View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The Run Bad Poker Mentality: Trying to CORRECT what is in your power at the tables.

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I wrote a blog and figured I would do one today.

I've had a few bad months recently at the tables so I figured it would be a nice time to write this blog regarding variance and a persons mentality when nothing seems to go right for several months in a row.

Anyone who has played a decent amount of poker in their life will deal with running bad. A lot of things can contribute to your downswing at the tables. Many times it starts ...
    Tags: 1*1, qfkk3jk6 Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Live POKER

Walk into a brick and mortar poker room and you'll see the small nuances that make poker both extremely beautiful and horribly ugly. They play out like a scene out an award-winning Broadway musical right in front your eyes. You definitely miss out on this experience sitting at home in front of a computer screen. If you stay long enough at the tables you get to experience, witness, and appreciate this theater firsthand. The lonely widower buying in for the maximum over and over and donating to the ...
    Tags: 1'", 1ˤˢ Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Poker