Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Communication from god or something called an seraph on 8/20!?? Marks on hands. WTF?

Load Metric

Communication from god or something called an seraph on 8/20!?? Marks on hands. WTF?

Long story short turning 26 in a week & had my mid 20s breakdown thinking to myself wow you know money & women has not not truly full filled me...I turned to praying to god on the night of 8/19 (Maybe pray once or twice a year as I WAS not that religious) & repeated to myself and god but literally saying out loud "Give me a sign that i'm going somewhere in life". "Am I supposed to change the world or something because this is boring"

I know I know PFA you want to noose me already but trust me this shit gets weird. In 10 years of being on poker forums have I ever even said the word god? No...Same shit holds true IRL. Have I ever fabricated an IRL story EVER in 10 years besides my poker delusions and psychopathic ramblings about forum bs? No ive always been brutally honest. Ok then you are now ready to take a step into

I bought a bicycle two days ago too continue to be active (jogging got boring) & to get some sun daily to try and get in the best shape of my life as it's been hard having a job sitting on a computer for long hours at a time. ( this was in addition to starting to lift weights again & eat clean/healthy.) This to me is where it starts to get creepy...Because I had not ridden a bicycle since I was a kid and I used to love that sh!t I had a chuckle and said to myself "Hey god is this what you have me doing? Riding a bicycle? I mean it's not changing the world but LOL" I seriously thought this.

About 20 mins in my left hand started feeling horrible & I thought great these handle bars are horrible and sure enough my left hand blisters and a circle forms & I start bleeding abnormally from it. I decided to keep at it after I got the bleeding to stop at a gas station & then 30 mins later I arrive at a street and there's an puddle...A huge puddle because it went all the way down the street but it was very narrow...Hey! I can hop this I think to myself! And POOF! I'm 6 foot 7 and 215 lbs so that was a mistake on a used $100 craigslist bicycle! The bike collapsed completely and I went flying off it. When I stood up not only was my left hand bleeding again now my right one was! I thought to myself "wow wtf how am I bleeding this much & what is that smell? Did I land in a puddle of perfume or something?"

I walk a few miles back and all i'm thinking about how badly my side hurts and hope it's not anything seriously wrong but I did for ONE second think to myself wow I look like Jesus fresh off the cross right now lol... Here i'm texting someone about what happened to pass the time walking back. (I don't like smartphones because i'm on the computer all the time anyway) Please note the time & how there was an abnormal amount of blood.

Fast forward I get home. The bleeding had long stopped but they started bleeding again!?? WTF? I go and really scrub them with soap and get them as clean I can including the stubborn dirt off as best I can. When the bleeding finally stops and all the stubborn dirt is completely gone I take a second take....A third...Wait...So these were two separate injuries. They are the exact same size in the exact same place on my hands!!!?? It's at this moment I remembered all the praying and god think I was doing recently.
    Name:  hCIOEH1.jpg
Views: 631
Size:  7.4 KB

Way too odd! It prompted me to a couple google searches (can you blame me?) to no avail until BINGO a link about it. And having no prior knowledge of it I thought it was weird BEFORE I started reading about it.
    Name:  VE3SI6v.png
Views: 724
Size:  50.9 KB
    Remember the time stamp from the text I told you not to forget? This is what caught my eye first...Hehe funny this time frame is mentioned I thought to myself.
    Name:  uBbmtRl.jpg
Views: 639
Size:  13.3 KB
    Wait WHAT!? It's Thursday today LOL...Says this on every website Thursday, Thursday, Thursday. WOW!
    Name:  Ba8klut.png
Views: 776
Size:  82.2 KB
    It didn't stop there...Remember the only other place I got hurt badly? that pain on my side? Yeah...

Quickly, in regards to the abnormal amount of blood I had gushing out of my hands I found it's what happens from stigmata..The only proof I have of the blood gushing was that text I sent that I showed earlier & a phone call I took where I said idk how i'm bleeding so much from this.
    Name:  Lf2cKtx.png
Views: 647
Size:  71.1 KB

Hey how about the puddle I thought smelled like perfume?
    Name:  T7CQFQM.jpg
Views: 629
Size:  21.4 KB
    Name:  2IYnQWz.jpg
Views: 692
Size:  40.5 KB
    If you thought all that was crazy...It get's even crazier when you research why this has happened to you and word for word it's all correct.

And this was also lol to me...Many of the people who get this die at the age of 33 & many have 7 years from the day of first signs of contact with an seraph. I immediately load my calculator out andddd

33-7=

Wanted to bring this to the harshest critics I know. I should also mention I called my dad as the first person to tell something happened but not what...He said "Oh wow I pray for you every once and awhile but I did the night of the 19th for god to give you wisdom."

Not sure why these attached images showing at the bottom but you can see my side before the circle appeared earlier today with them I guess... Does anyone find this even a little bizarre? Keeping in mind the hand marks were from two separate injuries. My right hand was perfectly fine and not blistering at all before the second accident as I filled up a water bottle and took a break minutes before it happened.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Comments

ftpjesus: Uhh you need to go find a catholic priest asap dude. I mean based on what your saying matches the three marks of Jesus from his hands and the spear piercing the side. Jesus was 33 when he died

Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe: using calculator for 33-7 rep

Serial Fail: Holy shit, bruh
    Last edited by Ryland; 08-21-2015 at 05:05 AM.

Load Metric
    And these are the only things i've noticed from little research...More to come. There's really not a lot about it online but almost everything made sense and matched up. Cya in a few days with an update.

Load Metric
    First things first. Why does a professional poker player need a calculator to subtract 7 from 33?

Comments

Krypt: :lol2

adamantium: killing it!

gimmick:

Muck Ficon: GOT HIM!!!

WillieMcFML: thought the same thing. ryles is god /thread

big dick: This man makes a very good point

VegasJim: was going to post same thing lol

Load Metric
    Please kill yourself, so we can all bare witness to the Resurection

Load Metric
    I'm just trying to imagine how long it took this nigga to make this post

Load Metric
    You're like the new Padre Pio or something.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    My surprise is that ryles posted this and not you or sparten

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    My surprise is that ryles posted this and not you or sparten
    Yup, Ryland would have been one of the last guys I would have thought to post that abortion.

BTW, I also have stigmata on my hands

Unfortunately, like his, it's from excessive masturbation
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Load Metric
    When you smell balls now, do you detect the subtle hints of frankincense with a strong myrrh tail?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Cool

So Ryland what's your next play here? A man of God or No? What can we expect now? Just wondering

Load Metric

aw Ryland, you'll be okay in time...you're just having a passage crisis, they happen on average about every 7 years to everyone (everyone semi-normal or better that is)...

(see the book called "Passages - Predictable Crisis in Adult Life" by Gail Sheehy).

you are moving into the time in life when a man wants to build his professional career or achieve something purposeful to himself...that normally happens in mid-twenties after college/vocational training/military service is finished.

it will take months to get over your mental funk but you will figure things out, and in about a year you will be into your next stage and working toward the next passage that will hit you around 2022

trust me on this....remember about 7 years ago you posted on NWP about how devastated you were about your girlfriend breaking up with you...
    and I posted not to worry, girls were like city buses: there is always another one coming around in a short time, and it only takes $1 to start the ride...
    you got through that passage and proceeded to get your fair share of tang...I was right about that then and I am right about this now

so take two aspirin plus a blowjob and post your progress here on Monday morning
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 08-21-2015 at 12:46 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Shut it down Sheboon.

Comments

lewfather: needed to be said

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Neverheeb has finally returned to us
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Load Metric
    And niggas wondered why I didn't want to show my hands.

Comments

lewfather: heating up

jsearles22: lol

WillieMcFML: lol

Load Metric
    Ryles, I'm 33. If I make it to my bday I will pm you and let you know it's you and not me.

Comments

BCR: You dodged that sickle cell shit. You're good to 90 now.

Load Metric
    So dad prayed for God to give you wisdom on the 19th, this happened on the 20th, and now you got the expected lifespan of a 73 year old woman? Thanks Dad. What you got for me on my next birthday. AIDS-tainted syringe?

Load Metric
    Ryles I got somethin fuuuuucked up for you. I don't even know if I should take the pic.

Just know that obsessing over this stuff gets you no where.

Live your life and poker face what you are not supposed to understand.

Smirk at the insane obstacles and gang stalking that will come your way.

Whenever I think I'm supposed to understand something that I feel I feel is supposed to be a mystery I think of this quote.

Name:  Albert-Einstein-Knowledge-Quotes.jpg.cf.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  22.6 KB

But yeah I will take a pic for ya.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
    And these are the only things i've noticed from little research...More to come. There's really not a lot about it online but almost everything made sense and matched up. Cya in a few days with an update.

Name:  2015-08-21 15.30.46.jpg
Views: 618
Size:  220.1 KB

Load Metric
    in before a pic of cleatus' butchered toes

Load Metric
    Stigmata occurs suddenly, without warning, and hurts like hell. You would literally be feeling/sharing JCs crucifixion pain.

Irrelevant if your cuts are in exactly the same place on each hand. If stigmata was occurring, the cuts would be on your wrists, where the nails pierced Christ. Also, no bike accident would be involved.

Thread Information