Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: RE: Free Burger for not putting the cheese on the side???

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by anonamoose View Post

It's funny you tried to write a dissertation on this. It's not extra to put cheese on the side you rube.

Let's break down the steps of both scenarios:

1. Put cheese on burger
    2. Cook burger
    3. Put burger together on bun with lettuce and whatever
    4. Put burger on plate

1. Cook burger
    2. Put burger on bun with lettuce and whatever
    3. Put burger on plate
    4. Put cheese on plate

Is this really that hard to fucking understand? In both cases you're still picking up the cheese and putting it on something. What the fuck does it matter what you put it on? Just put it on the fucking plate you dimwit, or is that too mentally challenging for you?

Looks like a dissertation to me. Not a stretch to think the Mouse was at one time trying to climb the corporate ladder at McDonalds
    setting those teens and special needs workers straight. Had to flee to China for who knows how many underage violations.
    How's rehab going buddy?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Looks like a dissertation to me. Not a stretch to think the Mouse was at one time trying to climb the corporate ladder at McDonalds
    setting those teens and special needs workers straight. Had to flee to China for who knows how many underage violations.
    How's rehab going buddy?
    In what aspect?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Am I missing something? Why would one eat a burger with the cheese on the side?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Seriously, nobody with the fromunda joke? PFA HCY?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

It's funny you tried to write a dissertation on this. It's not extra to put cheese on the side you rube.

1. Put cheese on burger
    2. Cook burger
    4. Put burger on plate

1. Cook burger
    3. Put burger on plate
    4. Put cheese on plate

Is this really that hard to fucking understand? In both cases you're still picking up the cheese and putting it on something. What the fuck does it matter what you put it on? Just put it on the fucking plate you dimwit, or is that too mentally challenging for you?
    Are you this big of an asshole in real life or is this just your gimmick?

Either way you've become a dull, loathsome twat who brings nothing to the forum except needless derision and fake tough talk.

Do us all a favor and go back to scamming people into buying your horrible poker lessons you insufferable King deuce boor.
    Link to poker lessons?

To think anonamoose did coaching. He'd be the worst coach ever!

Plutonium Brittney Griner's Clit's Avatar
    Load Metric

1. Put cheese on burger
    2. Cook burger
    4. Put burger on plate

1. Cook burger
    3. Put burger on plate
    4. Put cheese on plate

Ayre to the throne. Love me some Les...

They are getting out if hand with the level of special needs they hire now. The last time I was in a mcdonalds they had a girl at the register that had zero use of limbs. I reached to hand cash and then she made an awful noise and someone came over and helped her. And showed her what to do even though she would never ever be able to do it. It was the saddest thing ever. I lost my appetite.

Of course I shamefully globbed down the mess and choked back puking twice thinking about how horrible her condition was combined with why on earth she would ever have a job there in the first place.

I haven't been back yet. I associate the food with a full blown female Timmy. And the high pitched shrieking when I reached to hand her a bill.

Back when I fast fed myself more often it always blew my mind when there was a 10 car lineup for drive through and maybe 3 or 4 cars in the parking lot. That day I wished I was that dolt taking spot 11 so I didn't have to see the saddest, grossest, weirdest, and most awkward things ever.
    Last edited by Brittney Griner's Clit; 08-06-2015 at 01:59 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thesparten View Post

U don't win placating your custermers. Think a dining room full of druffs with coupons and tomatoes on the side. Fuggedaboutit.. Close the doors..

U win by giving value and REAL food.. If that's not good enouph go some where else..

I'm confident in what I provide and what I charge for it anything else is bullshit.. Then pay the extra dollar for the side of cheese..

If a customer thinks its not worth it. He is the nit not me..they are not a supporter of my establishment there a taker .just pay the dollar..let a whole bunch of druffs go to your establishment... Good luck..

For what I give and the prices I charge the only thing a customer has to say is thank you..
    There is an old saw: label your employees A to Z. Get rid of your Z's.

In the service business the same applies. Given Sparten's location there exist those customers who have more money than time. They want to be treated well and consistently. The coupon clippers need to be politely dissuaded from returning. It's that simple.

I have actually chatted with Sparten about business and poker and stuff. What makes Sparten unique is that he is a straight shooter. I mean this guy is absolutely unfiltered. He doesn't worry for one second what you might think about what he is about to say. He puts it out there.

I don't always agree and sometimes I am laughing along with the rest of PFA at his posts but he completely lacks the bullshit gene. An endangered species.

He knows how to run a business and I give Sparten an A too.

So we run a health club and market to the high end. You can buy family memberships for a fixed price.

Today I am grabbing coffee at 10:00am as is my habit. I see this girl for the second time in as many days at the computerized coffee machine. (Thing offers 6 different coffees ground on demand.). The girl is 20-23, 6'2" tan and blonde. I am thinking she is one of our life guards. I make some comment about a tennis match going on and she doesn't respond.

I grab my coffee from the machine and she moves in. She stares at the screen and asks what's good. She has an accent. Wow. For an instant I am once again the god I always see in the mirror. She is flirting with me.

She points at the screen. "What is decaf?" She honestly has no clue.

OMG I have stumbled upon the mythical Swedish au pair. This chick is on a visa watching some rich family's kids looking for adventure in the USA. She's working out under the families membership.

This is an "A" customer.
    Most of u Obama voters couldn't run a lemonade stand..you have absolutely no concept..

As a matter if fact most of u bush voters could run a lemonade stand either .

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Somethings wrong with these numbers. Are you telling me that your gross markup is only 67% (($10-$6)/$6)? That seems very low. It sounds like your prices are too low, (or the Mafia is excessively jacking up the price of the food you buy).
    I was including labor costs........
    Now, that makes sense.

http://smallbusiness.chron.com/commo...ges-14700.html
    If you are running a restaurant or food service business, you understand that the most important costs under your control are food (including beverages) and labor costs -- together, known in the industry as prime costs...

In order to make money in the restaurant business, prime costs should generally be in the 60 percent to 65 percent range.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

Somethings wrong with these numbers. Are you telling me that your gross markup is only 67% (($10-$6)/$6)? That seems very low. It sounds like your prices are too low, (or the Mafia is excessively jacking up the price of the food you buy).
    I was including labor costs.........

How come no comment on the post with my bills..
    I should have asked this question in my other response, but it deserves special attention: In computing labor costs, do you include a normal amount of "manager's compensation"? Meaning, do you include in labor costs what it would cost you to hire someone to replace you managing the business? If yes, then your "prime" costs (food and labor) looks reasonable.

But if what you call "labor costs" includes only the cost of hiring other people who actually work in your business AND you also put in a lot of hours managing the business, then from an investor's perspective, you are understating the prime costs, because labor costs should include all of the costs of the people involved in operating the business, including managers. Which means you should raise prices so that your imputed prime costs (including an estimate of the cost to hire someone to take your place running the restaurant) are 60-65% of revenues.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RegGaymer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Are you this big of an asshole in real life or is this just your gimmick?

Either way you've become a dull, loathsome twat who brings nothing to the forum except needless derision and fake tough talk.

Do us all a favor and go back to scamming people into buying your horrible poker lessons you insufferable King deuce boor.
    Link to poker lessons?

To think anonamoose did coaching. He'd be the worst coach ever!
    I'd probably do a better job at poker coaching than you did selling suntan lotion like the beggars outside of major resorts.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I was including labor costs.........

How come no comment on the post with my bills..
    I should have asked this question in my other response, but it deserves special attention: In computing labor costs, do you include a normal amount of "manager's compensation"? Meaning, do you include in labor costs what it would cost you to hire someone to replace you managing the business? If yes, then your "prime" costs (food and labor) looks reasonable.

But if what you call "labor costs" includes only the cost of hiring other people who actually work in your business AND you also put in a lot of hours managing the business, then from an investor's perspective, you are understating the prime costs, because labor costs should include all of the costs of the people involved in operating the business, including managers. Which means you should raise prices so that your imputed prime costs (including an estimate of the cost to hire someone to take your place running the restaurant) are 60-65% of revenues.
    I let the nits figure out the details, I'm just a do,er..

Go trump. .

Some plates u make 500% on some u make 10% on..
    So many people lose there restaurants trying to figure shit out like u guys,lol...

U just goto feel it. I don't think u guys have the ability to comprehend..

It's something that can't be tought..

Load Metric
    I found a diner that seems more extra in discouraging customers from order cheese on the side than the Spartan. Guess where it's located.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Load Metric
    I found a diner that seems more extra in discouraging customers from order cheese on the side than the Spartan. Guess where it's located.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post
    i think we need to hit up gordon ramsey and the kitchen nightmare crew for sparten

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Return to Amy's Baking Co: http://allmyvideos.net/uo3dlvqjweoy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thats old school!!!

Fucken love it...

Druff with the custermer is always right.. lol

Comments

MumblesBadly: Gotta love Noo Yawk!!!

Banned
    Load Metric
    They should get the order right. They should focus their attention, listen clearly, make eye contact, get the order right, confirm this, smile the whole time and use respect and take pride in their work. They want $15 an hour after all, they should be able to get the burger order correct.
    Last edited by ThisGuyisWhat; 01-23-2016 at 01:22 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Just heard the show on sticher radio..

I actually agres with druff on the chicken kebob..

I would trade 2 diner sides for a full size of french fries. BUT as far as the commerce water? They are right.. even though the rake is that high the commerce water probably costs them 8cents a bottle..

Its a big money maker at 1000% profit.. really helps with the books...

Thread Information