• Online Poker Laws

There are so many different online poker laws in so many jurisdictions around the world. Is online poker allowed where you live? Will you get in trouble for playing it? Is there licensed and regulated online poker in your area? Unless you keep up with poker news closely, it's often difficult to answer this. I found a great site which answers these questions called pokerlaws.org. Best yet, it's simple, direct, and easy to use. Honestly, I think it's a pretty good resource, and it will be updated frequently.
  • Recent Blog Posts

alpha1243

WSOP Tournament Chips

I booked my trip to Las Vegas this week for the 48th annual World Series of Poker. I'll arrive on June 5th and stay 18 nights. I'm catching up on a few PFA podcasts and listened to...

alpha1243 03-12-2017 02:01 PM
  • Recent Forum Posts

hongkonger

Terrorist Attack in London

Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    I agree with Druff that drone strikes by the US are not terrorist attacks. But something ignored by folks crying out about Muslim terrorist attacks in

hongkonger Today, 10:56 AM Go to last post
    MumblesBadly

Time to get on the TRUMP train

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Joe Biden said three days ago that he regrets not running for President.

He went as far to say that he "researched a lot"

MumblesBadly Today, 10:03 AM Go to last post
    Dan Druff

Druff's "Fastest Car on the Road" theory

Quote Originally Posted by GringoStar View Post
    Something about this theory reminds me of the counter-intuitive instructions we all receive during fire drills.

It has always seemed strange

Dan Druff Today, 09:47 AM Go to last post
    BlunderMaker

Terrorist Attack in London

It's a pretty simple problem. Islam's founding documents explicitly order believers to commit acts of violence against unbelievers. Either keep Islam

BlunderMaker Today, 09:46 AM Go to last post
    BlunderMaker

Time to get on the TRUMP train

Obviously it is hard to say if Biden would have beaten Trump, but I think it is safe to assume he would have fared better than Hillary did. Thankfully

BlunderMaker Today, 09:43 AM Go to last post