Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rage Against The Machine Bassist Confronted Buzz Aldrin About Faking The Moon Landing

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Rage Against The Machine Bassist Confronted Buzz Aldrin About Faking The Moon Landing

It's been obvious to me for quite some time that space exploration is a steaming turd of a hoax. I like this guy, because he seems to know what he's talking about:

" I got into it with Buzz Aldrin five years ago at a John Cusack movie premiere. There were a bunch of people gathered around, and I said, “I have a question: You have all these missions to the moon. How come there’s no pictures of the flags on the moon?” He said, “Well, those are highly degraded by radiation by now.” I said, “You left a lot of stuff on the moon. It seems that somebody with a telescope or satellite would snap a picture of that so we could see it. It’d be on the cover of every newspaper.”

You could tell he was getting frustrated, and I asked him why he put a metal rod on top of the flag instead of just letting the flag out and do its thing. He gets all frustrated and says, “I’m just trying to remember what they told me to say.” That’s what he said! Those were his exact words! Then he and his wife — all plastic surgery-ed up and fake as they can be — bolted out, and I watched them walking down the street and he was just yelling at her. It made him so mad. There are so many different facets of the lunar landing that are just bullshit. It was such a powerful propaganda tool at the time. "

He talks a little about politics too, which is interesting:

"I don’t buy into the hype. My advice would be none of them. They’re all the same; their campaigns are all funded by the same corrupt corporations that accept the same favors. And I don’t care whether a Republican or Democrat wins; the same shit’s going to happen. That’s why you’ll never see me at the ballot box ever…I don’t believe in any of it. It’s all bullshit. They’re not the ones calling the shots. Whether it’s the heads of the corporations or the military guys that have been in there for 30 years, there’s no president coming in every four years and telling those motherfuckers what to do. "

http://www.stereogum.com/1835257/rag...-landing/news/

I basically share the sentiment, and think it's all bullshit.

Comments

thesparten: Top 5 favorite podts

Load Metric
    Yes but in Buzz's defense, neither you nor the bass player for RATM are very smart.

Comments

vegas1369: Got him!

SrslySirius: rofl

El Gallo: Snap
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm smart enough to not weigh 400 pounds, and post ponies, and homesexual novels all over the internet thinking I'm some fucking mensa hipster.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Lol!

thesparten: Ouch

big dick: ahaha

lewfather: daaaaaaaaaaaaang

jacosta24: got um!!!!!

Load Metric
    We either have or have not been to the Moon. Considering you can see the junk that we have left there with terrestrial telescopes, including pinging a mirror left on the Moon's surface so we can better measure its distance from the Earth, speaks for itself.

We shoot shit to Mars and have sent probes beyond the very Solar System. There are hundreds of satellites circling the Earth every moment of the day and a fucking Space Station that you can also see from the ground.

You are a moron of astronomical proportions and anyone that agrees with you is most likely a crank head guitar player.

Getting to the Moon is basic bitch simple by today's standards.

Comments

sonatine: crank head guitar player.... nnnnice

thesparten: We did go but nit when they said it and a whole diffrent backdrop

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You think that there are thousands of satellites - just like all the other dumb followers - but the truth is something your limited brain capacity can't comprehend.

Load Metric
    I vote to euthanize.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Can't wait for the science nerds to come in all tilted now. That's your cue srslysirius.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Can't wait for the science nerds to come in all tilted now. That's your cue srslysirius.

Unlike him, i've actually worked for a defense contractor that builds satellites and space ships.

Comments

vegas1369: Workin' for the man rep

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    You think that there are thousands of satellites - just like all the other dumb followers - but the truth is something your limited brain capacity can't comprehend.
    Are you a flat earther? Concave earther? Schizophrenia? Early onset dementia?

Load Metric
    Even Sheboon doesnt want a piece of this.

Comments

Krypt: made me laugh

WillieMcFML: lul

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I toyed with the whole flat Earth idea, but it seems to be a limited hangout that's being controlled by the perp's. I'm not going to pretend that I know the true nature of this planet (if that's what it is), so think it's best sticking to things that can be proven.

You're one of my biggest haters Chaps; it's like you become a soft twat of a child, and throw your toys out of the cot every time I post something that disagrees with your world view.
    Last edited by RegGaymer; 10-03-2015 at 05:40 PM.

Load Metric
    I toyed with the whole flat Earth idea

sorry garrett, there's a new sheriff in sig-town.

Comments

El Gallo: LMFAO!!!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Even Sheboon doesnt want a piece of this.
    Sheboon is the second most knowledgeable person on this forum wrt these subjects, but he's on a lower level of understanding as he needs guiding by conspiracy gurus.

Load Metric
    I'm smart enough to not weigh 400 pounds, and post ponies, and homesexual novels all over the internet thinking I'm some fucking mensa hipster.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I toyed with the whole flat Earth idea, but it seems to be a limited hangout that's being controlled by the perp's. I'm not going to pretend that I know the true nature of this planet, so think it's best sticking to things that can be proven.

You're one of my biggest haters Chaps; it's like you become a soft twat of a child, and throw your toys out of the cot every time I post something that disagrees with your world view.

I'm one of the many haters here. We don't take kindly to people who live in alternate realities spewing their shit here, and claiming that anyone who doesn't wear a tinfoil hat along side em is intellectually lacking. I know far too many pissants like yourself who don't take science and the like seriously, and would rather find answers on Youtube.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You are intellectually lacking, but that can't be fixed at this point. It's like the saying 'can't teach an old dog new tricks'.

Think you have some haters yourself, so don't be giving me that 'we' shit like you're forum captain.

Load Metric
    Hold up everyone... Turns out Reg and the brilliant bassist from RATM are spot on here.

Proof...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

Unlike him, i've actually worked for a defense contractor that builds satellites and space ships.
    Next time you see him can you ask why all the pics of Earth on the NASA website are digital composites (they admit this), considering all these satellites that could so easily snap a legit pic.

Load Metric
    Since you oppose science, why use any reliance on testable logic beyond what a 5-year old could make up? Just start stringing nonsensical ideas together and operate your life based on them.

For starters, you could believe that a person will fly upwards into the sky when running off of a cliff if they are upside when they cross the edge of the cliff. Because gravity pulls on our feet more than our heads. That's why we stand on our feet and not our heads. And the notion that gravity pulls us towards the earth regardless of whether we are upside down or rightside up is just part of conspiracy to keep us using the airlines to travel through the air. (Fucking British Air and their government enablers!!!)

Sounds kinda logical, right?
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Next time you see him can you ask why all the pics of Earth on the NASA website are digital composites (they admit this)
    Where does NASA admit this?

Here is a pic taken just yesterday from the space station that is on NASA's website...

http://www.nasa.gov/image-feature/hu...-space-station

Comments

4Dragons: holy shit nice shot

WillieMcFML: great pic

Thread Information