Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DRUFFS SHOW WAS A SURPIZEING HIT.DRUFF LAYED IT ON THE LINE

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric

DRUFFS SHOW WAS A SURPIZEING HIT.DRUFF LAYED IT ON THE LINE

WHEN DRUFF STATED THAT IF HE WAS CHEATED HE WOULD CHEAT RIGHT BACK. THIS STATEMENT SHOCKED ME. MAYBE I HAVE TO MUCH RESPECT FOR HIM. BUT IF DRUFF THOUGHT THE GAME WAS BAD HE WOULD JUST LEAVE THE TABLE.HE MIGHT LET THE GUILTY PARTY OR PARTIES KNOW WHY BUT IT WOULD BE DONE IN A CLASSY MANNER. OVER 10 YEARS AND I DONT THINK THIERS ONE PLAYER WHO DONT RESPECT HIM.BUT DRUFF WOULD NEVER CHEAT ANYONE EVEN IF IT WAS JUSTIFIED. LIKE HIS BANK ACCOUNT HIS WORD IS MADE OF GOLD ALSO.
    WHEN DRUFF WAS 33 AT NWP HIS ASK DRUFF THREAD WAS A BIG HIT AND HIS ANSWERS WERE PERFECT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE DONE BY SOMEONE THAT HAD BEEN PLAYING FOR 50 YEARS,
    THIS IS A BIG WORLD WITH MILLIONS OF POKER PLAYERS IN IT, I RATE DRUFF IN THE TOP 10 OF ALL THESE PLAYERS IN LIMIT PLAY. AND IN THE TOP 5 AT 100-200. DRUFF IS A PLAYER THAT BRINGS NOTHING TO THE TABLE HIS MONEY MANAGEMENT IF HE HAD A BAD DAY THIERS LITTLE YOU CAN WIN. BUT HE CAN WIN AS MUCH AS HE THINKS POSSIBLE, JUST A OUTSTANDING PLAYER THAT I WOULD NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH

Comments

Crowe Diddly: listening to radio rep

GrenadaRoger: Congrats on getting a hearing aid rep...now you'll hear what your family has been saying about you for years now

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    WHEN DRUFF STATED THAT IF HE WAS CHEATED HE WOULD CHEAT RIGHT BACK. THIS STATEMENT SHOCKED ME. MAYBE I HAVE TO MUCH RESPECT FOR HIM. BUT IF DRUFF THOUGHT THE GAME WAS BAD HE WOULD JUST LEAVE THE TABLE.HE MIGHT LET THE GUILTY PARTY OR PARTIES KNOW WHY BUT IT WOULD BE DONE IN A CLASSY MANNER. OVER 10 YEARS AND I DONT THINK THIERS ONE PLAYER WHO DONT RESPECT HIM.BUT DRUFF WOULD NEVER CHEAT ANYONE EVEN IF IT WAS JUSTIFIED. LIKE HIS BANK ACCOUNT HIS WORD IS MADE OF GOLD ALSO.
    WHEN DRUFF WAS 33 AT NWP HIS ASK DRUFF THREAD WAS A BIG HIT AND HIS ANSWERS WERE PERFECT LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE DONE BY SOMEONE THAT HAD BEEN PLAYING FOR 50 YEARS,
    THIS IS A BIG WORLD WITH MILLIONS OF POKER PLAYERS IN IT, I RATE DRUFF IN THE TOP 10 OF ALL THESE PLAYERS IN LIMIT PLAY. AND IN THE TOP 5 AT 100-200. DRUFF IS A PLAYER THAT BRINGS NOTHING TO THE TABLE HIS MONEY MANAGEMENT IF HE HAD A BAD DAY THIERS LITTLE YOU CAN WIN. BUT HE CAN WIN AS MUCH AS HE THINKS POSSIBLE, JUST A OUTSTANDING PLAYER THAT I WOULD NOT WANT TO PLAY WITH
    Not as bad BRC, but close. SHUT UP GARRETT

Bronze
    Load Metric
    For someone who admires Druff so much you apparently weren't interested in a thing Druff had to say during your phone call.

Awful

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal son View Post
    For someone who admires Druff so much you apparently weren't interested in a thing Druff had to say during your phone call.

Awful
    Druff can talk after the call is over.

But in the interest of the show's shock value, I would like Del to call in and spill the truth about how Druff is his love child from when he had a very brief affair with his mom back in day when his parents were taking a vacation in Las Vegas. Something like how Del was a dealer at blackjack table, and caught his mom's eye, she could resist his flirtations, and they did it once under a card table in a back corner after his dad went to bed early with a stomach flu. And that is why Druff is so good at cards. And Del has been following Druff from a distance out of love for his bastard child.

Comments

jacosta24: Lol
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Your call in was awful. Possibly the worst 7 minutes of my month.

Load Metric
    Delaware,

Not trying to belittle you, but I want to admit that I have yet to make it through one single post of yours. Maybe it was because of my upbringing; being raised by two English teachers.

Is there any possible way you could make a post where:

Your Caps Lock is off
    You use proper punctuation
    You use periods and make new paragraphs

Im sure you have some good points now and then, but I just cant get through one current post based on your style.

thx

Comments

SchoenfeldsJawMuscles: he'd be a HOF poster in all lower case too

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Tbh I was a little surprised at Druff's rant. Reminded me of when pro wrestlers turn heel.

Coming soon, Brandon's official list of excuses for not paying Bob his $168.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    Tbh I was a little surprised at Druff's rant. Reminded me of when pro wrestlers turn heel.

Coming soon, Brandon's official list of excuses for not Paying Bob his $168.

What did he rant about?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Coming soon, Brandon's official list of excuses for not Paying Bob his $168.

What did he rant about?
    Druff has no problem engaging in cheating against other cheaters. It sort of came off as a pro cheating screed even tho his position is standard among most people. BGC how did you not listen to the show yet?

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

What did he rant about?
    Druff has no problem engaging in cheating against other cheaters. It sort of came off as a pro cheating screed even tho his position is standard among most people. BGC how did you not listen to the show yet?
    I dunno. I like listening live over archives. I do enjoy the show and enjoy Druff though. It is bizarre that I miss most shows though. I can't explain it.

One thing I hate is that anyone on the show with Druff is dreadful. Drexel comes across as a super phony. I guess I miss Micon.

Comments

jacosta24: second paragraph

Load Metric

I dunno. I like listening live over archives. I do enjoy the show and enjoy Druff though. It is bizarre that I miss most shows though. I can't explain it.

One thing I hate is that anyone on the show with Druff is dreadful. Drexel comes across as a super phony. I guess I miss Micon.
    Are you ever not on fucking drugs dude? Drexel the best thing going for radio besides Druff.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DRK Star View Post
    Delaware,

Not trying to belittle you, but I want to admit that I have yet to make it through one single post of yours. Maybe it was because of my upbringing; being raised by two English teachers.

Your Caps Lock is off

Im sure you have some good points now and then, but I just cant get through one current post based on your style.

thx
    With all due respect Delaware is dumber than shit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    Delaware,

Your Caps Lock is off

thx

he's obviously old as dirt but cut him some slack, even though i had to ff his call into radio.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

he's obviously old as dirt but cut him some slack, even though i had to ff his call into radio.
    You just said it all. When you need to ff the call because listening anymore will cause either domestic violence or outright suicide then that is saying quite a bit about how others view the old decrepid n-word lover. The old cum guzzler calls in, knows not a single listener wants to hear his voice, and then publicly pleasures Druff on air. It's awkward and disturbing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

You just said it all. When you need to ff the call because listening anymore will cause either domestic violence or outright suicide then that is saying quite a bit about how others view the old decrepid n-word lover. The old cum guzzler calls in, knows not a single listener wants to hear his voice, and then publicly pleasures Druff on air. It's awkward and disturbing.

Tough but fair.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Thanks to druff for doing a hell of a job giving us great content from a familiar voice week after week. Shout out to all the fans of the show and users of the site. China zod cmoney tmmlk deleware ; everybody is cool people. My favorite radio show period.

Comments

Dan Druff: glad you enjoy it

Load Metric

Coming soon, Brandon's official list of excuses for not paying Bob his $168.
    Here's the issue: Brandon had repeatedly helped this guy out, befriended him, went out of his way to include him in good social happenings, probably hoping the guy grows out of being a raging social misfit. Then the guy unethically jams him in a game. Then the guy is a total prick about one of Brandon's friends just because he didn't get his piddly little amount of money soon enough. And this triggered an understandably emotionally charged response in Brandon. Was it a bit childish? Yes, but it wasn't a scam. Brandon was just lashing back at the guy to hurt him for being a hurtful dick. I've seen similar blow-ups among my brothers over disputes triggered by buttons from their childhoods being pushed by one or the other.

Load Metric
    Delaware,

Your Caps Lock is off

thx
    Dude, he's got bad eyesight. He needs to use caplocks on to see what he types. Or he's really old school. Like the ancient Romans. Who only used capital letters.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Rest In Peace, Godfather delaware's Avatar
    Load Metric
    d

rexel china druff all found guilty in the jasup scam.it all shows in the fifst 15 pages.drexal wanted to hang him.drexal said to be a real player you should stay in your car and sleep for a couple of weeks the temp was 24 degges.the mind works on you after while. jasup just went crazy and did as he was told.the pushiment will be drexal 7 days with no food or water. 55 deges sleep on stone floor. same for choma and druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by delaware View Post
    d

rexel china druff all found guilty in the jasup scam.it all shows in the fifst 15 pages.drexal wanted to hang him.drexal said to be a real player you should stay in your car and sleep for a couple of weeks the temp was 24 degges.the mind works on you after while. jasup just went crazy and did as he was told.the pushiment will be drexal 7 days with no food or water. 55 deges sleep on stone floor. same for choma and druff

CHOMA HOW COULD YOU
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information