Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What do you buy you unbalanced freak of a son for his 21st birthday?

Load Metric

What do you buy you unbalanced freak of a son for his 21st birthday?

Personally I was given around $800 from my parents for mine - which was spent on a huge night out with friends that continued into a drug fuelled 3 day weekend bender. Good times and money well spent.

Meanwhile In America the proud parents of Dylan Roof thought "what should we buy our boy on this very special day?"

Yes I got it - our boy is a man now, so let's buy him a gun..... After all, an amendment that was passed over 200 years ago means our boy should keep with tradition of this 'free and great nation' that entitles him to keep and bear arms.

And if our boy one day decides to bear his arms and open up on bunch of totally innocent church worshipers. Then that's just a darn shame... But don't you dare question mine or his rights to carry arms - Because that is our god damm right as Americans to do so.

So when is the penny going to drop on the greatest nation on earth (lol), that allowing possible future mass murderers to legally carry guns is a really fucking stupid idea.

Even your President has just been on my TV shaking his head while saying "shit like this just doesn't happen in other advanced nations"

He also went onto say that we need to stop avoiding the issue that legally allows these nutcases to carry firearms.

And I think the man has a point.

God Bless America and all those that die from a needless bullet.

Comments

rickastley: it's £500 not "around $800"

NaturalBornHustler: you are really a horrible poster. Euro faggot trash.

manowar: ^^^^
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    in before guns dont kill people

Comments

El Gallo: bears kill people
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Personally I was given around $800 from my parents for mine - which was spent on a huge night out with friends that continued into a drug fuelled 3 day weekend bender. Good times and money well spent.

Meanwhile In America the proud parents of Dylan Roof thought "what should we buy our boy on this very special day?"

Yes I got it - our boy is a man now, so let's buy him a gun..... After all, an amendment that was passed over 200 years ago means our boy should keep with tradition of this 'free and great nation' that entitles him to keep and bear arms.

And if our boy one day decides to bear his arms and open up on bunch of totally innocent church worshipers. Then that's just a darn shame... But don't you dare question mine or his rights to carry arms - Because that is our god damm right as Americans to do so.

So when is the penny going to drop on the greatest nation on earth (lol), that allowing possible future mass murderers to legally carry guns is a really fucking stupid idea.

Even your President has just been on my TV shaking his head while saying "shit like this just doesn't happen in other advanced nations"

He also went onto say that we need to stop avoiding the issue that legally allows these nutcases to carry firearms.

Cash or Bitcoins for his "fringe" purchases.
    Other wise.........Umbrella?

OBV bogus thread to allow for more Yankee bashing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Cash or Bitcoins for his "fringe" purchases.
    Other wise.........Umbrella?

OBV bogus thread to allow for more Yankee bashing.

It's written in the Magna Carta (the updated version)
    http://pnimg.net/w/articles-attachments/1/4c2/74d75c36d2.jpg

Load Metric

Yeah, we may have guns, but we also have straight, even and white teeth---an American can always be spotted anywhere in the world by that

so you obvious wannabe Yank, while you can't get you guns, you can get your son's teeth fixed

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7633254.stm

Comments

rickastley: terrible post

NaturalBornHustler: great post offset rep
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Kid looks perfectly normal, who ever could have looked at this and said, 'hmm, looks just like a serial killer'?

Name:  8099749_G.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  118.2 KB

/sarc off

Comments

bukowski72: Any male over 12 with a bowl cut like that should have close scrutiny -- Sandy Hook shooter had same haircut

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    in before guns dont kill people

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Let's just do what the euros suggest and outlaw citizens owning guns.

There's no question that all of the criminals will promptly comply and turn theirs in, as well.

Sounds like a great plan.

You guys do realize that, despite the recent uptick in mass shootings over the past 15 years, the total number of deaths compared to the overall number of murders is absolutely tiny, right?

Violent crime in the US has been decreasing steadily since 1990, by the way. That has also been ignored by the "OMG OMG we've got to do something about this!" crowd.

Comments

jsearles22: Finally a Druff post that I fucking love!!

NaturalBornHustler: Jew wisdom

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also ignored is the fact that, aside from complete gun control, tougher background checks would not have prevented most of these crimes.

Many spree killers don't have a felonious criminal history, nor a background of being institutionalized.

And if you prevent people from purchasing guns for simply seeing a shrink, then you're going to be disqualifying a large segment of the country. Furthermore, this will seriously discourage many people from seeking professional help for their psychological issues, which will backfire and cause more problems.

After things like this, you can delve into the background of the shooter and say, "Yeah, this guy shouldn't have had guns." But how do you legislate it? Pass laws that people can't purchase guns if they "seem weird"? Pass laws that people can't purchase guns if they have visited shrinks before? Pass laws that people can't purchase guns if they have weird or unbalanced kids? These are things you can't legislate even if you try.

Comments

jsearles22: Oh shit, another one!!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Also ignored is the fact that, aside from complete gun control, tougher background checks would not have prevented most of these crimes.

Many spree killers don't have a felonious criminal history, nor a background of being institutionalized.

And if you prevent people from purchasing guns for simply seeing a shrink, then you're going to be disqualifying a large segment of the country. Furthermore, this will seriously discourage many people from seeking professional help for their psychological issues, which will backfire and cause more problems.

After things like this, you can delve into the background of the shooter and say, "Yeah, this guy shouldn't have had guns." But how do you legislate it? Pass laws that people can't purchase guns if they "seem weird"? Pass laws that people can't purchase guns if they have visited shrinks before? Pass laws that people can't purchase guns if they have weird or unbalanced kids? These are things you can't legislate even if you try.
    lotsa coutries make this work just fine.
    Something like this if you need protection at home make it easy to get a shotgun but more or less impossible to get a handgun
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric

Something like this if you need protection at home make it easy to get a shotgun but more or less impossible to get a handgun
    I agree, our police should surrender their handguns.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Dragons View Post

yup thats exactly what i said
    Slava Ukraini!

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

A shotgun could do an immense amount of damage in a crowd of people.

Other first world countries are different places than the US. Culture is different, history is different, prevalence of guns within society dating back to the country's founding is different. You can't just say, "It works here, it will work in America, too."

You can't just pass laws one day saying, "Okay, it's illegal to own guns (or a very prevalent type of gun)... Everyone turn yours in!", and expect the criminal/unbalanced element to comply.

If there were a magical way to make every gun in the US disappear, and then start fresh regarding who can and can't have access to one, I would more understand the gun control argument. But it's way too late for that.

If you look at America's history and stop to think about it, it's really amazing that our country is as influential and powerful as it is, given the fact that it's less than 250 years old, and was initially populated by European expatriates who were wiling to move across the globe to a volatile, isolated land. It had all the makings of becoming a third world country, but within a relatively short period of time, became highly developed, influential, and contributed much to humanity's advancement. It's even more amazing that the US succeeded given the massive importation of slaves, and the huge civil war that eventually resulted from doing so.

I'm mentioning all of this to explain that guns were a part of early US history because they had to be. Not because people just felt like carrying them and shooting things (or each other) for fun, but because they were a necessity at the time -- far more than today. They persisted in the culture for more than two centuries before anyone really considered gun control, and by then, they were trying to fix an unfixable problem. The violence and prevalence of guns in America were an unfortunate result of the way the country hastily and shakily began, and you can't just magically undo that with well-meaning but poorly-conceived laws.

It's different in Europe where you had societies established for thousands of years, and where it was less necessary for guns to show up in the hands of private citizens.

Load Metric

yup thats exactly what i said
    It was a Breivik jab.

The problem with the guns in this current timeframe is that we have these do gooders that love to take away guns from one area like a school or church and make it a crime to even have one in those spots. So what happens? A guy who doesn't care about trivial laws, who is hell bent on killing people, takes his gun into a place where he knows nobody else has one and we have what we have here today.... again. Same situation, same circumstance, different grievance, different perp. The answer is to either hire armed security at every venue everywhere, or to allow everyone to carry so that damage is minimized. Oh, and we have guns to make sure, you know.. no Hitler.

Load Metric
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  52.7 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 715
Size:  52.7 KB
    Shit, now I want toast.

Load Metric
    bitch pls

Load Metric
    I think you could see AJ Soprano doing this in season 6. Tony should have let him drown in the pool that one time.

Name:  aj.jpg
Views: 543
Size:  8.1 KB
    Last edited by ToasterOven; 06-18-2015 at 12:49 PM.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    We really could use some more gun control--even if it makes us more like the inbred, cousin fucking euros.

Comments

Muck Ficon: Lol

Load Metric
    Kid looks perfectly normal, who ever could have looked at this and said, 'hmm, looks just like a serial killer'?

Name:  8099749_G.jpg
Views: 623
Size:  118.2 KB

/sarc off

So thaaats what happened to this kid:

Name:  soon-meme-15.jpg
Views: 522
Size:  135.9 KB

Comments

Belly Buster: Let's all think about that for a minute

Thread Information