Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rage Against The Machine Bassist Confronted Buzz Aldrin About Faking The Moon Landing

Load Metric
    I like sheboon, always have, but sometimes I just have to be honest even if it's a little harsh. The multi posting in threads is annoying and a lot of times unreadable.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: Always liked you too. If only we met in real life circumstances you would never be exposed to this side of me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Since the odds of you people reading what I read is impossible here is a 7 minute video where a NASA scientist can't figure out how to get past the belts those fuckers breezed through in 1969 lmao.

Barring divine intervention (which I believe in) and somehow NASA knowing divine intervention would take place there is zero chance they got past those belts. There is zero chance they would ever send them on a suicide mission like that. We wanted to say we beat the Russkies. Why is this hard to explain. For as awesome of a person JFK was even he was fully on board with that lie when he said we'd do it 5 years before it happened. WHen lol the first person had even entered fucking ORBIT 4 years before that. Now its time to go an extra 250K miles. Just lol people.

Literally zero chance we got past the belts without magic folks. ZERO!
    BGC, did you watch the video?

"NASA engineer admits they can't get past the Van Allen Belts" is a misleading name for the video. Nowhere does he admit that. At the 3:08 mark he says the Van Allen Belt has "dangerous radiation". Not lethal or deadly. This video is completely misrepresented by its youtube poster Superformance72.

NASA took a chance, the astronauts knew the risks. They blew right through the Van Allen Belt. Those guys were cowboys. We just don't take chances like that anymore.

Comments

Brittney Griner's Clit: 3:40 "We must solve these challenges before we can ever send people through these regions of space." Apparently it was unsolved sometime between 1970 and now.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Let's get real for a minute. You fags saw me be normal for like 2 years on here. Nothing even out the box. Joey Fatotine would taunt me daily thst I was more interesting when I was crazy.

So to fight me just...

1. Create dupe after dupe spitting the most awful outside the box bull shit making any non cnn believer look dumb. Dupe after dupe after retarded dupe. Even in this thread when the guy pretty much autographs his work you go along with it like it's not fake.

2. Watch me try to combat the tard onslaught with actual points mixed with anything to make you feel dumb for your cookie cutter takes when it should be obvious to anyone with a pulse that we aren't in a cookie cutter world.

3. Try to make me feel dumb when you get the exact reaction you want.

Bitch please.

Vegas what percentage of Americans would you suppose believe in the 9/11 Commission report these days?

What percentage of Americans believe we went to the moon?

What percentage of Americans believe in anything coming out of Chris Hurst mouth? Besides the BBC he chokes down nightly?

Trust me I'd rather read about my life and exactly how fucked I am but the info just isn't there for me anymore and I'm not gonna seek out mind fucks or read limitles messages designed to make me even more cray. This is the shit I chose to read about. I've poured over it more than anyone on this board. I'm not dumb.

Maybe you should believe me

Or if not maybe you should acknowledge that what I'm saying are wildly held beliefs. I'm not sitting here coming up with a damn thing. Well besides 9/11 looking like an attempted alcatraz escapee's shirt on purpose.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    this astronaut is transparent, and for that reason alone it stinks of fakery.
    So because you don't understand it, it stinks of fakery. Same deal with the landline. Maybe there's a simple explanation for this too, but you can't be bothered to look into it because you already confirmed this by thinking about it.

Bill O'Reilly says he believes in God because he doesn't understand how tides and gravity work.

I don't know, therefore I know. Brilliant.
    I still don't understand how a fax machine works.

I'm fairly sure it has nothing to do with a sky wizard though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

So because you don't understand it, it stinks of fakery. Same deal with the landline. Maybe there's a simple explanation for this too, but you can't be bothered to look into it because you already confirmed this by thinking about it.

Bill O'Reilly says he believes in God because he doesn't understand how tides and gravity work.

I don't know, therefore I know. Brilliant.
    I still don't understand how a fax machine works.

I'm fairly sure it has nothing to do with a sky wizard though.
    Reversed engineered alien technology..duh?!?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    Simple fact:

You have to be a complete mung to even question the Apollo 11 moonlanding or anyone involved with it.

That might be the dumbest post I've ever seen on this site. In case you are totally clueless OP is completely trolling with his dumb ass bull shit in this thread. If that is literally the first you've read about this subject then I can agree with you. He's trying to make extremely smart people look dumb with his idiotic points.

If you can't figure that out I feel sorry for you. Listen to pretty much anyone that has a brain talk about the subject. If you can debunk them you would be the first person I've ever seen do it close to properly.

It's super hard for me to even take you seriously when you believe that nothing is a conspiracy. And when you say someone is a name for questioning it? That should like never be your take as far as anything in any part of your life.

I'm all ears while you explain to me how they got through the Van Allen Belts. It's physically impossible.
    We're fighting the same battle, if we're to go by the philosophy that 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend', but you just don't quite get it. You give the perp's too much credit: 'false flag this', 'mk ultra that', thinking that more shit goes on than it actually does, when in reality it's a secret branch out of hollywood who are creating 'made-for-tv' propaganda.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I've really tried to understand why Druff wants his name associated with this sort of mental illness (lets call it what it is) and for the life of me I cant come up with a viable answer.

It only gets worse, it never gets better.
    Yeah but Druff makes a point of distancing himself from the truth, so if anyone outside of the forum ever questioned him about all the conspiracy related threads he'd just say that they aren't his views but he allows freedom of speech.

PFA is supposed to be edgy, exposing fraudulent behavior, so why not at least try to generate intelligent discussion about worldly events since no one cares about poker anymore?

Creating tons of threads about braindead tv dramas only inhibits people from elevating their awareness.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    There is this publication called Popular Science, it's been around for a while. You should check it out sometime when you're not too busy reading about conspiracy theories. http://www.popsci.com/blog-network/v...an-allen-belts

Also, where did I ever say I don't believe some things are a conspiracy? Like why the fuck does Druff allow you to make this place unreadable on a nightly basis? That shit right there is a Kennedy level conspiracy IMO.
    Rocketry doesn't work in a vacuum, as there's no way for it to generate thrust in space - and therefore there's no way to control it - let alone land it on the moon, then safely guide it back to Earth.

I don't blame you for believing all this nonsense: you've been heavily brainwashed since birth, just like everyone else, and even more so in the US where they institutionalise people like nowhere else.

Free thinking is a thought crime, gotta take them five diff meds a day and keep that mind safe and closed off.

Load Metric
    Some folks even believe the USA really achieved independence from the UK. Ridiculous!

Comments

herbertstemple: American Revolution was a big mistake. We would have been better off staying a colony of England.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I stay to myself and keep out of trouble and/or potentially problematic scenarios

Load Metric

Comments

herbertstemple: LOL, always thought Spiderman was a whining little wimp.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Rocketry doesn't work in a vacuum, as there's no way for it to generate thrust in space - and therefore there's no way to control it - let alone land it on the moon, then safely guide it back to Earth.
    (Aside: Let me play with the village idiot on this one.)

Yes, they can. Because rocket fuel consists of stuff that doesn't require air for oxygen to burn. This fact is explained in this TED Talk video.

In fact, the Nazi's had a rocket fuel-powered fighter plane. But it so very dangerous for the pilots because the fuel would sometimes explode because of a mechanical failure.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Banned
    Load Metric
    In probes like New Horizons, the thrusters run the fuel compound through a catalyst that decomposes it into oxygen and other elements.

I think the older ones like Voyager just carry liquid oxygen.

EDIT: lol apparently I'm just repeating stuff mentioned in the videos above
    Last edited by SrslySirius; 10-07-2015 at 09:54 AM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Rocketry doesn't work in a vacuum, as there's no way for it to generate thrust in space
    Name:  garlin.jpg
Views: 797
Size:  54.5 KB

Comments

El Gallo: HAHAHAHAHA

Load Metric

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    (Aside: Let me play with the village idiot on this one.)
    Listen here lad, you've been green repping me several times in this thread alone, and then you say things like this. I can see exactly what you're doing. You're the slithering obsequious sycophant type, no doubt.

Lets just say that they might have had to keep an eye on the fuel gauge as they travel over a million km's, constantly breaking, and accelerating, with this magic fuel.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    This gif is taken from a video posted by Joe Rogan titled 'Hammer and Feather on the Moon':

I love how the hammer wobbles on landing - not obv at all that it's being gently laid down using a piece of string.

Load Metric
    Reg can you please let me know how thousands of people have kept the "secret" of the moon landings?

Wouldn't a few people have let it slip at a drunken Xmas party? Or on their deathbed?

I can't tell if you're constantly trolling or actually believe what you write.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Reg can you please let me know how thousands of people have kept the "secret" of the moon landings?

Wouldn't a few people have let it slip at a drunken Xmas party? Or on their deathbed?
    Neil Armstrong refused to do interviews regarding the Apollo missions when he was alive, which is telling enough, because we can see that he was a terrible liar during the post apollo press conference:

Does he, or any of them three, look comfortable to you? Or does he look like his arse is about to cave in?

Here's a snippet of the very cryptic speech that he made during the 25th anniversary party:

Anyone who is capable of reading between the lines knows exactly what he's implying here.

BTW Joe Rogan is a shill, and did a complete U-turn from questioning Nasa and championing the hoax, to saying that it wasn't a hoax when he got his own show Joe Rogan questions everything.
    Last edited by RegGaymer; 10-07-2015 at 01:40 PM.

Load Metric
    so whenever anything acts like that say, underwater, the assumption is that everything falling and landing in water does so attached to strings?

reggaymor your rustic enthusiasm for ignorance is absolutely exhilarating.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Banned
    Load Metric
    It doesn't seem so obvious to me that he's lying, but I'm just a brainwashed simpleton. Did you acquire your expertise in body language and psychology in those microstakes NLHE tournaments?

Comments

vegas1369: lol

Thread Information