Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL Politics

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToasterOven View Post

This is what I'm talking about. Somehow this guy was passed through and elevated because he was destined to lead the Democratic Party. This mixed baby of a Kenyan father and a white American woman was the great hope all the back to 1960, and the Democratic Party, perhaps the most inept organization in the history of the planet pulled this scam off. They got him into Harvard law, made him the editor of the Review and had him intern for Laurence Tribbe. Tribbe calls him his greatest student ever because he's in on it.

Do you realize how crazy that sounds? I know that in the wingnut internet universe, it's common knowledge. But out here in reality, to think Obama is anything other than a genius is cuckoo for cocoa puffs.

If anyone wants to actually talk about some of his shitty policies, I'm all for that, though.
    People who believe that the ruling class liberals actually believe their own lines of bullshit instead of using those lines of bullshit to put money in their own pockets and at the same time control people I honestly can't help. Power and truth have nothing in common except those in power define what truth is.

Every mother, father, son and daughter would be proud to show off the grades of their Harvard graduate cum President of the United States.

Except this one.

You can only 'believe' what you don't see. I ask for proof and you offer rhetoric.
    I'm not in the Harvard administrative office, so I don't possess the grades of law school students. I cannot produce the proof.

Obama was not a "ruling class liberal" as a law student. He was a half black nobody when he was the editor of the Law Review.

There seems to be this weird right wing theory that says Obama was some mirage created by party bosses to become president. Don't you guys see how crazy that is to the rest of us? A half black kid born to penniless people, only one of which was white and American?

Proof. Do you really think Harvard faked this guy through? Why? For what purpose?

Load Metric

People who believe that the ruling class liberals actually believe their own lines of bullshit instead of using those lines of bullshit to put money in their own pockets and at the same time control people I honestly can't help. Power and truth have nothing in common except those in power define what truth is.

Every mother, father, son and daughter would be proud to show off the grades of their Harvard graduate cum President of the United States.

Except this one.

You can only 'believe' what you don't see. I ask for proof and you offer rhetoric.
    I'm not in the Harvard administrative office, so I don't possess the grades of law school students. I cannot produce the proof.

Obama was not a "ruling class liberal" as a law student. He was a half black nobody when he was the editor of the Law Review.

There seems to be this weird right wing theory that says Obama was some mirage created by party bosses to become president. Don't you guys see how crazy that is to the rest of us? A half black kid born to penniless people, only one of which was white and American?

Proof. Do you really think Harvard faked this guy through? Why? For what purpose?
    Slave mentality.

Easy to control.

Load Metric
    I'm confused; Isn't Trump the epitome of a ruling class liberal?

Load Metric

Except this one.

Lived in Hawaii and poor? Goes to Harvard and poor? Please listen to yourself. As for how he got through Harvard is the same way he got in... and why his grades can never be seen.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    I'm confused; Isn't Trump the epitome of a ruling class liberal?
    The fun part of your confusion is you think that I think that it's a bad thing.

Load Metric

Lived in Hawaii and poor? Goes to Harvard and poor? Please listen to yourself. As for how he got through Harvard is the same way he got in... and why his grades can never be seen.

"Please listen to yourself" is amazing. He reached the pinnacle of Harvard, our best law school. He interned for Laurence Tribbe for two years, a very important legal scholar. You think this is because he was black? You think they give that away at the most competitive school in the USA? A school that also produced conservative heroes like Ted Cruz and John Roberts at roughly the same time?

You've got a blind spot on this one. The guy is super smart and an achiever. He's gotten a ton of shit done as president and has out thought the competition since he arrived on the national stage.

Load Metric

"Please listen to yourself" is amazing. He reached the pinnacle of Harvard, our best law school. He interned for Laurence Tribbe for two years, a very important legal scholar. You think this is because he was black? You think they give that away at the most competitive school in the USA? A school that also produced conservative heroes like Ted Cruz and John Roberts at roughly the same time?

You've got a blind spot on this one. The guy is super smart and an achiever. He's gotten a ton of shit done as president and has out thought the competition since he arrived on the national stage.

I traded my hero's for ghosts a long time ago, sorry that you somehow need this guy to be as great as you think he is. I can afford to lose more hero's, can you?

Comments

vegas1369: Pink Floyd rep

Load Metric
    The FOX vs Trump issue is pretty hilarious, and also interesting. Here you have the ultimate conservative news station at odds with the guy leading their polls, by a long shot.

Now he's lashing out at Megyn Kelly AGAIN and FOX is demanding an apology that Trump has already said ain't gonna happen. Does FOX just back off, tread lightly, go for the jugular? Chances are an aggressive approach will blow up in their face.

Say in 4 months he's still destroying these guys and it looks like there is a very real chance he is going to get the nomination. Does FOX decide to support him, or just throw in the towel, do everything they can to make sure he DOESN'T get elected, then hope for a better candidate to come along for 2020?

BTW, Lindsey Graham was babbling about how when Trump comes to S Carolina he is going to "beat his brains in" (politically obv), and that "he knows his state". Well... Trump is leading in the polls there with a 30% share followed by Ben Carson at 15%, and little ol' Lindsey is sitting there at 4%... LOL!!! These guys have to be freaking the fuck out behind the scenes.

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2015/...publican-poll/

It's bazaaro world.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by vegas1369 View Post
    The FOX vs Trump issue is pretty hilarious, and also interesting. Here you have the ultimate conservative news station at odds with the guy leading their polls, by a long shot.

Now he's lashing out at Megyn Kelly AGAIN and FOX is demanding an apology that Trump has already said ain't gonna happen. Does FOX just back off, tread lightly, go for the jugular? Chances are an aggressive approach will blow up in their face.

Say in 4 months he's still destroying these guys and it looks like there is a very real chance he is going to get the nomination. Does FOX decide to support him, or just throw in the towel, do everything they can to make sure he DOESN'T get elected, then hope for a better candidate to come along for 2020?

BTW, Lindsey Graham was babbling about how when Trump comes to S Carolina he is going to "beat his brains in" (politically obv), and that "he knows his state". Well... Trump is leading in the polls there with a 30% share followed by Ben Carson at 15%, and little ol' Lindsey is sitting there at 4%... LOL!!! These guys have to be freaking the fuck out behind the scenes.

http://onpolitics.usatoday.com/2015/...publican-poll/

It's bazaaro world.

Ailes is all about ratings. Just speculation here, but if ratings fell off when the feud stopped, Ailes may try to fan the flames to create a hip-hop style 'beef' to gin up sales. The other part of it is that if Trump loses or bows out when all is said and done, he'll be looking for another TV show to keep his brand awareness top-of-mind. Just keep in mind that Trump and Ailes are buddies, go to the same parties and eat at the same restaurants. Ailes has proven that fanning the flames of peoples sore spots is the way to make money. I mean he created Rush Limbaugh for god sakes. Ailes has his horse in the game though which is Kelly, and if she has been damaged to the point where her viewership has suffered greatly, he may just be in protection mode. I don't know the numbers but I am a bit curious to see if she fell off after the Trump fallout.

Load Metric
    Trump calls into the Howard Stern Show yesterday..

https://soundcloud.com/howardstern/donaldtrump

Load Metric

Load Metric
    What does Biden know about Hillary? http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/...-email/402448/

Load Metric

Gravis: Donald Trump Soars to 40% in National Republican Nomination Poll

Trump Now Way Out in Front in 2016 Republican Nomination Polls

http://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/po...mination-poll/

Gravis Marketing, a nonpartisan research firm, conducted a random survey of 3,567 registered voters across the U.S. regarding the presidential election. The poll has a margin of error of +/- 2%. The total may not equal exactly 100% due to rounding. The polls were conducted on August 21-22 using interactive voice response, IVR, technology and weighted separately for each population in the question presented.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post

Gravis: Donald Trump Soars to 40% in National Republican Nomination Poll

Trump Now Way Out in Front in 2016 Republican Nomination Polls

http://www.peoplespunditdaily.com/po...mination-poll/.
    Lol at Christie, Graham, ect. polling at 1%. BTW, why isn't Deez Nuts included? Thought he was doing well in previous polls.
    Last edited by Jayjami; 08-27-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Credible polls right now have Trump with 23.5% nationally.

Load Metric
    The gap between what rank and file Republicans want and what the donor class wants is pretty big.

Republicans seem to want no cuts to entitlements (medicare and social security at least) and taxes raised on top earners. I know the messenger is larger than life, but I'm surprised Trump's brand of populism is exciting the base so much. He's essentially a Democrat with a hard line stance on immigration. He rips on the Iraq War, says hedge fund managers don't pay enough taxes and that we need to give poor people free health care. Trumbama 2016!

Banned
    Load Metric
    He's essentially a Democrat with a hard line stance on immigration. He rips on the Iraq War
    Is spending $2 trillion for the lulz really a conservative move?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post
    He's essentially a Democrat with a hard line stance on immigration. He rips on the Iraq War
    Not sure what you are saying? If it's nation building is not traditionally conservative, then I totally agree. GWB changed the definition of "conservative" for the Republican party and they are still getting our from under it. Even the most "conservative" candidates like Ted Cruz seems to support going back into Iraq.

I'm very confused at how Republican define conservative.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Not sure what you are saying? If it's nation building is not traditionally conservative, then I totally agree. GWB changed the definition of "conservative" for the Republican party and they are still getting our from under it. Even the most "conservative" candidates like Ted Cruz seems to support going back into Iraq.

I'm very confused at how Republican define conservative.
    I was referring more to the irresponsible spending of shit tons of money, something Democrats are traditionally accused of doing. I'm confused too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Credible polls right now have Trump with 23.5% nationally.
    No, your referring to bullshit regular polls that are run by idiots like Frank Luntz that ask about 100 people who they would support for President that are suppose to have a margin of error at about -6% but it's probably far more.

Frank Luntz is a pollster hired by Republican candidates to inflate their numbers and he provides bullshit mainly to Fox News that the country is leaning a certain way when in reality it isn't.

This Gravis Marketing poll is actually far better than most polls run by TV news stations or newspapers it claims a "margin of error" at -2%.
    3,567 registered voters is a lot to do for a poll. It's probably the most accurate poll out their right now.

There are other voting polls that will ask up to 30,000 registered Republican voters who they support for President but those are rarely used.

Most of the voting polls ask anywhere from 80 voters to a couple of hundred, only a few polls may ask up to 1,000 voters.

Druff is just mad as hell that Donald Trump is most likely going to be the Republican Presidential nominee.

Sorry but Jeb Bush is not going to be the next President.

Thread Information