Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Load Metric

Druff, please ban jsearles...

He is obviously never going to pay and continues to run around here spewing faggotry at every turn with no consequence. He is by far posting more than anyone else on this site, so now you basically have a lying, scamming, fat piece of welching shit running around here daily throwing mud in the face of what this site stands for.

If never having to read another line from this asshole means I have to kiss any chance of seeing the $500, so be it.

TIA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    He is obviously never going to pay and continues to run around here spewing faggotry at every turn with no consequence. He is by far posting more than anyone else on this site, so now you basically have a lying, scamming, fat piece of welching shit running around here daily throwing mud in the face of what this site stands for.

If never having to read another line from this asshole means I have to kiss any chance of seeing the $500, so be it.

TIA
    So you wont agree to 3 independend arbitrators per the bet guidelines?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    how does he owe u?
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

TIA
    Not even a full 2 minutes since I made the OP and you are already in here with a reply. It's obvious your finger is constantly refreshing this site, so taking that away from you is about the closest thing I am going to get to seeing the $500.

And moron, I could get the Pope, Mother Theresa, and a freshly risen Jesus Christ as "independend" arbitrators in here telling you that you owe me the money and you would still argue like an idiot for another 30 pages.

You are a complete dumb ass angle shooting scumbag who never had any intention of paying me. You need to be gone.

Load Metric
    I'm making a pledge to myself right now not to sit through another 20+ thread.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    No reason to argue with this asshole anymore, and I encourage people not to, it obviously gets this fags dick hard when he receives any sort of attention. Druff might be sleeping right now, hopefully he sees it soon so this thread ends quickly.

Load Metric
    jsearles stole

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    No reason to argue with this asshole anymore, and I encourage people not to, it obviously gets this fags dick hard when he receives any sort of attention. Druff might be sleeping right now, hopefully he sees it soon so this thread ends quickly.

Vegas, bro, you mad? You banned me once already and will have the pleasure of doing so again very soon. Do you always try to cover up your obvious errors with sheer willpower and determination? The bet was the bet and now you wont pay? You fucked up homie, just wear it. You are acting all butt hurt over 2 hours of your time. If you were truly worried about this and expecting to pay yourself then you would have clarified the terms and demanded an escrow. The fact is you angle shot me by looking the usages up ahead of time, you misspoke when offering the bet, and you failed to clarify and escrow. You offered for there to be three judges and now you wont own up to that either.

Lets debate this, you and I. There is another 30 page thread and you have like 5 responses once it gets rolling and they all essentially say "pay up scammer." You arent even making coherent arguments, just letting others go to bat for you. Yesterday you were on here refreshing the page and PMing all day while shit was flying yet you failed to chime in. The only argument you made was the laughable one use is two uses shenanigans.

Name:  tumblr_m0l8u5r2bV1r1ibsxo2_500.gif
Views: 1659
Size:  623.1 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Not even a full 2 minutes since I made the OP and you are already in here with a reply. It's obvious your finger is constantly refreshing this site, so taking that away from you is about the closest thing I am going to get to seeing the $500.

And moron, I could get the Pope, Mother Theresa, and a freshly risen Jesus Christ as "independend" arbitrators in here telling you that you owe me the money and you would still argue like an idiot for another 30 pages.

You are a complete dumb ass angle shooting scumbag who never had any intention of paying me. You need to be gone.
    Seriously though, no bullshit, if you can get those three in here I will ship you $500 regardless of their ruling. Just to be clear though, it has to be the real motherfuckers, not anyone in costume or a psycho or who thinks he is JC. I would require to see the scars on his hands, and the Pope would have to provide me day passes to the Cathedral.

Load Metric
    Sorry to hear Vegas got scammed out of $500. Pretty sure searles would even agree that a ban is inevitable. Bye.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Sorry to hear Vegas got scammed out of $500. Pretty sure searles would even agree that a ban is inevitable. Bye.

Name:  facepalm.gif
Views: 1152
Size:  118.2 KB

Load Metric

TIA

This guy just thrives on the attention. He thinks he's somehow famous because this schtick somehow got him onto radio. You cannot have a logical discussion with someone who is illogical or acts like it. He just does this for attention.

Nothing would hurt him more than EVERYBODY putting him on ignore. I'm sure half the constituents already have.

Also nobody should even acknowledge him in any way like opening a thread he started & just let him talk to himself. I think we can all agree he contributes nothing so we should let him contribute nothing.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric

TIA

Haven't you ever seen Gangs of New York? Druff already sliced his face. Let him walk around in shame, and let the other commoners feel good about themselves, pelting him with stones whenever he posts...

WTF good is a banning gonna do? If someone enjoys being in a place where they get beaten to death, and generally hated everytime they post, so be it. It's not going to make his life any worse, banning him.

Load Metric
    Just wanted to clear something up... Tonight on radio when Druff briefly talked about this he said I found the 25 uses quickly, raising suspicion that I searched for the mistakes before hand. I VEHEMENTLY DENY THIS, IT IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE! It took me over 2 hours to find 22 mistakes, I didn't even get to the 25, that was hours later.

Jsearles made this post at 8:40pm PST

25 posts but 15 have to be from here. $500. You have 48 hrs
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post18998

I made this post at 10:49pm PST with only 22 mistakes, 2 hours and 9 minutes later.

Here are the 22 I have found, I'm beat and still have roughly 45 hours, and could easily find 3 more by mistake, I will just do it later. Got shit to do.

Enjoy... LOL!!!!

(Not quoting the 22 mistakes)
    http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post19060

I posted the final 3 mistakes at 12:34am PST, almost another 2 hours later.

http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ll=1#post19074

I did not search out these posts before the bet took place. Unfortunately there has been so much spewage from Jsearles accusing me of looking up the posts ahead of time that the actual facts are forgotten. I found all of these mistakes after the bet was booked. If you don't believe me just ask yourself this... Which user between the two of us has been around here for many years, has always been straight up with everyone, has always paid debts immediately, and has never been accused of scamming in any way whatsoever?

Frankly at this point I am pretty surprised Druff is allowing this guy to run around here now accusing me of this shit and making threads calling me the scammer. Pretty fucked up TBH.

Load Metric
    Just wanted to clear something up... Tonight on radio when Druff briefly talked about this he said I found the 25 uses quickly, raising suspicion that I searched for the mistakes before hand. I VEHEMENTLY DENY THIS, IT IS ABSOLUTELY FALSE! It took me over 2 hours to find 22 mistakes, I didn't even get to the 25, that was hours later.

I made this post at 10:49pm PST with only 22 mistakes, 2 hours and 9 minutes later.

Here are the 22 I have found, I'm beat and still have roughly 45 hours, and could easily find 3 more by mistake, I will just do it later. Got shit to do.

Enjoy... LOL!!!!

(Not quoting the 22 mistakes)

I did not search out these posts before the bet took place. Unfortunately there has been so much spewage from Jsearles accusing me of looking up the posts ahead of time that the actual facts are forgotten. I found all of these mistakes after the bet was booked. If you don't believe me just ask yourself this... Which user between the two of us has been around here for many years, has always been straight up with everyone, has always paid debts immediately, and has never been accused of scamming in any way whatsoever?

Frankly at this point I am pretty surprised Druff is allowing this guy to run around here now accusing me of this shit and making threads calling me the scammer. Pretty fucked up TBH.
    Vegas,

We discussed this bet and you all of a sudden disappeared for 24 hours. When you returned you initially admitted to doing a search for the words, although you claim you came up empty. However you wanted to immediately book the bet. You pushed for a wager that included 15 misuses on multiple occassions. I pushed it up to 25. What I honestly believe happenned is that you had 15 posts presaved and ready to go. The night you returned and we finalized the terms you spent another 30 minutes searching out my posts before the bet was booked, I believe trying to decide if you could find 10 more. You became confident that you could and the rest is history. There is simply no way that in 2 hours you found 22 misuses and then it took you another 2 full hours to find 3 more, that just doesnt even make sense. You tried to angle shoot me, i immediately recognized this (i even called it out in multiple posts), you slipped up on your wording when YOU OFFERED THE BET, and i took it as offered. Thats the truth of the situation, nothing there is really in dispute.

So would you like to settle this or just continue to go round and round? 3 impartial judges, $500 escrowed, lets get this shit done. You have had more then enough time to secure your Jasep financing, and we should be good to go. Put up your fucking money or shut the fuck up!

Load Metric

Vegas,

We discussed this bet and you all of a sudden disappeared for 24 hours. When you returned you initially admitted to doing a search for the words, although you claim you came up empty. However you wanted to immediately book the bet. You pushed for a wager that included 15 misuses on multiple occassions. I pushed it up to 25. What I honestly believe happenned is that you had 15 posts presaved and ready to go. The night you returned and we finalized the terms you spent another 30 minutes searching out my posts before the bet was booked, I believe trying to decide if you could find 10 more. You became confident that you could and the rest is history. There is simply no way that in 2 hours you found 22 misuses and then it took you another 2 full hours to find 3 more, that just doesnt even make sense. You tried to angle shoot me, i immediately recognized this (i even called it out in multiple posts), you slipped up on your wording when YOU OFFERED THE BET, and i took it as offered. Thats the truth of the situation, nothing there is really in dispute.

So would you like to settle this or just continue to go round and round? 3 impartial judges, $500 escrowed, lets get this shit done. You have had more then enough time to secure your Jasep financing, and we should be good to go. Put up your fucking money or shut the fuck up!
    OMG vegas tried to angleshoot you gawd what a total scumbag lol!

Load Metric

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    I'm probably one of the only ones here who didn't mind reading Jsearles posts but it's time for the fat fuck to go. He's making a mockery of this site.

Toodles

Load Metric

Thread Information