Thread: Aaron Roders Owns Your Face

Load Metric
    Name:  tumblr_mqij99KQJZ1rge9rdo1_500.gif
Views: 370
Size:  256.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    The bears
    Got to say this one came as a surprise... just so used to destroying Cutler you almost expect it
    GB slumping no doubt, can't deny that... Too many dropped balls tonight... period
    And any D that can't pick off Cutler played like garbage.. period

On that note... Care to place any futures on GB/CHI division standings???
    PFA NFL Handicapping Champion

Load Metric
    Sure for 2018 or 2019 but certainly not this year or any year that Rodgers and Cutler are the qb's

Comments

pagelpoker: backwards props to rodgers rep

Load Metric
    Actually, depending on how things go with the draft and if we keep or dish Forte, and keep Adam Gace, I'd say we have a good chance of keeping up with you guys next year.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    An elite receiver or tight end makes any quarterback way better including an elite one.

Without Edelman or Gronk on the field Tom Brady struggles some even though he finds ways to win.

Rodgers has a few good people to throw to but none of them open the field up like Jordy Nelson does so clearly he is missing him this year.

Then you have Cam Newton who has a stellar defense behind him but has NOBODY elite to throw to yet they keep on winning. Even though his numbers aren't great as long as the Panthers don't collapse Cam Newton should win the MVP this year with mediocre numbers just because he carried a team of mediocre offensive play makers to being the best regular season team in the NFC.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerAndPoker View Post
    An elite receiver or tight end makes any quarterback way better including an elite one.

Without Edelman or Gronk on the field Tom Brady struggles some even though he finds ways to win.

Rodgers has a few good people to throw to but none of them open the field up like Jordy Nelson does so clearly he is missing him this year.

Then you have Cam Newton who has a stellar defense behind him but has NOBODY elite to throw to yet they keep on winning. Even though his numbers aren't great as long as the Panthers don't collapse Cam Newton should win the MVP this year with mediocre numbers just because he carried a team of mediocre offensive play makers to being the best regular season team in the NFC.

Name:  tRVewzP.jpg
Views: 425
Size:  217.4 KB

Name:  -56acb47e972b25da.JPG
Views: 480
Size:  83.8 KB

5tds

sfo

deal

Comments

BeerAndPoker: Lions 2-0 so far vs. Packers and Bears this year so Stafford > Rodgers and Cutler obv. sfo DEAL

Load Metric
    Ditka is god. I met him once.... I valet parked cars when I was 19.. A cold rainy day in october, the owner of the place I parked cars for tells me to stand outside with an umbrella and keep an eye out for a green range rover,he tells me Ditka is coming but is lost. I see the range rover and get him pulled up in front of the place. I open the door and say hi coach... he looks at me and says get me out of this fucking car... he was loaded, so I park him up front and he comes out a few hours later, even more shit faced, hands me a $20 and goes on his way. Owner comes up and asks me how much did he give you, I said a $20, he goes wtf that cheap prick ,he just won 22k on the yankees ws game vs the braves.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Look. Ok, yes...GB played like shit AGAIN, and worse yet we lost to our biggest rival, the Bears. Im not sure what the fuck is all of the sudden going on with the Pack, but shit better change quick.

The Bears won "A" game against the Packers.

Let's put this in a little perspective though:

1) Thursday's Thanksgiving game of the Packers vs Bears is literally the FIRST and ONLY game in Jay Cutler's career that he hasn't thrown an interception against the Packers. (and he's been with the Bears since 2009)

2) In this season this is the FIRST and ONLY game in the entire season so far where the Bears actually won a game in their own division.

I could prob name off some more stats but you get the idea.

Personally this is the best ive ever seen Jay Cutler play in a long long time, especially against the Pack.

So yes, they won...congrats to them. I wouldn't exactly call it owning heads though. Just my perspective.

Load Metric
    The way shit has been going the last 6 or 7 years vs the pack A WIN at gb is huge

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    The way shit has been going the last 6 or 7 years vs the pack A WIN at gb is huge

Load Metric
    Obv Bump

FML... I got stuck having to work for this game lol

Exactly what GB needed, some luck at the end of a game...

Not sure all of our problems are solved (esp offensive line) but hey this could reignite us
    PFA NFL Handicapping Champion

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by pagelpoker View Post
    Obv Bump

FML... I got stuck having to work for this game lol

Exactly what GB needed, some luck at the end of a game...

Not sure all of our problems are solved (esp offensive line) but hey this could reignite us
    Unless a miracle happens, even if GB makes the playoffs, it's increasing looking like they won't get past the first round.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Thread Information