Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post

HE OWNS THE FUCKING SITE YOU IDIOT.

And are you claiming he isn't fair and impartial? LOL.

Owning the site doesnt mean shit when it comes down to a bet. Does Micon have the final say on any bet on DD? Does Bill Gates have the say over any dispute that happens on a Microsoft site? Absolutely not. Ive said it before and I will say it again; Druff can run this site how he sees fit. If that means banning me then so be it. I wont allow outside railbirds to dictate how I will handle my business though. As far as I am concerned, Druff has no more to do with this bet then does Slim T or Vwls or Drexel or Fookame.

Everyone trying to retroactively install Druff as the final and sole arbiter is the same as everyone trying to clamor for a mandatory escrow. You fucktards just want me to escrow and have Vegas go off of Jasep's credit line because we all know he doesnt have the 5 bills. He has practically been begging for the money since this all shook out
Would you be willing to do this? you seem to have replied to every post but this one
I think the easiest resolution is for you two to settle on an arbitrater (set a 48 hour time limit to decide) and abide by the ruling; if the ruling goes against him and Searles still won't pay, or he won't even accept this offer, then he should be insta-banned: Perhaps 10 respected community members could nominate an arbitrater and you would both be able to select one person from the list with the community voting for the third?