Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ***Official*** "I druffed something out of business by complaining" Thread

Load Metric

***Official*** "I druffed something out of business by complaining" Thread

Druff's many stories about how he has gotten extras from businesses because he complained about not getting the value he expected inspired me to try my hand at it this morning. And it worked!

When I saw how small my order of double hash browns at a truck stop diner was, I politely questioned the waitress about it, and she volunteered to have the cook make me another serving! And it ended up being about 3/4s of a plate of them!

I forgot to take a pic of the extra serving, but the original is attached.

Now the challenge: Post your own "druffing" wins here going forward, preferably with a pic or two showing what you complained about and/or received.

And may the Druff be with you!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Serial Fail: :noose
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    That wasn't enough for you fat fuck?

Your plate is completely covered. That's like four potatoes.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yes, but very small potatoes

Load Metric
    Hope they gave you some extra special white sauce too

Comments

MumblesBadly: Thought about adding some of my own, but had left the hand cream in the vehicle.

Load Metric
    You didn't bang the waitress???

She got you free food. she wanted you.

Comments

MumblesBadly: She probably didnt want me to cause stink anymore than my notable BO

Load Metric
    Shut up garrett.

Comments

MumblesBadly: Don't be hatin' cause I got druffing props!

sonatine: rep fix

Serial Fail: Rep fix

Banned
    Load Metric
    So you got over on some extra waffle house hashbrowns?

Comments

MumblesBadly: Yeah! Pretty good, eh?!

Load Metric
    place holder for more shit thread gay fiction
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    contact bad guy immediately, you need some scamen lessons.

for sure they gobed in that and guaranteed they gob in druffs food and he doesn't care one bit

Comments

Muck Ficon: I have had issues with "scamen" in Europe.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    contact bad guy immediately, you need some scamen lessons.

for sure they gobed in that and guaranteed they gob in druffs food and he doesn't care one bit
    Outright "scamen" would be another thread. This one is for complaints that have some legitimacy.

And as someone who has had a lot of diner hash browns servings over the years, I definitely felt justified in questioning how much they originally served me. But if you want proof, I'll order some from another place over the next few days, and post a pic of what a normal serving looks like.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Sorry, but I don't see the problem here.

The plate is full. Where were the rest of the hash browns supposed to go?

I also don't ever complain unless something is justified or has actually gone wrong. I never complain just to score free things.

Oh, and here is a Jew tip for you: If you're worried about your portion of a side being too small (because there is little room on the plate), ask for it "on a separate plate", and you will often get more.

Comments

big dick: Lol what a cheap prick

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I will also try to wait with my complaints at a restaurant until after all of the food is out, for obvious reasons. But if it has to do with asking for replacement of food, then there's no way around the issue of them fucking with it behind the scenes.

So people ask me all the time, "Why do you speak up about problems when they could be fucking with your food in the back when they bring the replacement?"

And my response is, "If that's your fear, you should just stay home and never go out to eat. Because then you'll be frequently stuck either eating and paying for something that is wrong and you don't like, or returning it and going hungry."

So yes, there have probably been occasions that they have fucked with my food when I complained about something wrong and got a replacement, but I accept that as a "risk" and just deal with it. And honestly, as gross as some of these things can be, if you don't know they've happened, they usually don't hurt you, and the "gross" factor doesn't matter nearly as much if you don't know it happened.

Load Metric
    Told a waitress she was cool and she gave me her phone number, does that count as 'druffing'?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Told a waitress she was cool and she gave me her phone number, does that count as 'druffing'?
    I woke up with a bartender's number in my pocket one morning. I had been shitfaced the night prior and had no recollection of asking for it. When I called her up, she said she was busy every upcoming night of the week.

I think that counts as Martying though.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Was I was 19, a cute girl working at KFC who looked around my age kept heavily flirting with me every time I came in. I kept wanting to ask for her #, but I kept talking myself out of it because I felt like I was lowering myself to ask out a fast food worker. Finally I committed to do it, so I went in to ask her out.

She wasn't there. I asked why she wasn't at the counter, and I was told that she was no longer working there. Indeed, I never saw her again.

SFO

Load Metric
    Was I was 19, a cute girl working at KFC who looked around my age kept heavily flirting with me every time I came in. I kept wanting to ask for her #, but I kept talking myself out of it because I felt like I was lowering myself to ask out a fast food worker. Finally I committed to do it, so I went in to ask her out.

She wasn't there. I asked why she wasn't at the counter, and I was told that she was no longer working there. Indeed, I never saw her again.

SFO
    Judging women by the degree of success that they have attained is very shallow. How dare you not judge her based on her looks.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Holy cow, the original wasnt enouph?????

Wtf do u expect.. just becouse you expect it doesnt mean its reasonable. I would have suspended that waitress..

I feel so vindicated throwing people like u out. U order a glass of water and fucken scrabled eggs and want people to buy and cook 4 pototes to give u for free.. white trash heavon, i guess...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I also don't ever complain unless something is justified or has actually gone wrong. I never complain just to score free things.

Oh, and here is a Jew tip for you: If you're worried about your portion of a side being too small (because there is little room on the plate), ask for it "on a separate plate", and you will often get more.
    This guy is nuts, that was at the max for hash browns...i love!!! Throwing these people out...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brittney Griner's Clit View Post

Holy cow, the original wasnt enouph?????

Wtf do u expect.. just becouse you expect it doesnt mean its reasonable. I would have suspended that waitress..

I feel so vindicated throwing people like u out. U order a glass of water and fucken scrabled eggs and want people to buy and cook 4 pototes to give u for free.. white trash heavon, i guess...
    Mumbles is actually ok but i know his m.o.

I c them all the time..

Load Metric

This guy is nuts, that was at the max for hash browns...i love!!! Throwing these people out...
    You all realize he originally ordered double hashbrowns right? Doesn't matter if one order fills a plate, he wanted and PAID for 2 orders

Comments

MumblesBadly: Legal eagle reading rep
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post

You all realize he originally ordered double hashbrowns right? Doesn't matter if one order fills a plate, he wanted and PAID for 2 orders
    Missed the double part of his post.

In that case he was justified to complain.

Thread Information