Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Serial Fail View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    For the real, i wish most of my guys dressed that well. The majority of them look way worse! We pay these guys $8/hr in most cases where I live so we arent dealing with the cream of the crop. Thats what happens when you are in a management position though, sometimes you have to dabble with the little guys
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I thought he agreed to the 3 judges when he booked the bet, then saw their ruling and decided against it. I asked my english teacher from high school and with the terms both those words he sided with jsearless but said how he could see people siding with vegas. just my two cents

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have removed jsearles' avatar and signature.

He can put up new ones, but I don't want it being anything to taunt vegas1369, as I feel that is inappropriate given the fact that jsearles owes him money and won't pay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He can put up new ones, but I don't want it being anything to taunt vegas1369, as I feel that is inappropriate given the fact that jsearles owes him money and won't pay.
    makeup on the zit

Load Metric

Are you even following along Druff? I am offering to escrow and chose three independant arbitrators per the original agreement and Vegas is refusing to do so. How am I the bad guy here?

And my avatar and signature were both contributions from other members. Some members thought I should get the Scarlet Letter treatment so I put that up. Some members felt it was humorous that Vegas screwed up the language so that was what I chose to use as my signature. The fact is you are out of line here Druff. You are allowing your personal feelings and vendettas to cloud your judgement. Im not some freedom fighter so I wont bitch too much that you are fucking with me here (as you havent really done too much), but I do find it humorous that you are going after these petty trivial things.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Are you even following along Druff? I am offering to escrow and chose three independant arbitrators per the original agreement and Vegas is refusing to do so. How am I the bad guy here?

And my avatar and signature were both contributions from other members. Some members thought I should get the Scarlet Letter treatment so I put that up. Some members felt it was humorous that Vegas screwed up the language so that was what I chose to use as my signature. The fact is you are out of line here Druff. You are allowing your personal feelings and vendettas to cloud your judgement. Im not some freedom fighter so I wont bitch too much that you are fucking with me here (as you havent really done too much), but I do find it humorous that you are going after these petty trivial things.
    If I banned you, about 85% of the forum would applaud me, and the other 15% wouldn't bitch too much.

I have actually taken a lot of heat by letting you stay here, so obviously I am not biased against you.

What would you consider "independent arbitrators"? For some reason you concluded that I wasn't neutral and unbiased, despite the fact that vegas1369 and I had so many issues a few months ago that he posted on DD that he thought he would be insta-banned on PFA if he signed up.

Load Metric

If I banned you, about 85% of the forum would applaud me, and the other 15% wouldn't bitch too much.

I have actually taken a lot of heat by letting you stay here, so obviously I am not biased against you.

What would you consider "independent arbitrators"? For some reason you concluded that I wasn't neutral and unbiased, despite the fact that vegas1369 and I had so many issues a few months ago that he posted on DD that he thought he would be insta-banned on PFA if he signed up.

What I would consider independent and unbiased arbitrators is someone who has absolutely nothing to do with this forum, who has no back history with any of the participants. What this whole bet really comes down to is grammar. Hutmaster found these grammar hotlines that actually settle disputes about grammar. Sandwich provided a very long list of these that could be used. These are reputtable people that know what they are talking about; i think one lady was a business communications graduate from Harvard with a doctorate in her field. Business communications, essentially what this bet is about, discussing a bet. Now Vegas was originally open to this idea, that is until he realized that he could possibly lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas1369
    "I would agree to escrow in a heartbeat as long as the arbiters agreed to read the thread."
    Followed by: "There was never any talk of actual arbitrators that would be an authority, now that there are, yes, I am speaking about it, and open to it as well."
    and then he switched gears:
    Why should I trust the judgement of some outsider that most likely has no experience in gambling? And even if I do find some reputable sources I feel comfortable with this asshole will still most likely find some angle to get out of it.
    And lastly:
    About the judges... I said this before, and I guess you missed it, but you obviously don't know how bets work. When I nominate judges and then you go ahead and book the bet without questioning those judges, that means you AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE BET. The reason people haven't talked about this is because it's an obvious point that only a moron like yourself doesn't understand.
    So now even though I have agreed to escrow and adhere to the whatever ruling that three indendent arbitrators decide and end all of this madness once and for all, now Vegas seemingly doesnt care to do as much.

And LOL at Vegas waffling. Just in these three quotes from above HE FIRST SAYS there was never any talk of arbitors being a final authority and later says that the judges were picked because he nominated them. He cant even get his shit straight!

But your solution is to take away anything that "taunts" this guy. Thats just fucking classic

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

No taunting?? LOL wat?

Druff, Vegas is a grown ass man and doesn't need you to protect him from Searles's avatar and sig.

If you are trying to assist Vegas in some way, then ban Searles's sorry ass and be done with it. Aside from that I really don't understand what you're doing here.

Load Metric
    Now run along and fetch me a bud light draft, preferably tall you fucking degenerate life loser.
    Going for the top shelf stuff, I see.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Now run along and fetch me a bud light draft, preferably tall you fucking degenerate life loser.
    Going for the top shelf stuff, I see.

Securitas is one of the few employers who pays enough to afford such quality alcohol.

Load Metric

******** is one of the few employers who pays enough to afford such quality alcohol.
    WTF. Did Druff lift the prohibition on posting of personal information?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post

******** is one of the few employers who pays enough to afford such quality alcohol.

Here is what Druff said actually. He never really says personal info is allowed, just names and pictures. His actions have dictated that he will allow my personal info on here though as my work info including address and phone numbers have been allowed to remain.

Quote Originally Posted by dandruff
    For now I will leave jsearles on the forum, but that might change soon, as well.

I agree that this was a scummy angle-shoot on his part, and vegas1369 was unfairly and unethically freerolled.

I will not be censoring his name and/or pic until the debt is paid.

However, please DO NOT post pics or info about:

- His wife

- His grandma

- Any other family members of his

Also do not post links leading to this stuff.

I will ban anyone who continues posting this stuff.

Load Metric

Securitas pretty much has the entire market for on-site security services.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

I thought knowledge of where he worked was common knowledge by this point. He's admitted it and, from the looks of it, he isn't ashamed of his profession.

Load Metric

I thought knowledge of where he worked was common knowledge by this point. He's admitted it and, from the looks of it, he isn't ashamed of his profession.
    As long as he is the one that put it out there, i have no problem with it. I guess I haven't been following this enough -- lol.

Load Metric

As long as he is the one that put it out there, i have no problem with it. I guess I haven't been following this enough -- lol.
    I don't blame you one bit for not following this nonsense.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealTalk View Post
    Lol at the amount of effort that druff's friends have to exert trying to do an internet podcast without offending him.

Load Metric

Just for clarification, I never put it out there where I worked. Douchefather is the one who originally cross posted it from my Facebook. With that being said Im neither going to lie about where i work nor am I ashamed of it. I have a very good job, why would i be ashamed of that? I dont necessarily appreciate any personal information being posted, but if Druff feels he needs to let it happen on his site, then so be it.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

Bringing the fail since 2007...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Thread Information