Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

No reason to argue with this asshole anymore, and I encourage people not to, it obviously gets this fags dick hard when he receives any sort of attention. Druff might be sleeping right now, hopefully he sees it soon so this thread ends quickly.

Vegas, bro, you mad? You banned me once already and will have the pleasure of doing so again very soon. Do you always try to cover up your obvious errors with sheer willpower and determination? The bet was the bet and now you wont pay? You fucked up homie, just wear it. You are acting all butt hurt over 2 hours of your time. If you were truly worried about this and expecting to pay yourself then you would have clarified the terms and demanded an escrow. The fact is you angle shot me by looking the usages up ahead of time, you misspoke when offering the bet, and you failed to clarify and escrow. You offered for there to be three judges and now you wont own up to that either.

Lets debate this, you and I. There is another 30 page thread and you have like 5 responses once it gets rolling and they all essentially say "pay up scammer." You arent even making coherent arguments, just letting others go to bat for you. Yesterday you were on here refreshing the page and PMing all day while shit was flying yet you failed to chime in. The only argument you made was the laughable one use is two uses shenanigans.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

haha, this arrogance reminds me of myself back in the day. What goes around, comes around. Trust me, I know first hand. Your life is shit right now. The majority of your brain power during the day is going toward this asshat character you are on an internet forum. Think about how pathetic that is. You probably go out once a month constantly reminding yourself not to refer to yourself as your online nickname. Just wait til being online starts fucking with your real life, and you start owing the wrong people money. Oh wait, we just entered that chapter of your life. Welcome to the shit. It's only gonna get worse for you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking something else up and came across Small Wonder at IMDB. I am now reading the Small Wonder message boards. I think this is a lot more proof there is a God than some Frog. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the internet sometimes? Worst television show ever.

Premise
    The storylines revolve around V.I.C.I. (an acronym for "Voice Input Child Identicant", pronounced Vicki), an android in the form of a 10-year-old girl, built by Ted Lawson, an engineer/inventor for United Robotronics, in an effort to assist handicapped children.

Tommy Donovan's meeting with the cast from Small Wonder(1986)
    "I remember arriving at the Strawberry Festival's Private Breakfast and getting situated at our table. This is in 1986. All I could think of is finding VICKI!! But after a while of getting settled in, I saw across the room was seated Dick Christie and Marla Pennington (Joan and Ted Lawson). I marched myself over to thier table and introduced myself to them and Dick was such the joker I swear. I asked him where Tiffany was and he jokingly said "Oh my gosh! Marla, do you have my keys? I think I left Vicki in the trunk!" I just started laughing and so did Marla but Dick quickly explained to the then, 7 year old me, that she had not arrived yet and would be momentarily would with her real parents. I chatted with them about the show and asked Marla about the episode where Vicki was vaccuming and lifted her up in the chair while she was reading and she just jokingly said that Vicki is a strong girl. I got autographs from the both of them and went and took my seat. "
    http://webspace.webring.com/people/b...encounter.html

DVD Verdict
    Opening Statement
    "Huh…I thought I had hallucinated this series in the mid '80s, chalking it up to the effects of playing with lead toys. Not so.

Ted Lawson is the patriarch of the family. A brilliant robotics inventor—though apparently not monetarily successful enough to invest in some decent pants—Ted achieved his scientific breakthrough when he built a synthetic girl and shockingly didn't sell it to the Japanese. No, Vicki the Robot is designed for more unsettling purposes: unwavering domestic servitude.

Closing Statement
    Oh, I almost forgot to mention—this show is brutally unfunny, saved only by the brain-blasting weirdness of the concept.

The Verdict
    Guilty of producing zero laughs, but when you're dealing with a timeless piece of insanity like Small Wonder, the court is willing to show mercy.
    http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/sm...derseason2.php

How was Ted able to create a robot as advanced as Vicki when his computer looks like this:

You can’t even play Minesweeper on that thing. According to the theme song Vicki’s "fantastic, made of plastic" with "Microchips here and there." Seriously? Should we email those specs to the weirdo Japanese scientists desperately working to perfect their horrifying sex bots?

When Ted was working on the Vicki blueprints or whatever, why did he think it was OK to make the robot look like a 10-year-old girl? Ted, you are the skeeve-master. Stop making little robot girls and Ted’s family, stop not seeing how disturbing that is!

http://nostomanic.blogspot.com/2010/...c-made-of.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_W...28TV_series%29
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088610
    Is it just me or is it weird that the guy who played the fictional Ted Lawson on Small Wonder (Dick Christie) looks a fuckofalot like the poker player Ted Lawson???

Name:  smallwonder45.jpg
Views: 1039
Size:  30.5 KB

Name:  Ted_Lawson_1.jpg
Views: 2438
Size:  10.0 KB
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    100% ban.

Druff has said he doesn't want scammars, angle shooters, or people that dominate the forum with their posts. Searles has done all of those things.

Ban and don't look back.

Load Metric

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    I'm probably one of the only ones here who didn't mind reading Jsearles posts but it's time for the fat fuck to go. He's making a mockery of this site.

Toodles

Bronze
    Load Metric
    He is obviously never going to pay and continues to run around here spewing faggotry at every turn with no consequence. He is by far posting more than anyone else on this site, so now you basically have a lying, scamming, fat piece of welching shit running around here daily throwing mud in the face of what this site stands for.

If never having to read another line from this asshole means I have to kiss any chance of seeing the $500, so be it.

TIA
    Isn't this just the kind of attack Druff said he would ban people for, at least he should imo.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Out Of The Bag View Post
    He is obviously never going to pay and continues to run around here spewing faggotry at every turn with no consequence. He is by far posting more than anyone else on this site, so now you basically have a lying, scamming, fat piece of welching shit running around here daily throwing mud in the face of what this site stands for.

If never having to read another line from this asshole means I have to kiss any chance of seeing the $500, so be it.

TIA
    Isn't this just the kind of attack Druff said he would ban people for, at least he should imo.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Load Metric

:LongdickBanHammer

:mikeitso

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Vegas is trying to bully Druff and trying to bully Jsearles in 1 post, nice.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I want to hear more about Small Wonder.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Seems so...Personally all this people owing people $$$ should be kept off the site as it's a personal matter...Back in Chicago we'd just duke it out in the street...One winner, one loser...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by son of lockman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Seems so...Personally all this people owing people $$$ should be kept off the site as it's a personal matter...Back in Chicago we'd just duke it out in the street...One winner, one loser...
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Look Corrigan, you've been a sideshow clown around here from the jump
    It's tough to take you seriously when you've made your bones acting the fool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Which one is he?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    i almost never use 'than' in spots where I should.

any chance we could get a few posts about semi colons and the proper use of 'to' and 'too'?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mulva View Post

any chance we could get a few posts about semi colons and the proper use of 'to' and 'too'?
    I'd like too see this happen to.
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post

I'd like too see this happen to.

Load Metric

The problem with semi-colons is that their use is debatable.

Even better are the people I've found over the years (not sure if there are any here) that subsitute "are" for "our"!
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Thread Information