Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Police officer grabs female high school student out of desk & slams her to ground -- justified?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Keep in Mind this is the, Police Thread!
    God dam son ,you derailed the FUCK out of this thread. Starting to see why this Glitch character banned your ass in lobby chat there . Are you back on seals on vpn?

Comments

garrett: yeah lol pretty sure i BGC'd (Brittney Griner Clitted) thread sorry lol

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Take they Adam Carolla approach, The guy with the GUN, 100lbs on u or he will kick the shit out of you, do what he says. Then figure it out. My opine is wrong is wrong. Being an idiot is, well is being an idiot. I make no judgments on the Deputy, the girl, just self preservation.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I have a lot of parent beating and suicide smocking to do before I can get on your level garrett, you got me there.

A polarized thought

My father and i had really volatile issues since i was little. He had 2 wives, and 5 kids 2 different marriages

lol beyond that, I'm not trying to make a case here I feel very confident in the decisions that I make. I don't take anything back, so if thats what you want to hear out of me you arent going to get it. Meet my dad, before you expect some apology from me. Its incredible some of you cynical minded individuals on this board. Cute, tho.
    I'm going to come partly to Garrett's defense on this issue. One of my grandfathers was a weekend drunk most of his adult life (before he discovered Jesus in his late 50s), and he would regularly beat his kids and wife when drunk. Until one day in the first year of his second marriage (his first wife died giving birth to an uncle), his wife (my grandmother) threatened him with a frying pan or log from the wood pile (depends upon who tells the story), and he never outright beat the kids or her after that. But he *did* continue with cruel punishments, such as making the kids kneel with bare legged on pebble-covered steps while holding bricks in their arms.

Oh, and did I mention how this grandfather likely cheated his brother out of enough money way back when they came to America from the old country, such that this brother broke off all contact with my grandfather, and his children would have nothing to do with their cousins (my aunts and uncles) to their dying days.

To summarize: Some fathers deserve to get the shit kicked out of them. And perhaps Garrett's was one of them.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Dont know if this has been posted yet

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/...ed-deputy.html

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Very simple way to avoid getting physically harmed by police:

Respect their orders, and NEVER physically fight with them.

I don't know why some people have such a hard time understanding this.
    100% correct...

I'm sorry to say it but in amost every school district of any social economic status minority students are very disrespectful of any type of authority.

They have either I'm entitled mentality or in a victim mentality..

Just thinking all the immigrants trying to get here and Europe, as soon as they make it they devolp that same mentality.

Not saying white kids are perfect but if u were a teacher or a cop or even working retail. Dealing with African Americans is self evident regardless of education or social economic background.

I live in the Bronx I have a white friend and there working class and have a small apt and are discriminated against in upword mobility, employment, housing, education and have a black fried who gets a 3 bedroom apt on section 8 with the electricity incl and there idiot son got a full ride to n y u.
    My other black friend has a 2 family house here a house in the Poconos and a bad ass escolade. He is a buss driver for the city and his wife is a public school teacher. BOTH THOSE BLACK FAMILIES HAVE THE VICTIM/ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY AND THERE KIDS ARE VERY RUDE TO THE POINT OF NOT BEING CIVILIZED..

Comments

Muck Ficon: You have a friend? I call bullshit on this.

GrenadaRoger: social appeasement consequence

Thread Information