Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Chicago Police Officer charged with murder in shooting 17 year old black kid 16 times [Video]

Load Metric
    is it a shock that his(DRK Star) brother has 6 complaints for excessive use of force on his record?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Only 6?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SysOp View Post
    is it a shock that his(DRK Star) brother has 6 complaints for excessive use of force on his record?

lol let me guess: the citizens police database? I'm guessing you know Dorks last name or something. the thing about the CPDB is you have to look and see if the claims of force were even investigated and if he was disciplined. odds are he wasn't. that was one of the biggest complaints from this scathing report that DRK thinks is a flaming pile of garbage: there's no one even investigating these claims.

there's statistics on that website that show that like .5% of the complaints have ever led to any discipline.

now maybe in DRK's bubble we can exist in a world where police aren't even held accountable for anything. But in the real world that's bad policy.

he can cry all he wants , the DOJ is going to do something and these cops (like his brother) are actually going to be held accountable for their actions.

Comments

SysOp: I'll be the first to rep this
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    it also goes to show you how far up the ass of the police some of these cop apologists/ defenders are. Here we have DRK, calling a FACTUAL REPORT PUBLISHED BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT garbage. All while we find out someone in his family, who he brags about on the board in some posts for being a cop, is in fact a scumbag cop with complaints against him.

go figure.

Comments

SysOp: and this
    "Winning is the most important thing in my life, after breathing. Breathing first, winning next."

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    i wonder how many times his brother has gotten his drunk and on drug ass out of trouble with the law.

O/U 4.5

Load Metric
    ouch, I guess that 45 minute "don't believe your lying eyes" video didn't go to well w/the Grand Jury.

Van Dyke indicted on 16 added counts for each shot to Laquan McDonald

In the indictment returned March 16 by a new grand jury, Van Dyke is still charged with six counts of first-degree murder and one count of official misconduct as well.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    good. i can't wait for the jury to bring back a guilty verdict so i can see his family cry in tears as he's taken into custody.

then i can't wait for the neocons and cop apologists like Druff to say "well now this is terrible how are the police going to do their jobs? they're all gonna be afraid to shoot at suspects blah blah blah"

y'all can whine all you want. this guys gonna get made an example of, and i'll be watching the entire time.

just want to reiterate that i 100% cannot wait to see the look on his wife's face when a judge tells him he's guilty.

JUST REMEMEBER I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIS WIFES SHITTY LOOK ON HER FACE AS HER LIFE IS TAKEN APART AS WE WATCH ON NATIONAL TV. I HOPE HE ROTS IN FUCKING JAIL FOR A LONG LONG TIME

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    Update: 3 of the cops involved in allegedly covering up the details of the shooting have been indicted by a grand jury.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Guess the special prosecutor didn't buy that 45 minute "lying eyes" video, either.
    I love how Dark Star (or whatever dupe he is using these days) is acting like he didn't know this the second it happened.

Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Update: 3 of the cops involved in allegedly covering up the details of the shooting have been indicted by a grand jury.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Boom!

i called it

George Steinbrenner

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Cities like Baltimore and Chicago have the worst, most violent police officers because they are they have the worst inhabitants living in them. The officers are a product of their environment, and do what they have to do to keep the citizens under control. If that means shooting down rampaging out of control teenagers running around the streets with knives, than so be it.

I anticipate the violence, murder and mayhem is going to keep getting worse and worse in inner-cities as police are increasingly handcuffed in dealing with the denizens inside them.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Best one.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Cities like Baltimore and Chicago have the worst, most violent police officers because they are they have the worst inhabitants living in them. The officers are a product of their environment, and do what they have to do to keep the citizens under control. If that means shooting down rampaging out of control teenagers running around the streets with knives, than so be it.

I anticipate the violence, murder and mayhem is going to keep getting worse and worse in inner-cities as police are increasingly handcuffed in dealing with the denizens inside them.
    You are an ignorant racist! The War on Drugs turned US cops into highly militarized wannabe-special forces who were increasingly unleashed on the urban poor to keep the lily-white suburban voters "safe" from "super-predators". And the more violence and brutality unleashed on the urban youth by the police in that "war", the more violent the members of the drug economy-participants became.

Comments

Tellafriend: <yawn>
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    You guys are rubes.

You have no clue what is going on with this situation. Keep yapping.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    (I'm) a little preoccupied in Thailand right now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    You guys are rubes.

You have no clue what is going on with this situation. Keep yapping.

And you do? You live in oak park asshole.

I live in chicago. I have a big fucking clue what's going on here.

get fucked.

George Steinbrenner

Load Metric
    For like the 6th time, I GREW UP in Oak Park. I havent lived there in 20 years.

I have intimate knowledge from police WHO WORKED WITH VAN DYKE. I have knowledge from veterans who know the laws, know what happened at the scene, shared information within 24 hours so others knew what went down.

You are a degenerate, drug addled bike messenger who talks out of his ass.

Go back to hanging out with Die Antwoord, you progeria-suffering gimp.

Comments

MumblesBadly: The video didnt lie like Van Dickhead's brothers-in-blue.

El Gallo: Terrible

Tellafriend: exactly

Muck Ficon: Shut it down

Load Metric

I have intimate knowledge from police WHO WORKED WITH VAN DYKE. I have knowledge from veterans who know the laws, know what happened at the scene, shared information within 24 hours so others knew what went down.

The fact you have "inside knowledge" doesn't mean cops didn't try to help cover for another cop. You deny they do this, yet all my cop friends say they do it all the time, and they are nice cops. Your mental barricade when it comes to cops doing stupid shit is upsetting and honestly childish. It's like when a kid thinks his dad is the strongest and can do no wrong. The truth of the matter is YOU have no idea what is going on and you only believe information that confirms your pre conceived conclusion.

Comments

MumblesBadly: :this
    We pray for understanding as we all occasionally request back door action by accident, when we tried to call an electrician. It happens, it simply happens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gallo View Post

The fact you have "inside knowledge" doesn't mean cops didn't try to help cover for another cop. You deny they do this, yet all my cop friends say they do it all the time, and they are nice cops. Your mental barricade when it comes to cops doing stupid shit is upsetting and honestly childish. It's like when a kid thinks his dad is the strongest and can do no wrong. The truth of the matter is YOU have no idea what is going on and you only believe information that confirms your pre conceived conclusion.
    Name:  IMG_0227.GIF
Views: 158
Size:  3.77 MB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    I actually typed out a response, going over things, and then deleted it, because IDGAF

Comments

El Gallo: To match your hair :)

Banned
    Load Metric
    I actually typed out a response, going over things, and then deleted it, because IDGAF

Name:  tenor.gif
Views: 155
Size:  695.8 KB

Load Metric
    lol me either

Thread Information