Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

The bet was flawed and that can't be over looked? Even Druff said it was flawed? Please show me that quote, cause either you are just making shit up now, or I missed something Druff said. This is what I remember Druff saying, and unlike our asshole welching friend here, this is not taken out of context...

Wow dude... You read Jsearles' bullshit enough over 30 pages and you start to believe it. Unbelievable. I thought you were pretty reasonable, intelligent guy. Do you really believe the shit you just typed?

Make no mistake, this asshole knew exactly what the bet was, but then tried to find some bullshit technicality in the wording to get out of it. I seriously can't believe you are buying into that crap now.

Also, you don't see how this has anything to do with Druff or Searles place on PFA? Are you fucking kidding me? The site is called pokerFRAUDalert for Christs sake, and it's a forum based on gambling. If you can't see how this has EVERYTHING to do with Searles place on PFA, we really don't have anything left to discuss.

Steve-O, during my time as a mod at DD I have dealt with this type of situation many times, and the protocol has ALWAYS been to ban unless the guilty party pays up, and Druff ALWAYS backed me on those decisions. This is one of the main reasons why I am pretty surprised no action has been taken.

At any rate, I've said all I can say about this, I am done talking about it, at least till Druff decides to finally chime in, if he ever does. Seems to me I have an extremely large majority agreeing with me here, something eventually will get done, or not, we'll see.
    Searles, I'll bet you 500 Bootsy Bucks you cant find 3 grammatical errors in this post.....Bootsy escrow?
    I would take that bet, but I must admit to you that i read through the post and already know the outcome ahead. Thats is allowed right?
    well if you were a popular member here than yes. but you're not, so you're a scamming pos and i'm not paying you.

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

Sorry, I only deal with shenanigans and the occasional bouts of childhood mischief!

No I understand precisely what you want, and I think you did in fact win the bet. The fact that the bet was flawed cannot be overlooked though. A number of reasonable people all see it (even Druff has said as much). Being scummy is not being a scammer anymore than a person seeing you drop a $100 bill and pocketing it after you walk off is a theif. They are both scumbags, but you have to protect yourself from these scumbags too, not cry foul when you fall victim to their scumminess.

All along (before the bet took place) you have said this kid is a scumbag, yet you entered into a bet with him??? with no preconditions and without being absolutely clear regarding the terms. If I were you i would keep griping about not being paid and demanding he pay, but I don't see how this has anything to do with Druff or Searles place on PFA. To keep with my analogy it would be like going back to the store where you dropped the $100 and demanding they ban the guy who pocketed your dropped bill from shopping there.
    The bet was flawed and that can't be over looked? Even Druff said it was flawed? Please show me that quote, cause either you are just making shit up now, or I missed something Druff said. This is what I remember Druff saying, and unlike our asshole welching friend here, this is not taken out of context...

jsearles clearly made a bet with vegas1369 about his misuse of then/than. Since it became clear that he was going to lose, he changed his stance and found a reason in the semantics of his challenge to where it actually meant something different.

I read this with an open and neutral mind, and I got the same impression that vegas1369 (and nearly everyone else did): The bet was whether or not vegas1369 could come up with 25 examples of jsearles' misuse of then/than. This was what any reasonable person would take away from that challenge. To make such a challenge and then change its meaning based upon a semantic technicality is really scummy.
    Wow dude... You read Jsearles' bullshit enough over 30 pages and you start to believe it. Unbelievable. I thought you were pretty reasonable, intelligent guy. Do you really believe the shit you just typed?

Make no mistake, this asshole knew exactly what the bet was, but then tried to find some bullshit technicality in the wording to get out of it. I seriously can't believe you are buying into that crap now.

Also, you don't see how this has anything to do with Druff or Searles place on PFA? Are you fucking kidding me? The site is called pokerFRAUDalert for Christs sake, and it's a forum based on gambling. If you can't see how this has EVERYTHING to do with Searles place on PFA, we really don't have anything left to discuss.

Steve-O, during my time as a mod at DD I have dealt with this type of situation many times, and the protocol has ALWAYS been to ban unless the guilty party pays up, and Druff ALWAYS backed me on those decisions. This is one of the main reasons why I am pretty surprised no action has been taken.

At any rate, I've said all I can say about this, I am done talking about it, at least till Druff decides to finally chime in, if he ever does. Seems to me I have an extremely large majority agreeing with me here, something eventually will get done, or not, we'll see.
    Searles, I'll bet you 500 Bootsy Bucks you cant find 3 grammatical errors in this post.....Bootsy escrow?

For the record, I found at least 3 grammatical errors

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    hey

i done thinked it funny that 1369 is such a pussy

i is laffingreel hard at you 1369

slim t

Load Metric
    I'm enjoying that JSearles is being so aggressive in mocking Vegas after welching and seemingly "getting away" with it.

Not that's it's right, of course. I have no beef with Vegas (or anyone) but it must suck to log in and see this fat piece of shit running rampant like he got away with murder.

DON'T ban JSearles, I find genuine stupidity to be mildly entertaining.

Whatever happens, Druff has lost a lot of credibility over this. Given the premise of this forum he should have taken a much harder line but opted for an unfunny avatar and a 'funny' custom title.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Whatever happens, Druff has lost a lot of credibility over this. Given the premise of this forum he should have taken a much harder line but opted for an unfunny avatar and a 'funny' custom title.
    I disagree -- I too think that it would be a mistake to ban jsearles, but disagree that Druff's actions (or inaction) here have any negative bearing on his credibility. Why can't this site be a place where so-called scammers (and accused scammers, welchers, etc.) come to defend or explain themselves? It's called poker fraud ALERT -- let everyone have a voice and let the chips fall where they may. It is not Druff's responsibility (nor should it be) to police and intervene in private disputes between two posters.

To use a more extreme example, shouldn't Druff allow Peter DC, if/when he gets out of jail, to register a PFA account, come on here and explain himself, debate, argue, etc.? Why the f not?

Shouldn't this be a forum where Annie Duke or Joe Sebok or anyone on Steve-O's "cheater" list can come here and attempt to clear their name?

The more jsearles is allowed to post, the more he is showing his true colors and the more people can read his posts and judge for themselves whether or not they want to do business with him, associate with him, stake him, taunt him, or whatever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    I disagree -- I too think that it would be a mistake to ban jsearles, but disagree that Druff's actions (or inaction) here have any negative bearing on his credibility. Why can't this site be a place where so-called scammers (and accused scammers, welchers, etc.) come to defend or explain themselves? It's called poker fraud ALERT -- let everyone have a voice and let the chips fall where they may. It is not Druff's responsibility (nor should it be) to police and intervene in private disputes between two posters.

To use a more extreme example, shouldn't Druff allow Peter DC, if/when he gets out of jail, to register a PFA account, come on here and explain himself, debate, argue, etc.? Why the f not?

Shouldn't this be a forum where Annie Duke or Joe Sebok or anyone on Steve-O's "cheater" list can come here and attempt to clear their name?

The more jsearles is allowed to post, the more he is showing his true colors and the more people can read his posts and judge for themselves whether or not they want to do business with him, associate with him, stake him, taunt him, or whatever.

Load Metric
    Searles looks like a baiting scumbag posting those "oh hey look I got $500" threads, but hey its entertaining and he isn't a scammer anyway.

Load Metric

Well said.

Also, the people who have been banned were not over scams, angle-shots, or anything like that. They were both banned for personal reasons by Druff, not because they owe him money
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    I'm enjoying that JSearles is being so aggressive in mocking Vegas after welching and seemingly "getting away" with it.

Not that's it's right, of course. I have no beef with Vegas (or anyone) but it must suck to log in and see this fat piece of shit running rampant like he got away with murder.

DON'T ban JSearles, I find genuine stupidity to be mildly entertaining.

FTR, I changed the avatar myself. I found it humorous given the situation. I will probably be changing it soon
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    You accepted the bet, you didnt pay, you rubbed it in.
    You should be gone. Anyone disagree?

God, stfu you whiny bitch. Just ignore him if you want him banned so bad. You've posted to ban him like thirty fucking times. Get a life

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Besides, a scam is a scam, regardless of future outcome. Once a scammer always a scammer. Yet this is a site to eliminate scams and shadiness. lol. Orly.

Once a scammer not always a scammer. You seem like a miserable fuck who will never/has never changed a thing in his life.

Sad mentality

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

Druff, I know I'm not your favorite person here, but c'mon man, help me out and do the right thing. The ONLY chance I have at seeing him pay me off is if you give him the ultimatum of either making things right, or IP ban out the ass. Honestly I'm pretty surprised this isn't a snap decision. If you didn't agree with me and thought I was in the wrong to begin with it would be different, but you 100% agree that he owes. What is there to be on the fence about? Sorry that it most likely involves taking away the 2nd highest active member here after you, but he brought this on himself.
    what you are suggesting here is extortion, tread lightly here.

lol wat

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Maybe, but what about future hijinks, tomfoolery, ballyhoo or monkeyshines?
    Sorry, I only deal with shenanigans and the occasional bouts of childhood mischief!

Dude, I don't think you are getting this. Do you not see that all I am asking for is for Druff to give him the ultimatum of either paying me, or being banned? It's not about him being punished, it's about Druff doing what he can do to help me get paid. There is no doubt that he owes me $500, so I would think this would be PFA's move, and nothing else.

I really don't get what the hold up is TBH.
    No I understand precisely what you want, and I think you did in fact win the bet. The fact that the bet was flawed cannot be overlooked though. A number of reasonable people all see it (even Druff has said as much). Being scummy is not being a scammer anymore than a person seeing you drop a $100 bill and pocketing it after you walk off is a theif. They are both scumbags, but you have to protect yourself from these scumbags too, not cry foul when you fall victim to their scumminess.

All along (before the bet took place) you have said this kid is a scumbag, yet you entered into a bet with him??? with no preconditions and without being absolutely clear regarding the terms. If I were you i would keep griping about not being paid and demanding he pay, but I don't see how this has anything to do with Druff or Searles place on PFA. To keep with my analogy it would be like going back to the store where you dropped the $100 and demanding they ban the guy who pocketed your dropped bill from shopping there.

What if the store you dropped the 100$ bill was called HonestPEOPLEonlySHOPPING

Load Metric

Dude, I don't think you are getting this. Do you not see that all I am asking for is for Druff to give him the ultimatum of either paying me, or being banned? It's not about him being punished, it's about Druff doing what he can do to help me get paid. There is no doubt that he owes me $500, so I would think this would be PFA's move, and nothing else.

jsearles clearly made a bet with vegas1369 about his misuse of then/than. Since it became clear that he was going to lose, he changed his stance and found a reason in the semantics of his challenge to where it actually meant something different.

I read this with an open and neutral mind, and I got the same impression that vegas1369 (and nearly everyone else did): The bet was whether or not vegas1369 could come up with 25 examples of jsearles' misuse of then/than. This was what any reasonable person would take away from that challenge. To make such a challenge and then change its meaning based upon a semantic technicality is really scummy.

uhhhh, when were scammers ever banned from DD for scamming? Besides StevedaPimp I can't think of a SINGLE one

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTemplar View Post
    Can someone please explain to me when 408Mike and Vwls scammed on this forum?

Mike scammed Vegas on this forum. It was over the napkin/cocaine bet when Vegas posted the HOF video. Vwls has a long history in the past of taking money from a guy and never paying it back. Vwls and Vegas are friends and Vegas even threatened to leave DD because people were being mean to his friend. Vegas also has never publicly called for Mike to be banned here even though both parties acknowledge that Vegas won the bet and Mike never paid.

So why are you sitting up on your high horse Vegas? Your own inaction regarding the 408mike situation here just makes you look scummy. You never publically admonished him or called for him to be banned? Which is it, are all scammers banned or just the ones you dont like?

You're a really unlikeable fucking idiot. I'd love to see you in person

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

You idiot, I said that while under the influence and to add a bit of drama. For me, the nail in the coffin was your, "help me to decide what to do with this extra money I just won" thread. How pitiful was that? You and everyone here is a better poster than me when I've been drinking. But that's not all day everyday. In fact I'd like to take this opportunity to announce that I am now sober and will soon become ordained as a Minister in the Church of our Lord and Saviour. thank-you

I have already acknowledged the deer and gambling posts that I made. I made them because I think its funny to tilt Vegas over all of this. He is sitting in his Ivory tower looking down upon us and just cant fathom that he doesnt have any e-rep over here. The tilt monkey cant wait to get his own forum open where he can do whatever he wants. Its all the dude has going on in his life.

Says the faggot that spends all day everyday on a forum he has zero invested in.

tightlife

Load Metric

Yeah, you're right. It should be made more obvious that Searles is a scumbag. A self-appointed avatar and custom title are insufficient; motherfucker needs to get scarlet-lettered so everyone can take the proper precautions when dealing with him. Probably unlikely that he ever will have real money to escrow/wager but still.

Gold
    Load Metric

hmmm curious to how often you banned weissman and heeb?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

very true. vegas has done stuff in his own self serving interests, and also does what he told to do.

in the end, he's just a nigga.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post

very true. vegas has done stuff in his own self serving interests, and also does what he told to do.

in the end, he's just a n-word.
    FYP

Thread Information