Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ****Official lolol @ America Thread****

Load Metric

****Official lolol @ America Thread****

Sorry boys but this is long overdue.

We start with a clean slate, so only shit that happens from today onwards will be posted in this thread.

This is also not about hate before some clown accuses me of that. This is about enjoyment and documentation.

Let's begin with Kim Davis who was released from a short prison sentence earlier today. Don't care about the rights or wrongs of her crime, it's the speech shortly after release that got me lololing at America.

Also a shout out to the husband Jethro-Joe in his Bib & Braces. Unless it's Gordo?

Stay tuned for more.
    Last edited by Lord of the Fraud; 09-09-2015 at 07:53 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

We start with a clean slate, so only shit that happens from today onwards will posted in this thread.

This is also not about hate before some clown excuses me of that. This is about enjoyment and documentation.

Let's begin with Kim Davis who was released from a short prison sentence earlier today. Don't care about the rights or wrongs of her crime, it's the speech shortly after release that got me lololing at America.

Also a shout out to the husband Jethro-Joe in his Bib & Braces. Unless it's Gordo?

Stay tuned for more.
    its like watching a really bad movie.... I don't think this is a good representative of americans but certainly a major embarrassment for them. these loons almost always are praying to a sky wizard of some sort.

i feel sorry for Jethro... being married to that kook
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    lol the story has now made British news channels and the presenter couldn't keep a straight face after it showed the speech.

Also said the guy on the left is a Republican candidate for Presidency. Which will give her tons of credibility with many Americans.
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

these loons almost always are praying to a sky wizard of some sort.
    Insta top 10 quote in my book.

Load Metric
    Please dont blame all Americans for these fucking loony dingbats. It has been my experience that an overwhelming majority of people that Ive encountered think Kim Davis is a fucking farce.

I could find completely retarded people from wherever you are from as well.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

We start with a clean slate, so only shit that happens from today onwards will posted in this thread.

This is also not about hate before some clown accuses me of that. This is about enjoyment and documentation.

Stay tuned for more.
    What I don't understand is why she was arrested versus being fired. Her inbred son apparently works in the same office. lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Please dont blame all Americans for these fucking loony dingbats. It has been my experience that an overwhelming majority of people that Ive encountered think Kim Davis is a fucking farce.

I dunno, I think a larger percentage of Brits and Euros are more in tune with things rather than the blind faith being spouted by that creature...

The problem is, your percentage of idiots like that women stacks up to a pretty healthy number due to your high population.

Not being a dick, it's just how it comes across from afar.

And seriously you would struggle to find somebody like that in the UK. We have many retards of course. But not really in the religious sense - while I watched your Republican candidate debate and many candidates spoke of god speaking to them saying stuff like he 'god' wants America to lead etc.

It was fucking insane and shit like that is bound to have influence on its citizens.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Stay tuned for more.
    What I don't understand is why she was arrested versus being fired. Her inbred son apparently works in the same office. lol

I doubt she minded being arrested or even going to jail and becoming a martyr to the cause.

I mean the people who brought the prosecution and even the judge could easily be in her corner while she just plays the willing pawn in this game of media coverage.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

Start looking in your backyard you fucking retard

Load Metric
    The problem is, your percentage of idiots like that women stacks up to a pretty healthy number due to your high population.
    I disagree. As a % of idiots, it's gonna be close no matter where you're from. It's just that media from other countries have scruples & make a conscious decision not to put them in front of a camera & try to call it news.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    I'm a republican and even I think she should have either done her job or quit. Or be fired. Simple as that.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Holy shit, when did they start broadcasting klan rallies on TV?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I'm a republican and even I think she should have either done her job or quit. Or be fired. Simple as that.
    As usual, Takei says what everyone is thinking

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 906
Size:  111.0 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    It's an elected position. I don't think she could be fired any more than you can fire a judge or a senator. And the problem wasn't so much that she wouldn't do her job, but that she wouldn't let anybody in her office do the job that needed to be done. If she would've had somebody else in her office sign the documents there would have been no issue. She didn't personally have to do it. The problem was it was impossible for 2 months for same sex couples to get married in that county. Then when she went to jail, other people in her office were doing her job for her signing marriage licenses to same sex couples. She argued (through her lawyers) that those licenses were invalid since her signature wasn't on them.

I am getting a good laugh out of all the GOP candidates rushing to get in the limelight with her, despite the fact that Kim Davis isn't a particularly popular figure. A Rasmussen poll shows only about 26% of likely voters support her. Mike Huckabee's aide actually physically blocked Ted Cruz from getting on stage for the money shot photo. A very sad Cruz looks on

Ben Carson, Jindal, Santorum and Rand Paul also voiced their support for Kim Davis. Druff, this is your new Republican party.

Surprisingly it was Trump who was the voice of reason on the situation (Trump is God, obv).

Meanwhile, Rand Paul panders to the African American vote. Disgusting. http://twitter.com/KidWithDream/stat...77260642533376
    TRUMP 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by verminaard View Post
    Just non-stop unrelenting LGBT propaganda being shoved down our throats.

Load Metric
    I honestly thought that video was satire from The Onion. Its hard to believe for a non-American that these people actually exist.

Huckabee is a fucking clown and she's a dingbat and needs to do her job or resign.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PLOL View Post
    It's an elected position. I don't think she could be fired any more than you can fire a judge or a senator. And the problem wasn't so much that she wouldn't do her job, but that she wouldn't let anybody in her office do the job that needed to be done. If she would've had somebody else in her office sign the documents there would have been no issue. She didn't personally have to do it. The problem was it was impossible for 2 months for same sex couples to get married in that county. Then when she went to jail, other people in her office were doing her job for her signing marriage licenses to same sex couples. She argued (through her lawyers) that those licenses were invalid since her signature wasn't on them.

I am getting a good laugh out of all the GOP candidates rushing to get in the limelight with her, despite the fact that Kim Davis isn't a particularly popular figure. A Rasmussen poll shows only about 26% of likely voters support her. Mike Huckabee's aide actually physically blocked Ted Cruz from getting on stage for the money shot photo. A very sad Cruz looks on

Ben Carson, Jindal, Santorum and Rand Paul also voiced their support for Kim Davis. Druff, this is your new Republican party.

Surprisingly it was Trump who was the voice of reason on the situation (Trump is God, obv).

Meanwhile, Rand Paul panders to the African American vote. Disgusting. http://twitter.com/KidWithDream/stat...77260642533376
    I'm not sure if everything you wrote is true. It may be but I'm not sure. I heard on Mark Levin the attorney for dingbat just wanted dingbat's name off the certificates and all would be well. I don't think her signature is required but I could be wrong.

Load Metric
    LOL at anyone, American or otherwise, worshipping a sky wizard(s) and living their lives according to selected passages from antiquated books and feeling compelled to press such LOL beliefs on others.

If you fall into this category, kindly arrange to have your testicles/uterus removed and minimize your exposure to young people.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: paging gordo
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Americans are fat, lazy , and stupid.

Comments

Lord of the Fraud: druff but....

Load Metric
    lolol merica

Retired elite tennis player and former world #4 James Blake was violently wrestled to the ground by 5 white officers in a case of mistakenly outside a NYC hotel.

For those that don't follow tennis, Blake is a black American.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.2353983

Load Metric
    lolol merica

Retired elite tennis player and former world #4 James Blake was violently wrestled to the ground by 5 white officers in a case of mistakenly outside a NYC hotel.

For those that don't follow tennis, Blake is a black American.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/mo...icle-1.2353983
    I see you've got some american envy going on today.

Thread Information