Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Terror in Paris.

Load Metric
    Let's put it this way, I'd have a beer with corrigan before that DB.

Comments

Shizzmoney: lol

Load Metric
    just saw the photo of the people all shot up in front of the restaurant, with the blood all over.

truly dispicable

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Yo Sparten, what would Trump do if he were pres in your opinion?
    He would stop the unfeathered Muslim migration here and urge Europe to do the same, then completely wipe out the town's were these guts were from..

Then interrogate there friends and family member's. If any.one even remotely knew anything. Raise criminal charges in them..

I don't think.this was a work place accident or democrats telling us they deserved it because they offended one of the Muslims.

I gtd u that they will increase the depreciation of liberties to American citizens while at the same time not enforce immigration laws especially with Muslims..

Comments

Serial Fail: I actually lost IQ points reading this shit.

herbertstemple: Somebody in a pickup truck called one of them a sand n-word and all hell broke loose.

GrenadaRoger: pedal stool rep earned for feathered fetter..

Load Metric
    muslim migration so unfeathered yall.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Yo Sparten, what would Trump do if he were pres in your opinion?
    He would stop the unfeathered Muslim migration here and urge Europe to do the same, then completely wipe out the town's were these guts were from..

Then interrogate there friends and family member's. If any.one even remotely knew anything. Raise criminal charges in them..

I don't think.this was a work place accident or democrats telling us they deserved it because they offended one of the Muslims.

I gtd u that they will increase the depreciation of liberties to American citizens while at the same time not enforce immigration laws especially with Muslims..
    14 years ago we started meddling in Iraq & Afghanistan. It's been a miserable failure but along the way we killed enough family members to create a generations of angry kids who hate the invading countries.

I grew up during the Cold War. It lasted about 45 years. We are in this mess for 14 years now so we prolly have some time to go.

So, yeah Sparten, more bombings will prolly clear things up. Thank your pal, Bush too.

Meanwhile, kids like Druff's son are prolly gonna grow up waiting for that draft notice.

Your being a simpleton. You wanna get all isolationist with immigration. You shoulda been isolationist years ago.

Comments

OSA: PARKING LOT PI

ftpjesus: This shits been going on with the goatfuckers for a thousand years Started with the 1st Crusades Continued with the 2nd Crusades which involved Vlad Ill put put the goatfuckers heads on pikes The Impler in the 15th century.

big dick: offset the homo

herbertstemple: All you little pussies can do is blame it on Bush. We have a cowardly fool of a president now that none of our enemies fear.

MumblesBadly: Offset the automilitant

Load Metric
    Good bye Gay Pari. Going to go on snowden type lock down no doubt. Guy in soccer stadium blew himself up which is akin to people in safe neighborhoods leaving their doors unlocked. No way could anyone get into a usa stadium with explosives I don't believe.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Good bye Gay Pari. Going to go on snowden type lock down no doubt. Guy in soccer stadium blew himself up which is akin to people in safe neighborhoods leaving their doors unlocked. No way could anyone get into a usa stadium with explosives I don't believe.
    Yeah, nobody could get that shit in our stadiums.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 840
Size:  93.7 KB

Comments

Prodigal son: Hanging nigga QB?

Load Metric
    Analysis of "vulnerable" states in 2016.

I'll start. New York.

Load Metric
    Im drunkll

Dick muslims fukc islam

Comments

Sanlmar: Nostalgic for the Shah.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

14 years ago we started meddling in Iraq & Afghanistan. It's been a miserable failure but along the way we killed enough family members to create a generations of angry kids who hate the invading countries.

I grew up during the Cold War. It lasted about 45 years. We are in this mess for 14 years now so we prolly have some time to go.

So, yeah Sparten, more bombings will prolly clear things up. Thank your pal, Bush too.

Meanwhile, kids like Druff's son are prolly gonna grow up waiting for that draft notice.

Your being a simpleton. You wanna get all isolationist with immigration. You shoulda been isolationist years ago.
    Yep, how the fuck W and Cheney are not in prison for treason and war crimes is beyond me. They basically gave proxy control of the entire defense dept. to a cabal of radical right wing Israeli operatives. Planted false stories in the media, outed spies, torture, Aluminum tubes, Nigerian Yellow cake, cartoon drawings of non existent mobile biological weapons labs and on and on and on, just incredible treason.

This is what they call blowback. Thank goodness the USA doesn't have Muzzies all over the place like France.

The we got Druff and TheSparten hollering Benghazi Benghazi, I got your Benghazi hanging pal.

Comments

ftpjesus: [plain]No we just have 2 million goatfuckers in this country. 19 known Jihadi training camps all over the US (look it up). Yeah no were just fucking fine here in the Good Ole USA.. NOT!!! The fucking open southern border is wide open thanks to HNIC[/

Sanlmar: Offset. These guys lit the fuse that spawned these training sites. Now you deal with the cleanup.

Serial Fail: ftpjesus is legit retarded

MumblesBadly: Another offset

Wiganer: Galloways a twat but that was hof

ToasterOven: ftpjesus is legit retarded

Hockey Guy: Somebody needs to tell ftpjesus that Hockey Night in Canada has nothing to do with it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    ISIS using US military equipment in Iraq:

http://www.thenation.com/article/isi...-hardware-to-f

Suspicions Run Deep in Iraq That CIA and the Islamic State Are United:

https://t.co/sKUfFC7v0l

Why Iran believes ISIS is a US creation:

http://time.com/3720081/isis-iran-us-creation/

Load Metric
    Just astounds me to see all the military hoorah. Especially from the kids. Dressing up in camouflage uniforms and all that bullshit.

College kids used to have an axe to grind. Nothing kills idealism like money and things are pretty good.

Which leads me to believe that if their was a little economic prosperity in the Middle East those angry kids would be chasing a buck instead of plotting jihad.

Probably wouldn't work but your Hail Mary is to rebuild THEIR oil industry. Theirs, not Cheney's.

Anyway. The revolutions coming. It'll just take a while and it will have nothing to do with TheSparten's cast of Presidential fools.

Comments

OSA: Blame their own leaders for that

MumblesBadly: True and logical

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    With all the gun-makers in the USA, none can make a weapon as efficient as the AK 47.

Damn commies.
    in the US we have the AR-15 which outperforms the AK-47 in all significant areas except for maintenance/reliability--thus the AK-47 is the choice of illiterate/poorly trained

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...-better-rifle/
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric

Cool

This is second hand but they were sayin on the tube that yesterday on a morning show Obama said ISIS was "contained". Srsly? I keep hearing Trump in my head sayin to Putin "Hey buddy lets go in and show them who's the bosses of this planet".

Done and Done.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    How long until Isis comes out with their intense video footage.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I can't believe all the Euro countries that are accepting Muslim refugees.

They're going to learn the hard way, you can't trust ANY religious whackos.

Load Metric
    Can someone remind me like, what France did to piss off Muslims so hard?

Oh right.. let them take over huge portions of their cities.

Comments

lewfather: Sad but true, can't live among people that consider you an infidel that needs to be killed. Goodbye Muslims as far as I'm concerned.

GrenadaRoger: Charlei Hedo cartoons
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Why don't we just send all the protesters in Missouri to France, I think France needs some muscle over there.

Comments

herbertstemple: +1, lol.

4Dragons:

El Gallo: Lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by IamGreek View Post
    This is second hand but they were sayin on the tube that yesterday on a morning show Obama said ISIS was "contained". Srsly? I keep hearing Trump in my head sayin to Putin "Hey buddy lets go in and show them who's the bosses of this planet".

Done and Done.
    Opa!!!

Doesn't make a difference what we do at this point..

They will still commit genocide upon Christian communities all over world, kidnap woman for slavery.

There rabbid. There no appeasing them but even if u could, but u can't...

If u gave them the world and kept an island, they would attack the infidel island so logic dictates that commuting absolute genocide on them is the only way.

The insanity of the liberal mind..
    Last edited by thesparten; 11-14-2015 at 03:45 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Can someone remind me like, what France did to piss off Muslims so hard?

Oh right.. let them take over huge portions of their cities.
    There's also a legacy from the Algerian War.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Thread Information