Page 1 of 20 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Druff, please ban jsearles...

Load Metric

Druff, please ban jsearles...

He is obviously never going to pay and continues to run around here spewing faggotry at every turn with no consequence. He is by far posting more than anyone else on this site, so now you basically have a lying, scamming, fat piece of welching shit running around here daily throwing mud in the face of what this site stands for.

If never having to read another line from this asshole means I have to kiss any chance of seeing the $500, so be it.

TIA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    He is obviously never going to pay and continues to run around here spewing faggotry at every turn with no consequence. He is by far posting more than anyone else on this site, so now you basically have a lying, scamming, fat piece of welching shit running around here daily throwing mud in the face of what this site stands for.

If never having to read another line from this asshole means I have to kiss any chance of seeing the $500, so be it.

TIA
    So you wont agree to 3 independend arbitrators per the bet guidelines?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    how does he owe u?
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

TIA
    Not even a full 2 minutes since I made the OP and you are already in here with a reply. It's obvious your finger is constantly refreshing this site, so taking that away from you is about the closest thing I am going to get to seeing the $500.

And moron, I could get the Pope, Mother Theresa, and a freshly risen Jesus Christ as "independend" arbitrators in here telling you that you owe me the money and you would still argue like an idiot for another 30 pages.

You are a complete dumb ass angle shooting scumbag who never had any intention of paying me. You need to be gone.

Load Metric
    I'm making a pledge to myself right now not to sit through another 20+ thread.

Load Metric

Not even a full 2 minutes since I made the OP and you are already in here with a reply. It's obvious your finger is constantly refreshing this site, so taking that away from you is about the closest thing I am going to get to seeing the $500.

And moron, I could get the Pope, Mother Theresa, and a freshly risen Jesus Christ as "independend" arbitrators in here telling you that you owe me the money and you would still argue like an idiot for another 30 pages.

You are a complete dumb ass angle shooting scumbag who never had any intention of paying me. You need to be gone.
    Seriously though, no bullshit, if you can get those three in here I will ship you $500 regardless of their ruling. Just to be clear though, it has to be the real motherfuckers, not anyone in costume or a psycho or who thinks he is JC. I would require to see the scars on his hands, and the Pope would have to provide me day passes to the Cathedral.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    No reason to argue with this asshole anymore, and I encourage people not to, it obviously gets this fags dick hard when he receives any sort of attention. Druff might be sleeping right now, hopefully he sees it soon so this thread ends quickly.

Load Metric
    jsearles stole

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL View Post
    No reason to argue with this asshole anymore, and I encourage people not to, it obviously gets this fags dick hard when he receives any sort of attention. Druff might be sleeping right now, hopefully he sees it soon so this thread ends quickly.

Vegas, bro, you mad? You banned me once already and will have the pleasure of doing so again very soon. Do you always try to cover up your obvious errors with sheer willpower and determination? The bet was the bet and now you wont pay? You fucked up homie, just wear it. You are acting all butt hurt over 2 hours of your time. If you were truly worried about this and expecting to pay yourself then you would have clarified the terms and demanded an escrow. The fact is you angle shot me by looking the usages up ahead of time, you misspoke when offering the bet, and you failed to clarify and escrow. You offered for there to be three judges and now you wont own up to that either.

Lets debate this, you and I. There is another 30 page thread and you have like 5 responses once it gets rolling and they all essentially say "pay up scammer." You arent even making coherent arguments, just letting others go to bat for you. Yesterday you were on here refreshing the page and PMing all day while shit was flying yet you failed to chime in. The only argument you made was the laughable one use is two uses shenanigans.

Name:  tumblr_m0l8u5r2bV1r1ibsxo2_500.gif
Views: 1659
Size:  623.1 KB

Load Metric
    Not even going to bother.

Ban.

Load Metric
    Not even going to bother.

Praise.

Thats probably a good choice, in all honesty

Load Metric
    Well after 14 years of driving in the midwest I finally hit a deer tonight. This is a fairly common occurrence where I live so I have been pretty lucky so far. I have had a few close calls in the past but never hit one before.

I was driving my wifes car back from a graduation party as her and the kid are sleeping. Fucking deer just appeared from nowhere and was straddling the center line on split 4 lane highway. I drilled that motherfucker with the front drivers side at about 70; i didnt even have a chance to slow down. I pulled over to the side as quick as I could. I got out and was looking at my busted up car. I hear two more cars run right over the top of the deer as it was laying in the middle of the road. One was a smaller car and the last one was an SUV. The car busted its front all up too. I walked back and dragged the carcass off of the road.

Fucking $500 deductible down the drain. I hate insurance. I pay them bastards $150/month between my car and truck and now when i have probably a $3000 claim I still have to pay $500 up front. The is only the 2nd claim my wife or have ever had in 14 years. Figure $1800 annually and thats nearly $22000. Pretty sweet deal for them that a $1700 claim and a $3000 claim minus $500 each time and they are still up $18000+.

So this deer thing may not turn out as bad as I thought initially. I just had State Farm come to my work and do an estimate on the car. The guy came up with $2050 so he cut me a check for $1550 after my deductible. I didn’t really look at the estimate before he left. Well I just got to my office and it looks like to me this guy did me a good buddy special. At one point he pointed at my license plate and a little mesh thingy behind it and said it was bent. I honestly hadn’t noticed and wont be “repairing” that. Between adhesive, parts, brackets, rivets, and labor he has noted over $300 towards that! Secondly was the actual headlight assembly. I looked up a few of these brand new OEM online last night and the cheapest one I found was $115 with free shipping. The estimate I was paid for notates a $289.70 headlight and ½ hr labor at $48/hr so well over $300 installed. Im pretty sure I can undo about two screws and change this out myself!

So just between those two deals, I think I can get away from the $500 deductible with little to no work on my part.
    So now I seemingly have $500 to spend that I didnt think I had this morning. Whats a guy to do?
    Yup, time to ban him. This guy has no desire to be a decent person or contribute in a positive way.

Load Metric
    100% ban.

Druff has said he doesn't want scammars, angle shooters, or people that dominate the forum with their posts. Searles has done all of those things.

Ban and don't look back.

Load Metric
    :ban

Load Metric
    Sorry to hear Vegas got scammed out of $500. Pretty sure searles would even agree that a ban is inevitable. Bye.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Deal View Post
    Sorry to hear Vegas got scammed out of $500. Pretty sure searles would even agree that a ban is inevitable. Bye.

Name:  facepalm.gif
Views: 1152
Size:  118.2 KB

Load Metric

TIA

This guy just thrives on the attention. He thinks he's somehow famous because this schtick somehow got him onto radio. You cannot have a logical discussion with someone who is illogical or acts like it. He just does this for attention.

Nothing would hurt him more than EVERYBODY putting him on ignore. I'm sure half the constituents already have.

Also nobody should even acknowledge him in any way like opening a thread he started & just let him talk to himself. I think we can all agree he contributes nothing so we should let him contribute nothing.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

So this deer thing may not turn out as bad as I thought initially. I just had State Farm come to my work and do an estimate on the car. The guy came up with $2050 so he cut me a check for $1550 after my deductible. I didn’t really look at the estimate before he left. Well I just got to my office and it looks like to me this guy did me a good buddy special. At one point he pointed at my license plate and a little mesh thingy behind it and said it was bent. I honestly hadn’t noticed and wont be “repairing” that. Between adhesive, parts, brackets, rivets, and labor he has noted over $300 towards that! Secondly was the actual headlight assembly. I looked up a few of these brand new OEM online last night and the cheapest one I found was $115 with free shipping. The estimate I was paid for notates a $289.70 headlight and ½ hr labor at $48/hr so well over $300 installed. Im pretty sure I can undo about two screws and change this out myself!

So just between those two deals, I think I can get away from the $500 deductible with little to no work on my part.
    So now I seemingly have $500 to spend that I didnt think I had this morning. Whats a guy to do?
    Yup, time to ban him. This guy has no desire to be a decent person or contribute in a positive way.
    Didn't even see this. Jesus.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was looking something else up and came across Small Wonder at IMDB. I am now reading the Small Wonder message boards. I think this is a lot more proof there is a God than some Frog. Have I ever mentioned how much I love the internet sometimes? Worst television show ever.

Premise
    The storylines revolve around V.I.C.I. (an acronym for "Voice Input Child Identicant", pronounced Vicki), an android in the form of a 10-year-old girl, built by Ted Lawson, an engineer/inventor for United Robotronics, in an effort to assist handicapped children.

Tommy Donovan's meeting with the cast from Small Wonder(1986)
    "I remember arriving at the Strawberry Festival's Private Breakfast and getting situated at our table. This is in 1986. All I could think of is finding VICKI!! But after a while of getting settled in, I saw across the room was seated Dick Christie and Marla Pennington (Joan and Ted Lawson). I marched myself over to thier table and introduced myself to them and Dick was such the joker I swear. I asked him where Tiffany was and he jokingly said "Oh my gosh! Marla, do you have my keys? I think I left Vicki in the trunk!" I just started laughing and so did Marla but Dick quickly explained to the then, 7 year old me, that she had not arrived yet and would be momentarily would with her real parents. I chatted with them about the show and asked Marla about the episode where Vicki was vaccuming and lifted her up in the chair while she was reading and she just jokingly said that Vicki is a strong girl. I got autographs from the both of them and went and took my seat. "
    http://webspace.webring.com/people/b...encounter.html

DVD Verdict
    Opening Statement
    "Huh…I thought I had hallucinated this series in the mid '80s, chalking it up to the effects of playing with lead toys. Not so.

Ted Lawson is the patriarch of the family. A brilliant robotics inventor—though apparently not monetarily successful enough to invest in some decent pants—Ted achieved his scientific breakthrough when he built a synthetic girl and shockingly didn't sell it to the Japanese. No, Vicki the Robot is designed for more unsettling purposes: unwavering domestic servitude.

Closing Statement
    Oh, I almost forgot to mention—this show is brutally unfunny, saved only by the brain-blasting weirdness of the concept.

The Verdict
    Guilty of producing zero laughs, but when you're dealing with a timeless piece of insanity like Small Wonder, the court is willing to show mercy.
    http://www.dvdverdict.com/reviews/sm...derseason2.php

How was Ted able to create a robot as advanced as Vicki when his computer looks like this:

You can’t even play Minesweeper on that thing. According to the theme song Vicki’s "fantastic, made of plastic" with "Microchips here and there." Seriously? Should we email those specs to the weirdo Japanese scientists desperately working to perfect their horrifying sex bots?

When Ted was working on the Vicki blueprints or whatever, why did he think it was OK to make the robot look like a 10-year-old girl? Ted, you are the skeeve-master. Stop making little robot girls and Ted’s family, stop not seeing how disturbing that is!

http://nostomanic.blogspot.com/2010/...c-made-of.html
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_W...28TV_series%29
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088610

Load Metric

TIA

Haven't you ever seen Gangs of New York? Druff already sliced his face. Let him walk around in shame, and let the other commoners feel good about themselves, pelting him with stones whenever he posts...

WTF good is a banning gonna do? If someone enjoys being in a place where they get beaten to death, and generally hated everytime they post, so be it. It's not going to make his life any worse, banning him.

Thread Information