Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: TONIGHT I will be on Live at the Bike -- but not as a player, but on their radio show regarding Melanie Weisner

Load Metric
    Limon is like a retarded, wannabe Howard Stern....who talks about poker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Load Metric
    Limon was OK. When he focuses, he could do a decent interview, but I think he likes to hear himself pontificate, and doesnt pay attention to his chat. His pacing was a bit slow and he didnt spit out his point quickly....something he could have said in 15 seconds took over a minute...likely for comedic drama reasons.

Comments

dwai: druff does same

MumblesBadly: i found his delivery super annoying, but I guess I'm used to Druff's rapid fire riffing

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Is it pronounced like Simon or lih-Moan?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He gave me his phone # and said he'll come on PFA Radio tomorrow, so maybe I'll pin him down on this stuff.

Of course, he's probably a lot more willing to concede fault on the part of Melanie on my show, where he figures most listeners are anti-Melanie already. On his show, it was important to him to make listeners come away with a positive view, as she still works for Live at the Bike.
    Limon is brilliant - very entertaining listen on both his podcasts and other podcast's he's been a guest on (Gambling with an Edge comes to mind).

Think the PFA listeners will like him. Maybe try keep him on for longer and talk to him about other stuff?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff leave this Weisner chick alone already geez. Who cares if she wore a patch and tweeted, not like anyone joined because of her, never even heard of her and im on these forums all the time. You made her promise to quit Lock Poker, "rolls eyes".

You can't expect her to fold on that easy money just because Druff's on some moral crusade. You've been so rich for so long you are out of touch.

She charged a percent to cash out through her, big deal, take it or leave it. Since she did charge she probably needed the money. Being a successful female pro has to be tough with the swings n all.

Back in the day I was deciding between Lock and and Carbon. I almost chose Lock because all the long time 2p2 posters praising it not because some unknown eye candy.

She was not the owner right, just the homepage eye candy?
    Who was the owner???

This is like if you lost big money on a ufc fight because Dana White and Fertita rigged it and you react by blaming and shaming the ring girls. Fold druff...

Limon's poker show is solid, you should sign him Druff...

Comments

4BET: Some very good points

snowtracks: Well Said
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-02-2015 at 04:41 AM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    She was not the owner right, just the homepage eye candy?
    All participants are liable, owner or not.

Quote Originally Posted by FPS_Russia View Post
    This is like if you lost big money on a ufc fight because Dana White and Fertita rigged it and you react by blaming and shaming the ring girls. Fold druff...
    This is absolutely not comparable. Knowingly promoting a scam for financial benefit is a criminal offense in the USA and participants are liable for the damage arised.

If you have info about Melanie Weisner, feel free to post it here:
    Melanie Weisner Info

Load Metric
    Listened to Druff and Limon discuss Melanie Weisner in the arCHive of yesterday's show and came to the following conclusions.

I think Limon sincerely believes that he has a responsibility as a host of a show in the employ of a company that he has to refrain from accusing someone of wrongdoing unless there is enough evidence to convict them of a criminal offense. He may personally believe that Melanie Weisner is super shady, with the moral character of a bucket of spit, but as someone who represents a company that he works for, he risks exposing that company to a defamation lawsuit if he used his show as a platform for airing his personal opinions of her character.

Druff, on the other hand, doesn't have that constraint. And because the opinions he shares on his shows are supported by facts, as well as his considerable personal experience dealing with shady people, he has the liberty to go full bore on outing someone as shady even if the evidence is circumstantial.

And because there is considerable circumstantial evidence supporting Druff's opinion of Weisner's lack of character regarding her involvement with Lock Pocker, His public compaign to influence the court of public opinion about her merit in the interest of improving the integrity of the poker industry. But the folks who Limon works for, or whom he may be interested in working for in the future, almost assuredly don't want to bear any of potential cost associated with the objective.

Why? Probably because, as consistent with the theme of the following fascinating document, and with Druff's often stated comments about companies in the poker industry, they are psychopathic entities that care only about their profits, not morally guided individuals. And folks like Limon, whose livelihoods are enhanced by association with those psychopathic entities, don't want to risk losing the benefits of such associations.

At IMBD
    http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0379225/

The Trailer:

The full movie:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Even tho I sometimes troll these threads a bit, tbh the cool and calm Druff usually has the nuts and will lay out the facts in clear and unbiased detail and will be open to a fair debate.

Not this time, there was anger, verbal bullying, a whole arsenal of cleverly crafted gotcha questions and plenty of misleading half truths. It's like I was watching FOX News interview Bill Clinton instead it was Druff interviewing Limon.

Examples.
    On PFA you will hear all about how the players got ripped off by Lock poker and Melanie Weisner's name is mentioned over and over, in thread titles, websites, everywhere. The Name of the actual owner of Lock is a mystery and almost never mentioned. I had to google it. One could easily assume MW is the owner and mismanaged or stole the players funds.

Why is MW's name mentioned so many times vs the actual owner?

OMG MW tweeted for Lock Poker and wore a patch! Huge deal On PFA! one could reasonably she has A big time fan base and major league star power and tricked her army of naive fans into depositing unknown sums of money on Lock Poker.
    Reality is nobody's heard of her and it's a safe bet not one mother fucker signed up because of her tweets or patches, well maybe her brother or bf but unlikely.

MW was supposedly on the front lines on 2p2, feeling the heat from the players wanting money.
    Safe bet she called the owner freaking the fuck out many times about where's the cash outs.. Like most good scammers, the owner was probably very good at getting her to hang on a lil longer, the money is going to be there for sure this time, I promise etc. You can't give up this close etc It's pretty incredible how long a scammer can string people along. Next thing you know the promise to Druff has expired.
    On PFA one could reasonably assume MW was the owner or in cahoots with the owner and their evil plan to scam millions of dollars was going great. She filthy rich and living the good life "insert evil laugh."

Not fucking likely, she's doing a probable low paying gig plus poker at the bike and probably scared as fuck from all the haters.

Respect to Limon for standing up to Druff's A game verbal barrage. Most would of got tricked or bullied into agreeing she's a scammer.

Can anyone supply some estimate of how much total money she made total from her sponsorship at lock?

Druff's a good dude, but come on man, enough. We just don't know.

Comments

MumblesBadly: A bit muddle minded from drinking a bit of the Limon Excuse Juice, are we?
    Last edited by FPS_Russia; 09-03-2015 at 09:19 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    pretty sure pokersesh had invited druff to a limon party to talk specifically about melanie

soooo theres that

plus

russia

Name:  what-a-country-yakov.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  143.8 KB

Banned
    Load Metric
    also for anyone who missed it that might be interested in a free membership at live at the bike go to:

http://www.lemonparty.org

register with the bonus code "pokersesh"

Banned
    Load Metric
    Todd,

Just listened to your latest show.
    Wanna say you did a great job with the Limon interview. He was bobbing and weaving all the facts that you threw in his face. He used the phrase "company man" and that is exactly what he is. Joker gaming's company man.
    Keep up the good work.

Comments

MumblesBadly: What I said above but pleasingly concise.

Thread Information