Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have to send 5 BTC or PokerFraudAlert will be compromised

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I have to send 5 BTC or PokerFraudAlert will be compromised

Date: 11/20/2015 3:52pm PST

This is a serious warning. If you don't send 5 bitcoins to this address: *** 12JfudCJdszUBfhbgKoFx141mAqCenQ1ex *** in two hours your website will be compromised. You can't communicate with us. This is a warning. I repeat, a warning.

^CF [fr13nds]

I guess I missed the deadline, but somehow the compromising didn't occur.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

This is a serious warning. If you don't send 5 bitcoins to this address: *** 12JfudCJdszUBfhbgKoFx141mAqCenQ1ex *** in two hours your website will be compromised. You can't communicate with us. This is a warning. I repeat, a warning.

^CF [fr13nds]

I sent it for you. I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if thespartan had no place to fag up threads.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: better safe than sorry angel investor rep

DRK Star: gentleman and a scholar

ToasterOven: fag up
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Him posting here takes away from his time drugging and raping girls

Comments

ToasterOven: rape prevention

Load Metric

^CF [fr13nds]

What a low rent peice of shit.. trying to extort people for $1500
    Hopefully he gets a terrible std

Comments

ftpjesus: its a fucking hash you idiot!!

sonatine: ftpjesus correction rep

Load Metric
    thats an interesting email address

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

^CF [fr13nds]

I sent it for you. I just wouldn't be able to live with myself if thespartan had no place to fag up threads.
    Did you really? Earlier I couldn't get PFA to load but other sites were loading.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post

Did you really? Earlier I couldn't get PFA to load but other sites were loading.
    Come to think of it, I noticed this too several hours ago.

Load Metric
    Micon has to get his legal bills paid somehow. Give him a break Druff.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    They probably get a sucker or two every now and then but should go for something smaller cause 5 bitcoins is like $1,650 atm.

Load Metric
    Funny thing. Friday night around 7 or 8 EST, PFA went down for like five minutes for me. If I reloaded it kept saying unavailable. Didn't last long so I'm assuming Hockey Guy bailed us all out. Thanks Hockey Guy.

Load Metric
    PFA high on the NSA priority list.

Definitely not a fake email address. Bet headers check out.

Load Metric
    Sincere question here, why is this coming from a, 'nsa.gov' address.

Is that an easy or common spoof/technique, for someone to use trying to extort

Also offhand, this probably came from some POS on seals who has seen this site referenced over time. Wild guess but Id bet offhand it is coming from someone there!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Also offhand, this probably came from some POS on seals who has seen this site referenced over time. Wild guess but Id bet offhand it is coming from someone there!
    Sincere answer here, it's an obvious spoof with the ".Tech.nsa.gov" giving it away. You can easily get this type of spoofing.

Also offhand, you're to broke to bet, scammer.

Comments

varys: Said it all

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by handicapme View Post

Sincere answer here, it's an obvious spoof with the ".Tech.nsa.gov" giving it away. You can easily get this type of spoofing.

Quite happy I never spent much of my life interested, or caring about this stuff. So the construction of weblinks is not something I ever cared to know about not that it matters smartass. You're gonna get yours in due time, question is will you even realize it. You know who I am but I still don't exact who you are, yet.

That matters and then we can fight fair.

Load Metric

Quite happy I never spent much of my life interested, or caring about this stuff. So the construction of weblinks is not something I ever cared to know about not that it matters smartass. You're gonna get yours in due time, question is will you even realize it. You know who I am but I still don't exact who you are, yet.

Wasn't fighting the reason you were put in jail, then put on suicide watch? Listen Garrett, I don't want you to go back to the big house nor try and kill yourself. Who would I get to donate to me in DFS if this happened?

Also, I have nothing to hide buddy. Just your average late 20's dude who works in finance, doesn't beat my family members, has a well paying job and the best part... I can I afford to make bets rather than scam people!

Comments

Pooh: tough but fair

Load Metric

Wasn't fighting the reason you were put in jail, then put on suicide watch? Listen Garrett, I don't want you to go back to the big house nor try and kill yourself. Who would I get to donate to me in DFS if this happened?

Also, I have nothing to hide buddy. Just your average late 20's dude who works in finance, doesn't beat my family members, has a well paying job and the best part... I can I afford to make bets rather than scam people!

You are just the type of person I honestly look forward to humiliating. Hopefully you come complete with a cushy academic background too. Judging by you're inability to structure a sentence and lack of any impressive vocabulary, you are nothing more than a flake and liar. Also honestly, no doubt in my mind you grossly underestimate people and is probably one of your biggest leaks. I literally don't care if you are a billionaire, that just means you can play looser and you do. Either way, I like that someone of such, 'perceived' high worth would care to waste a second on this fine Sunday morning over me.

You are a liar and a total clown, also heard you scammed someone years ago and then justified it with well, he was a scammer so you thought it was o.k to scam him back. Glad I don't find myself in them spots but reeks to me like a legit piece of shit and with a big mouth. That is tough but fair btw, and you reek of a life fish with a cushy little job under him but judging by how wasted you always are and clearly low logic and intellect I doubt you make retirement even if it was true (and I dont believe anything you say)!

Load Metric

You are just the type of person I honestly look forward to humiliating. Hopefully you come complete with a cushy academic background too. Judging by you're inability to structure a sentence and lack of any impressive vocabulary, you are nothing more than a flake and liar. Also honestly, no doubt in my mind you grossly underestimate people and is probably one of your biggest leaks. I literally don't care if you are a billionaire, that just means you can play looser and you do. Either way, I like that someone of such, 'perceived' high worth would care to waste a second on this fine Sunday morning over me.

You are a liar and a total clown, also heard you scammed someone years ago and then justified it with well, he was a scammer so you thought it was o.k to scam him back. Glad I don't find myself in them spots but reeks to me like a legit piece of shit and with a big mouth. That is tough but fair btw, and you reek of a life fish with a cushy little job under him but judging by how wasted you always are and clearly low logic and intellect I doubt you make retirement even if it was true (and I dont believe anything you say)!
    Yes you are right, I did scam Neverheeb into making a sign that read "I scammed Dan Druff for crack" and never paid him $100 for it. Oh the shame.

Anywhooooo If you still have funds on DK (LOL), want to play this big fish this weekend?? Best of 5, $50-$200 matches? Just say the word and I'll send you the 5 invites.

Load Metric

Yes you are right, I did scam Neverheeb into making a sign that read "I scammed Dan Druff for crack" and never paid him $100 for it. Oh the shame.

Anywhooooo If you still have funds on DK (LOL), want to play this big fish this weekend?? Best of 5, $50-$200 matches? Just say the word and I'll send you the 5 invites.
    I know the angle you are trying to play here so I'll flip the script on you. Since i'm broke right, and you are so great play me for free. Go make some side bets, get all your homeys see who wants to put some skin on your back vs. me. Unless you work or are someone on the inside and can get my lineups, especially HU!

Lets do 5 NFLs/5 NBAs/5 NHLs/5 CBBs, best of 20 wins across 4 sports.

And with it I will also prove it is a skill game.

Comments

Hockey Guy: He's an NFL but you won't play him??? Really????

Load Metric

I know the angle you are trying to play here so I'll flip the script on you. Since i'm broke right, and you are so great play me for free. Go make some side bets, get all your homeys see who wants to put some skin on your back vs. me. Unless you work or are someone on the inside and can get my lineups, especially HU!

Lets do 5 NFLs/5NBAs/5 NHLs/5 CBBs, best of 20 wins across 4 sports.

And with it I will also prove it is a skill game.
    pathetic

Comments

garrett: he cant beat me, he is an NFL fish

handicapme: offset!

Load Metric
    Although this is a serious thread why would you all want to hijack it like this. That is odd to me

Thread Information