trapped with a boring female that won't leave, but the other two I will fire on. Slow shows don't bother me. I sometimes find myself speeding through the scenes with characters that don't interest me as much in these types of shows. I'm sure I miss out on some things but oh well.
    Jessica Jones would be much better if it was full on R rated. The villain Killgrave is hilarious at times. Not great show but not awful either. At some point, there will be a crossover with Daredevil as both are set in Hell's Kitchen.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I'm a fan of David Tennant, and I enjoyed Daredevil, so I'll give Jessica Jones a chance. Never heard of the comic though. Seems pretty fucked up.

Thread Information