Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post

You have got to be joking, right? No one can possibly be this stupid and pathetic. Yes Jsearles, you got me... I went to bed at 2:30 last night and promptly woke up at 8am and sat here for 3 hours without replying to anything...lol. Fucking idiot.

So, do you agree to the escrow question or not?
    Listen fag, im not like Justifiedhomicide sitting around feeling you or whatever you queers are talking about; I have no idea when you went to bed. All I know is Im in this thread this morning and you arent. We start talking about you and then you randomly show up. You never reply, therefore I assume you either have a dick in your mouth, or you have no honest rebuttable.

I am the one who originally said that escrow could be discussed if three nuetral independant arbitrators are found and agreed up. You are the one who is trying to put further stipulations on that. Now you are seemingly open to escrow days later. Did Jasep finally release the credit line to you?
    There was never any talk of actual arbitrators that would be an authority, now that there are, yes, I am speaking about it, and open to it as well. Not trying to "add" stipulations... To add stipulations we would have had to already be in discussion about it to begin with...lol. Since we are now talking about it, I really only have one demand, and that is that the arbs have to be willing to read the thread from where I called you out about calling Serial a borderline retard. I don't think that's asking too much at all.

So either agree to that and we can move forward, or don't and just keep on being the angle shooting, welching piece of shit we all know you are.
    Last edited by vegas1369; 05-31-2012 at 04:52 PM.

Load Metric

Listen fag, im not like Justifiedhomicide sitting around feeling you or whatever you queers are talking about; I have no idea when you went to bed. All I know is Im in this thread this morning and you arent. We start talking about you and then you randomly show up. You never reply, therefore I assume you either have a dick in your mouth, or you have no honest rebuttable.

I am the one who originally said that escrow could be discussed if three nuetral independant arbitrators are found and agreed up. You are the one who is trying to put further stipulations on that. Now you are seemingly open to escrow days later. Did Jasep finally release the credit line to you?
    There was never any talk of actual arbitrators that would be an authority, now that there are, yes, I am speaking about it, and open to it as well. Not trying to "add" stipulations... To add stipulations we would have had to already be in discussion about it to begin with...lol. Since we are now talking about it, I really only have one demand, and that is that the arbs have to be willing to read the thread from where I called you out about calling Serial a borderline retard. I don't think that's asking too much at all.

So either agree to that and we can move forward, or don't and just keep on being the angle shooting, welching piece of shit we all know you are.
    You find 3 legit grammar hotlines that agree to read the thread from post #26 through page 32 and then issue a ruling on the bet and I'm down. These sources would need to be pre approved by both parties.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Not this shit again. Escrow first. Failure to do so = ban

Load Metric
    I would be surprised if you will find THREE grammar hotlines that are willing to read through hundreds of posts of people arguing etc. These are grammar nerds who are used to being asked pointed questions about sentence structure and tenses. Depending upon your approach, I'd say you'd be lucky to find one. Anyway, why not just copy and paste all of jsearles and Vegas posts from that thread into a document and send that? All the rest of that thread (and much of your posts too) are irrelevant to the actual bet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich View Post
    I would be surprised if you will find THREE grammar hotlines that are willing to read through hundreds of posts of people arguing etc. These are grammar nerds who are used to being asked pointed questions about sentence structure and tenses. Depending upon your approach, I'd say you'd be lucky to find one. Anyway, why not just copy and paste all of jsearles and Vegas posts from that thread into a document and send that? All the rest of that thread (and much of your posts too) are irrelevant to the actual bet.

An agreed upon Cliff's Notes version is needed
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post

An agreed upon Cliff's Notes version is needed
    Why would you guys consult grammar hotlines? I think gambling hotlines is a better way to go.

Load Metric
    Vegas, it's frustrating to get angle shot, but it would be more frustrating to lose $500 to an angle-shooter flipping a coin on whether some sophomore community college English major who understands nothing about honor in gambling votes against you here. You'd probably be a slight favorite, but I wouldn't take the chance with my money on some random grammar e-mail nerds. Hut found respectable people, and their opinion differed. Probably 85%-90% of those who have commented here agree you won, plus the owner and sole mod declared you the winner. If you lost $500, we'd have 27 threads a day with him talking about spending your $500, and you'd be ready to book a round trip to the Ozarks to smash this dude.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Vegas, it's frustrating to get angle shot, but it would be more frustrating to lose $500 to an angle-shooter flipping a coin on whether some sophomore community college English major who understands nothing about honor in gambling votes against you here. You'd probably be a slight favorite, but I wouldn't take the chance with my money on some random grammar e-mail nerds. Hut found respectable people, and their opinion differed. Probably 85%-90% of those who have commented here agree you won, plus the owner and sole mod declared you the winner. If you lost $500, we'd have 27 threads a day with him talking about spending your $500, and you'd be ready to book a round trip to the Ozarks to smash this dude.
    BCR

Provider of Clarity

Just got back from dinner and this did occur to me while I was out. I would say it's more like 99% agree that I won though, and aside from jsearles I don't think I have seen one person say that I lost. At best for him it was that he should pay a lesser amount, and I think that was only Tony and Steve-0 saying that. Why should I trust the judgement of some outsider that most likely has no experience in gambling? And even if I do find some reputable sources I feel comfortable with this asshole will still most likely find some angle to get out of it. If the judgement of this site and it's owner isn't good enough for jsearles to accept defeat, I don't know how else he can be convinced. What better judgement is there on a type of matter like this than the members here and its owner?

I'm not going to waste any more time posting about this shit, jsearles is a scamming, angle shooting, welching asshole, so let it be written, so let it be done.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

Why would you guys consult grammar hotlines? I think gambling hotlines is a better way to go.
    If both parties agree that the language that Vegas used (which jsearles accepted) controls, then the dispute is about the meaning of the bet, and whether the 25 posts that Vegas found complied with the terms jsearles accepted.

Edit: Oh well, I guess Vegas does not agree. "So let it be written, so let it be done."

Load Metric
    None of that matters. Jsearless is not going to pay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasep View Post

If both parties agree that the language that Vegas used (which jsearles accepted) controls, then the dispute is about the meaning of the bet, and whether the 25 posts that Vegas found complied with the terms jsearles accepted.

Edit: Oh well, I guess Vegas does not agree. "So let it be written, so let it be done."
    Everyone knew what the bet was about, including jsearles. He can say what he wants to now, but we all know the truth.

In the words of Todd is God...

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    jsearles clearly made a bet with vegas1369 about his misuse of then/than. Since it became clear that he was going to lose, he changed his stance and found a reason in the semantics of his challenge to where it actually meant something different.

I read this with an open and neutral mind, and I got the same impression that vegas1369 (and nearly everyone else did): The bet was whether or not vegas1369 could come up with 25 examples of jsearles' misuse of then/than. This was what any reasonable person would take away from that challenge. To make such a challenge and then change its meaning based upon a semantic technicality is really scummy.

vegas1369 is definitely in the right here, and jsearles should pay up.

Load Metric
    All I've gathered from the last 5 pages is that if Searles's name was 408Mike, and $500 had a zero removed, none of this would really matter. But because those conditions do not exist...its HARDCORE OMG SCAMMER BAN HIM!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    BCR

Provider of Clarity

Just got back from dinner and this did occur to me while I was out. I would say it's more like 99% agree that I won though, and aside from jsearles I don't think I have seen one person say that I lost. At best for him it was that he should pay a lesser amount, and I think that was only Tony and Steve-0 saying that. Why should I trust the judgement of some outsider that most likely has no experience in gambling? And even if I do find some reputable sources I feel comfortable with this asshole will still most likely find some angle to get out of it. If the judgement of this site and it's owner isn't good enough for jsearles to accept defeat, I don't know how else he can be convinced. What better judgement is there on a type of matter like this than the members here and its owner?

I'm not going to waste any more time posting about this shit, jsearles is a scamming, angle shooting, welching asshole, so let it be written, so let it be done.
    This board absolutely amazes me sometimes. The singular most dominant topic for weeks is on the cusp of being resolved and then people start flip flopping. I am agreeing to 3 independent arbitors and escrow and now Vegas is having none of it because he thinks there is a possibility for him to lose? And Im the scamming welching asshole? When the original bet was conceived I personally requested 3 independent impartial arbitors and Vegas agreed to that term. I am unable to find 3 such people on this forum so we must go outside the forum. It took a while but someone finally found a legit source to get this cleared up. Now Vegas is having none of it and wont accept those terms. Why would that be? Did he ever intend to book the bet in the first place? Does the thought of three legitimately IMPARTIAL arbitors scare him? Does he actually have $500 to escrow (pending Jasep's credit application of course)?

Quote Originally Posted by Gut
    All I've gathered from the last 5 pages is that if Searles's name was 408Mike, and $500 had a zero removed, none of this would really matter. But because those conditions do not exist...its HARDCORE OMG SCAMMER BAN HIM!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbles
    None of that matters. Jsearless is not going to pay.
    Wrong! I have agreed to 3 independent arbitors and escrow and Vegas wont agree

Quote Originally Posted by Sandwich
    Seemingly the only thing that has been agreed on to this point was the fact that the bet was booked when Vegas offered up the now infamous "where you have used those words incorrectly" bet. I accepted and the rest is history. As Sandwich properly notes, the differing opinions here is what the wording truly meant. Now Vegas seemingly doesnt care to resolve this, for whatever reason.
    Last edited by jsearles22; 06-01-2012 at 04:18 AM.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    When the original bet was conceived I personally requested 3 independent impartial arbitors and Vegas agreed to that term. I am unable to find 3 such people on this forum so we must go outside the forum.
    You agreed to the three we started with you fucking moron when you booked the bet, but because they weren't on your side you decided they weren't good enough. Go fuck yourself.

I'm not going to slop around in the mud any longer with you on this shit, it's a complete waste of time. You never intended to pay, and you never will, it's all just a bunch of bullshit and you are loving all the attention this is bringing you. I won't be a part of giving you an e hard on any longer.

One last thing... You keep saying how you don't think I have $500??? LOL... Asshole, I guarantee I make more most days of the week than you make in an entire week writing schedules for dopey ass wanna be cops. Had I lost this bet and not been able to find 25 misuses of then/than, you would have been instantly shipped $500 when the 48 hours was up. Unlike you I have actually proven this by making bets with people and paying when I lost, as well as running fantasy football leagues on DD and paying as soon as the season was over. You on the other hand haven't proven shit except that you are a welching, angle shooting, broke ass faggot who begs for stakes and is jealous of others that receive them, and when you make bets and lose you find every reason in your feeble mind not to pay.

Load Metric
    When the original bet was conceived I personally requested 3 independent impartial arbitors and Vegas agreed to that term. I am unable to find 3 such people on this forum so we must go outside the forum.
    You agreed to the three we started with you fucking moron when you booked the bet, but because they weren't on your side you decided they weren't good enough. Go fuck yourself.

I'm not going to slop around in the mud any longer with you on this shit, it's a complete waste of time. You never intended to pay, and you never will, it's all just a bunch of bullshit and you are loving all the attention this is bringing you. I won't be a part of giving you an e hard on any longer.

One last thing... You keep saying how you don't think I have $500??? LOL... Asshole, I guarantee I make more most days of the week than you make in an entire week writing schedules for dopey ass wanna be cops. Had I lost this bet and not been able to find 25 misuses of then/than, you would have been instantly shipped $500 when the 48 hours was up. Unlike you I have actually proven this by making bets with people and paying when I lost, as well as running fantasy football leagues on DD and paying as soon as the season was over. You on the other hand haven't proven shit except that you are a welching, angle shooting, broke ass faggot who begs for stakes and is jealous of others that receive them, and when you make bets and lose you find every reason in your feeble mind not to pay.
    You spew this shit so much that you actually start believing it yourself? Please show me where I agreed to any three particular judges?
    Please quit saying that you wont reply and then continue to reply, it just makes you look silly.
    You make more in one day then I do in a week? Do you know how much I earn in a year? You obviously have no idea, but im guessing tending bars doesnt earn you $300K+ per year, so you would once again be wrong. If you do make $300K+ per year, I am very happy for you. It still wouldnt mean you have 2 nickels to rub together. There are people that make $12K a year that have much more money in the bank then some people who make millions.
    Broke ass faggot- wrong
    jealous- wrong
    feeble minded- wrong
    welcher- wrong

You simply dont even get little details correct, not one fucking detail. If you can remember that far back, this bet actually came about when you said I hadnt ever used the words then or than correct once, then you even emphasized NOT FUCKING ONCE. I offered a bet and you immediately conceded that you were wrong. That must feel like a normal thing for you in life, admitting you are wrong. It happens so often for you that it just comes natural at this point.

Pwned. Now run along and fetch me a bud light draft, preferably tall you fucking degenerate life loser.

Load Metric

You spew this shit so much that you actually start believing it yourself? Please show me where I agreed to any three particular judges?
    Please quit saying that you wont reply and then continue to reply, it just makes you look silly.
    You make more in one day then I do in a week? Do you know how much I earn in a year? You obviously have no idea, but im guessing tending bars doesnt earn you $300K+ per year, so you would once again be wrong. If you do make $300K+ per year, I am very happy for you. It still wouldnt mean you have 2 nickels to rub together. There are people that make $12K a year that have much more money in the bank then some people who make millions.
    Broke ass faggot- wrong
    jealous- wrong
    feeble minded- wrong
    welcher- wrong

You simply dont even get little details correct, not one fucking detail. If you can remember that far back, this bet actually came about when you said I hadnt ever used the words then or than correct once, then you even emphasized NOT FUCKING ONCE. I offered a bet and you immediately conceded that you were wrong. That must feel like a normal thing for you in life, admitting you are wrong. It happens so often for you that it just comes natural at this point.

Pwned. Now run along and fetch me a bud light draft, preferably tall you fucking degenerate life loser.
    I don't know if it's possible for more idiotic bullshit to be written in one post...lol. What a piece of work you are.

Again, as I've stated before for your dumb ass, WHEN YOU BOOKED THE BET AFTER I NOMINATED THE 3 JUDGES, THAT MEANS YOU ACCEPTED THOSE 3 JUDGES! Jesus Christ, how fucking stupid are you?

And yes, obv all those things that you just said are wrong, are in fact true.

And you make $300k a yeah, huh?

You can have the last word, I know that's important to you. Have fun being known as a complete angle shooting, asinine loser over here. Thank God we have a new forum opening up, so I won't have to scroll past anymore threads and read your nonsense.

Later.

Load Metric

Broke ass faggot- wrong
    jealous- wrong
    feeble minded- wrong
    welcher- wrong

I don't know if it's possible for more idiotic bullshit to be written in one post...lol. What a piece of work you are.

Again, as I've stated before for your dumb ass, WHEN YOU BOOKED THE BET AFTER I NOMINATED THE 3 JUDGES, THAT MEANS YOU ACCEPTED THOSE 3 JUDGES! Jesus Christ, how fucking stupid are you?

You can have the last word, I know that's important to you. Have fun being known as a complete angle shooting, asinine loser over here. Thank God we have a new forum opening up, so I won't have to scroll past anymore threads and read your nonsense.

Later.
    You nominated the judges and i never accepted that term. You cant just say that I agreed to those guys simply because I agreed to your asinine bet. I clarified the terms when the bet was booked when I said "25 posts, 48 hours, go." That was all I agreed to. No one else here except you is trying to make the argument that I ever agreed to those judges, no one! If I had then im sure this would be a huge sticking point but literally no one is saying it until you, just now.

You might be one of the dumbest people I have ever bantered with. You said that you make more in a day then I do in a week, thus implying that you make 5x more then I do. Therefore when I threw out the $300K number one could easily deduce that I make a minimum of $60K per year. Is 300/5 really that hard for you to figure out?

I offered you one other challenge in our relationship and you failed at that too. Do you remember what it is? I said that you wont be able to stop me from posting at DD if and when I feel like it. Someone else said sounds like a challenge and you accepted it. Guess what, I continued to post and can still post this very moment if I felt like it. If you think you have the power to stop me from posting and making your life miserable, you are completely and utterly wrong sir. I have proven it time and time again.

Load Metric

Later.
    You nominated the judges and i never accepted that term. You cant just say that I agreed to those guys simply because I agreed to your asinine bet. I clarified the terms when the bet was booked when I said "25 posts, 48 hours, go." That was all I agreed to. No one else here except you is trying to make the argument that I ever agreed to those judges, no one! If I had then im sure this would be a huge sticking point but literally no one is saying it until you, just now.

You might be one of the dumbest people I have ever bantered with. You said that you make more in a day then I do in a week, thus implying that you make 5x more then I do. Therefore when I threw out the $300K number one could easily deduce that I make a minimum of $60K per year. Is 300/5 really that hard for you to figure out?

I offered you one other challenge in our relationship and you failed at that too. Do you remember what it is? I said that you wont be able to stop me from posting at DD if and when I feel like it. Someone else said sounds like a challenge and you accepted it. Guess what, I continued to post and can still post this very moment if I felt like it. If you think you have the power to stop me from posting and making your life miserable, you are completely and utterly wrong sir. I have proven it time and time again.
    Damnit! Trying my best not to respond, but I have to admit, you make it so damn hard.

About the judges... I said this before, and I guess you missed it, but you obviously don't know how bets work. When I nominate judges and then you go ahead and book the bet without questioning those judges, that means you AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE BET. The reason people haven't talked about this is because it's an obvious point that only a moron like yourself doesn't understand.

I admit, I didn't catch what you meant with the $300k comment, I said "most" days I make more than you do in a week. At any rate, you might want to make sure your salary isn't public knowledge before saying you make $60k...lol More like $40-44k holmes... Not bad though. I'd say you are overachieving tbh. Good job.

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/sc...RCH_KO0,18.htm

Load Metric

Damnit! Trying my best not to respond, but I have to admit, you make it so damn hard.

About the judges... I said this before, and I guess you missed it, but you obviously don't know how bets work. When I nominate judges and then you go ahead and book the bet without questioning those judges, that means you AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THE BET. The reason people haven't talked about this is because it's an obvious point that only a moron like yourself doesn't understand.

I admit, I didn't catch what you meant with the $300k comment, I said "most" days I make more than you do in a week. At any rate, you might want to make sure your salary isn't public knowledge before saying you make $60k...lol More like $40-44k holmes... Not bad though. I'd say you are overachieving tbh. Good job.

http://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/sc...RCH_KO0,18.htm
    Ive been here for over 8 years holmes. That link you provided is for entry level positions. I also have other duties that I have obtained through the years that are above and beyond the regular position. I can assure you that I make in excess of $60K per year. I could actually even prove that, which you cant do because you would have to add up your tips each night (after subtracting out what you split with the busboys most likely).

Two of the three "judges" you mentioned have themselves admitted that they were never agreed upon. Druff has never mentioned this topic. The specific judges were never agreed upon, that much is obvious. What is also obvious is that I am willing to settle this bet and escrow and you arent. You just want to keep running around in circles.

Oh, and I will just leave this here:
    http://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/ba...SRCH_KO0,9.htm

Load Metric
    Name:  3796918794_310809e697.jpg
Views: 672
Size:  73.5 KB

Thread Information